Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 09-30-2007, 12:18 AM   #16
Tito Time
slayin um
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: I called it!!!! The NEW Middleweight Champion of the World... Kelly The Ghost Pavlik

Congrats Pavlick, I doubted him too.
Tito Time is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2007, 12:18 AM   #17
Zankou

Default Re: I called it!!!! The NEW Middleweight Champion of the World... Kelly The Ghost Pavlik

Taylor almost won the fight, so I don't think "exposed" is the right term. The only thing "exposed" was Pavlik's huge punching power and heart. He did what Hopkins, etc. could not --- KTFO Taylor.
Zankou is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2007, 12:18 AM   #18
PacDbest
Belt holder
ESB Addict

PacD Called it too!!! I said Taylor will lead the 1st 2 rds. Wobbled Taylor in the 3rd & KO in the 8th, Just missed by 1 rd.
PacDbest is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2007, 12:19 AM   #19
China_hand_Joe
Nostradamus
ESB Addict

vCash: 563

Pavlik should move up to SMW so he can be truly exposed by eitehr Calzaghe or Kessler. Then the foundations of American boxing are destroyed.

Hopkins lost to that (Taylor) twice and you actually want him in your P4P lists.
China_hand_Joe is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2007, 12:20 AM   #20
buddynabuick
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Default Re: I called it!!!! The NEW Middleweight Champion of the World... Kelly The Ghost Pa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toopretty
Taylor was exposed for what..that he could bang....or what that he is strong...what the **** are you short memoried assholes talking about..he took a lot of flush shots from Pavlik......and stayed up.......**** THE HATERS YOU RACISTS BITCHES>>OVERATTED FOR WHAT>>PAVLIKS STYLE WON HIM THAT SHIT AS I SAID IN EVERY POST THE LAZY LOW GUARD OF TAYLOR>
i AINT NO dam RACIST
buddynabuick is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2007, 12:21 AM   #21
Toopretty
Custom made
East Side VIP

Default Re: I called it!!!! The NEW Middleweight Champion of the World... Kelly The Ghost Pa

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoseJ
Your afrocentrism is pretty gay.

EAT A MEXICAN DICK BITCH.
Toopretty is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2007, 12:22 AM   #22
DanePugilist
God vs God - Death Angel
ESB Addict

Quote:
**** these haters..If JT was not as much of a timid idiot he could of took his ass out in the second....and the thirds....................**** THESE TAYLOR HATERS>>THE MOTHER****ER SHOWED HEART>>POWER>>>EVERYTHING YOU CUNTS SAY HE DIDNT HAVE>>HE IS JUST RETARDED.
If and if ....
DanePugilist is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2007, 12:22 AM   #23
Ambition_Def
**** the people.
ESB Addict

Quote:
Taylor was exposed for what..that he could bang....or what that he is strong...what the **** are you short memoried assholes talking about..he took a lot of flush shots from Pavlik......and stayed up.......**** THE HATERS YOU RACISTS BITCHES>>OVERATTED FOR WHAT>>PAVLIKS STYLE WON HIM THAT SHIT AS I SAID IN EVERY POST THE LAZY LOW GUARD OF TAYLOR>

Whose right hand got off first? Taylor significantly faster? **** that noise that man couldn't even get his legs under him in the first.

He has a hell of a left hook though I'll give him that much.
Ambition_Def is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2007, 12:22 AM   #24
swedeone
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whit
Dude If Kelly hit anyone with a right hand like that they would be out. He has 29 ko's in like 32 or 33 fight so you need to get the clue. Stop typin this nonsense.

This has to do with Jermain's chin. HELLO?????????????????????

Where have you been, man? Are you serious? I mean it. Really?

Everyone knew Kelly's unreal power. What many questioned was Taylor's chin. THAT was exposed tonight. Period.
swedeone is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2007, 12:23 AM   #25
buddynabuick
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoseJ
Your afrocentrism is pretty gay.

CALLING PEOPLE RACIST CAUSE THEIR HAPPY THEIR GUY WON
Old 09-30-2007, 12:23 AM   #26
Danny Ocean
My nAmE IS MoNeY
ESB Senior Member

did you see the shots he took in round 3 and your still saying his chin was exposed

what a ****ing nobhead you are
Danny Ocean is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2007, 12:23 AM   #27
SkillsSoSmooth
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
**** these haters..If JT was not as much of a timid idiot he could of took his ass out in the second....and the thirds....................**** THESE TAYLOR HATERS>>THE MOTHER****ER SHOWED HEART>>POWER>>>EVERYTHING YOU CUNTS SAY HE DIDNT HAVE>>HE IS JUST RETARDED.
I hear you brotha!!, but i gotta say Jermain dug his own grave today, the brotha had the dude dead on his feet and then stopped beating Pavliks ass in the last min of the round, but there's no doubt Taylor was winning the fight easy but i was always concerned about his defence, the dude simply takes too many punches man, if Pavlik was in there with Winky or Hopkins it would have been over, imo Pavlik is a sitting duck because power alone will not carry him far, the man has no combinations at all and is slow as hell, a hit and mover with decent defense will eat him up.
SkillsSoSmooth is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2007, 12:24 AM   #28
buddynabuick
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tito Time
Congrats Pavlick, I doubted him too.

Respect
Old 09-30-2007, 12:24 AM   #29
MrStayman
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zankou
Taylor almost won the fight, so I don't think "exposed" is the right term. The only thing "exposed" was Pavlik's huge punching power and heart. He did what Hopkins, etc. could not --- KTFO Taylor.
Exactly. People need to show more respect. They criticize taylor for lack of heart, low output, and weakness. He shows all of these things in a closely contested potential fight of the year. Exposed is not the right word.
MrStayman is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2007, 12:26 AM   #30
swedeone
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Ocean
did you see the shots he took in round 3 and your still saying his chin was exposed

what a ****ing nobhead you are

The first BIG shot he took was the one in the final round. He ate alot of jabs and some good right hands, but nothing BIG by any means until he was stopped. You know it, and I do too.
swedeone is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum