Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2010, 05:32 PM   #31
LeonMcS
The Mayor of Kronkton
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: GAME MATCH POINT
Posts: 6,073
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Official End of Year Awards entry form.

2010.
LeonMcS is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2010, 07:46 PM   #32
goodnight
The Ayatula of Rockenrula
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: too many places
Posts: 1,185
vCash: 2391
Default Re: Official End of Year Awards entry form.

andriy is making a late charge for 6), 7), 8 ) & 14)
goodnight is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 08:17 PM   #33
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,451
vCash: 1044
Default Re: Official End of Year Awards entry form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonmcs View Post
2010.
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 08:21 PM   #34
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,451
vCash: 1044
Default Re: Official End of Year Awards entry form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnight View Post
andriy is making a late charge for 6), 7), 8 ) & 14)
I thought the same, but need to have been a member since December 08.
He'll get plenty for next year.
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 09:03 PM   #35
andriy
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 409
vCash: 100
Default Re: Official End of Year Awards entry form.

ive been here since 05
andriy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 09:17 PM   #36
LeonMcS
The Mayor of Kronkton
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: GAME MATCH POINT
Posts: 6,073
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Official End of Year Awards entry form.

Nah, doesn't matter when someone joins, the cut off date was for voting eligibility.
LeonMcS is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 09:22 PM   #37
perfect jet
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,443
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Official End of Year Awards entry form.

Do you have to be off your tits when giving an acceptance speech? Robert Downey Jnr, Nick Nolte like?
perfect jet is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 10:19 PM   #38
Rodin
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,266
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Official End of Year Awards entry form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfect jet View Post
Do you have to be off your tits when giving an acceptance speech? Robert Downey Jnr, Nick Nolte like?

What,,,are ya frightened of having to sober up?

Be a real ****en let down that would. You'ld have to try & remember what you writ
Rodin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 10:59 PM   #39
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,451
vCash: 1044
Default Re: Official End of Year Awards entry form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andriy View Post
ive been here since 05
You're in cuz.
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 11:04 PM   #40
andriy
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 409
vCash: 100
Default Re: Official End of Year Awards entry form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sox View Post
You're in cuz.
anyone who puts me 'biggest sook' as suggested, needs to put themselves. because they had one bad encounter & carries on like a ****ing schoolgirl would be the only sook.

if theres angry poster, put me in. thats about it.
poster youd most like to break a chair over? get the **** over yourself. just because i disagree with you. luds is the only person deserving of that award.
andriy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 11:08 PM   #41
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,451
vCash: 1044
Default Re: Official End of Year Awards entry form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andriy View Post
anyone who puts me 'biggest sook' as suggested, needs to put themselves. because they had one bad encounter & carries on like a ****ing schoolgirl would be the only sook.

if theres angry poster, put me in. thats about it.
poster youd most like to break a chair over? get the **** over yourself. just because i disagree with you. luds is the only person deserving of that award.

Nah, I can't see any reason why you should have the biggest sook award.
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 11:11 PM   #42
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,451
vCash: 1044
Default Re: Official End of Year Awards entry form.

Leon, maybe we should've had a - Person who should lighten up and not take them self so seriously - award.....
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 11:11 PM   #43
andriy
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 409
vCash: 100
Default Re: Official End of Year Awards entry form.

im not sooking? or taking myself seriously.

i just type angry. who knows what it is.... just a train of thought as it comes to mind.

couldnt really care less to be honest.
andriy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 11:21 PM   #44
pecks
*****
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 6,753
vCash: 1908
Default Re: Official End of Year Awards entry form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andriy View Post
im not sooking? or taking myself seriously.

i just type angry. who knows what it is.... just a train of thought as it comes to mind.

couldnt really care less to be honest.
Because you're a hard mutha****a!
pecks is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 11:23 PM   #45
andriy
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 409
vCash: 100
Default Re: Official End of Year Awards entry form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks View Post
Because you're a hard mutha****a!
yeah, i really try hard to belittle people, dont I, and throw my weight around?
andriy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013