Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 09-30-2007, 03:08 AM   #46
paulfv
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: TOLD YA -- Taylor was a F-R-A-U-D!!

I cannot believe on the main board people who picked Taylor to win are trying to convince themselves Taylor would win a rematch and/or this is going to be a trilogy. What a joke!

People, the only thing different if these two fight again is that Pavlik doesn't showboat and drop his hands in the 2nd round, and doesn't get dropped. Pavlik will still KO/TKO Taylor, and just as brutally.

I cannot be clear enough about this: There is NO, ZERO version of Taylor that can defeat Pavlik in the pros. This isn't the amateurs, and Taylor does not have the tools to beat Pavlik. PERIOD.

Taylor is exactly what I said he was -- a FRAUD. He's great against old guys and undersized guys. As soon as he went against a guy who was under 35 and had the offense to back him up (and who wasn't a Jr. Middle), he was going to lose. It could have been Pavlik, it could have been someone else. This is what Jermaine Taylor is -- good not great, right guy at the right time and place to 'hold' the belt for a real champ like a Pavlik.

I can't believe how easy Taylor is to hit. Ridiculous.

Fruad, back to ARK you go. Thank you, Ghost, for ending the joke played on fans by DiBella and HBO.
paulfv is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2007, 03:09 AM   #47
brooklyn1550
Roberto Duran
East Side VIP

This truly was a "throwback" fight...like the days of Graziano, Zale, Basilio, etc...
brooklyn1550 is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2007, 03:19 AM   #48
Farmboxer
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

Pavlik can be proud of himself, damned good fight tonight, exciting for a change.

I had Hopkins beating Taylor both times, and I had Winky beating Taylor, also, the fix in was in for Taylor tonight with the damned biased judges, but Pavlik stopped him, good thing, the judges had made up their minds before the fight. I take nothing away from Pavlik, he won the fight against the judges will. And ESPN? They should be ashamed of themselves. Max Kellerman said on ESPN FNF that he would never recognize the WBO title as long as a Klitschko had the title, that says it all.
Farmboxer is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2007, 03:19 AM   #49
MrStayman
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis McJackass
Oh, I'm sorry, I just realized that Taylor is a black guy while Pavlik is white. Since, as you know, I am a white man, I am duty-bound to not disrespect my race and its proud history of ****ing everyone up.

Forget everything you read there. **** Taylor, that ignorant-assed, fried-chicken-smelling, gospel-record-listening, stupid-stagger-walking, low-pants-wearing, low-ride-rolling, tacky-jewelery-wearing n****r.

There, that's better. Almost approved of a black man's actions and came to his defence against bullshit criticism there. Wouldn't want you to think any of us are actually capable of doing that, would we? Never mind, the white guy won, so I'm happy.

**** Jermaine Taylor, his skin is too dark.

Someone is going to not realize this is sarcasm

Last edited by dmt; 07-11-2006 at 10:31 AM.
MrStayman is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2007, 03:29 AM   #50
paulfv
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeyrigged
Max Kellerman sucks more black cawk than Kim Kardashian. He's a fuggin joke.
Brilliant post, d.r. Seriously, this is post of the year material.

Kellerman sucks. He is garbage.
paulfv is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2007, 03:33 AM   #51
sues2nd
Fading into Bolivian...
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toopretty
TELL THESE DUMB ESB WHORES.......TAYLOR FOUGHT HIS ASS OFF STANDING ****ING OVATION FOR TWO ****ING PRIZE FIGHTERS WITH MORE HEART THEN THESE DUMB BITCHES.
Great post....
sues2nd is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2007, 03:35 AM   #52
boxbox
Champion
East Side Guru

Sure he is! so now you can't say Pavlik is good right? any average fighter can beat a fraud imo. And Pavlik almost got ko'd by the fraud... Please, dont take this away from Kelly, he beat a good fighter to say the least!
boxbox is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2007, 03:55 AM   #53
teekay00
fight
ESB Jr Member

he did lose tonight but he is not a FRAUD. He put Pavlik down and im sure a lot of people thought that was the end of the fight, that would have kept a lot of guys down, not pavlik tho, he got a good heart. Pavlik is a good fighter who has not lost to ANYONE yet ok. Now if he would have been some weaksauce guy with weak losses then you can say Taylor is a fraud but he lost to a very good fighter tonight.
teekay00 is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2007, 03:59 AM   #54
Vantage_West
ヒップホッププロデューサー
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toopretty
He Is A Fraud For Losing A Close Fight By Knockout Almost Blasting Pavliks Ass Out On His Feet In The 2nd..you Dumb Shits....the **** Crack Are You Haters Smoking.
exactly i dont see why a rematch isnt imposed?
Vantage_West is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2007, 04:03 AM   #55
alex-boxer42
Contender
ESB Senior Member

^what?

Anyway first of all much to respect to both fighters for putting on a brave and exciting performance and actually giving us our moneys worth.

Taylor was a fraud, but it wasnt his fault. It was the fault of the bs judging and whatever connections HBO had to make him out as a star before he really earned it himself. This made him think he was on top the world before he really did anything decisive. I mean, one could make an argument he lost all five of his previous fights.

Tonight he did what true champions do and that is fight the true #1 contender and he deserves nothing but respect for that. He took a beating, but he also did all he could and looked better than Ive ever seen him.

In the end, I knew Kellys pressure would wear Taylor's legs and momentum out after a few rounds and he would hurt him eventually and put him in a corner and knock him out on the spot. I was always highly suspicious of Taylors recovery skills, mainly composure wise, so I knew the fight would be over quick after he got hurt. It would have been very wise idea to take a knee or clinch pavlick to survive just like pavlick did to him earlier, but he chose to take his beating instead. Kudos to him. Like Eubank said, thirty three percent of being a great fighter is taking your beatings. The main thing is he accepted the biggest challenge out there and gave his best effort. I have more respect for him now.
alex-boxer42 is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2007, 04:37 AM   #56
Skital
Journeyman

This is a straight up loser thread.
Skital is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2007, 05:17 AM   #57
Ilesey
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 172

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boinko
Ah, now it begins. Taylor is a fraud. Taylor was exposed. You realize by doing that you're actually diminishing Pavlik's win. How about acknowledging that Taylor is a damn good fighter, and Kelly beat him a damn good fighter.
That pretty much sums up what I was thinking.
Ilesey is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2007, 05:53 AM   #58
TomaTos
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulfv
This fight went exactly as I thought, but Taylor got caught in the 7th when I thought he would get caught in the 10th or 11th.

Pavlik is a real fighter, not a joke athlete pretending to be a fighter.

JUSTICE IS SERVED, BIIIIIIOOOOOTTTTCH!!!!!
If Pavlik is the best fighter ever and Taylor is a fraud, how come Taylor almost knock Pavlik out in the second and how come it was dead even after the 6 ?

Actually, this was the best fight Taylor ever fought, Pavlik was just better, it happens. Like Calzague vs Kessler, one guys have to win, the other is no fraud..., he is just the second best in the division. I mean, if Pavlik beat a nobody like you seem to claim, then Pavlik have fought nobody yet and still need to fight a real fighter ? I mean come on, im a huge Pavlik fans and I have to tell you that you look stupid tonight, sorry buddy !
TomaTos is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2007, 06:00 AM   #59
El Bombasto
Ask yo momma
ESB Addict

Taylor has nothing to prove. Yes, he's been in a lot of close fights lately, but he has consistently won. Don't diminish what either fighter accomplished tonight with this fraud BS.
El Bombasto is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2007, 07:07 AM   #60
paulfv
Champion
East Side Guru

Bernard Hopkins -- This fight was for you.

Winky Wright ------ This fight was for you.

Cory Spinks -------- This fight was for you.

To everyone who was SO damn sick of the Lou DiBella, Jim Lampley, HBO biased crap and scoring, to all of those who were going to be robbed tonight by another "Bad Decision," this fight was for you.

Justice, finally.

A real middleweight champion we can feel happy about. A guy who earned his straps.

Tonight, The Fraud was finally sent packing -- no more belts, no more '0.'

A great night for the sport. One of boxing's premiere weight divisions finally has a real champion again.
paulfv is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum