Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 09-30-2007, 11:53 AM   #91
Jose FM
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: TOLD YA Taylor was a F-R-A-U-D! - (Pics in posts #80, 98, 103)

Told ya guys, Taylor was a fake middleweight chump.
Jose FM is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2007, 11:56 AM   #92
Asterion
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Re: TOLD YA Taylor was a F-R-A-U-D! --> (Pics in posts #80, #98)

Quote:
Originally Posted by carras
The "fraud" put pavlik down and almost out in the second round.......

What a bunch of morons......

Exactly.
Asterion is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2007, 11:57 AM   #93
paulfv
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose FM
Damn straight, Jose. There were a lot of suckers on ESB riding the bogus JT bandwagon.
paulfv is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2007, 12:06 PM   #94
Jose FM
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulfv
Damn straight, Jose. There were a lot of suckers on ESB riding the bogus JT bandwagon.
Hand-speed alone doesnt win fights! These fools picking Taylor were bent on his hand-speed and his resume, well hand speed wastes energy and a resume means nothing in the ring. Finally, we have a real Middleweight champion who actually wants to fight Middleweights!
Jose FM is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2007, 12:11 PM   #95
paulfv
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Hand-speed alone doesnt win fights! These fools picking Taylor were bent on his hand-speed and his resume, well hand speed wastes energy and a resume means nothing in the ring. Finally, we have a real Middleweight champion who actually wants to fight Middleweights!
Speak it, man!

You knew Taylor would gas. When he did, he got stopped.

So...damn...basic.
paulfv is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2007, 01:40 PM   #96
Grabonator
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Another stupid disrespectfull dumbshit post...IM SICK OF THIS!! I LEAVE THIS FORUM!!! BYE!!
Grabonator is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2007, 01:41 PM   #97
kg0208
Champion
East Side Guru

Default Re: Told ya Taylor was a FRAUD! -> (LOL @ pics in posts #80, 98, 103)

Well if Taylor was fake, fraud, whatever, then Pavlik accomplished nothing last night. It's one way or the other guys.
kg0208 is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2007, 03:56 PM   #98
paulfv
Champion
East Side Guru

Taylor was the pretender I and many others thought he was. Pavlik got caught with showboating or else he never would have been in any danger in this fight. If they fight 9 more times, Pavlik will win every 9.

I'm not surprised in the least, just happy that the judges weren't allowed to steal another fight for Taylor.
paulfv is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2007, 04:40 PM   #99
majorer
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Default Re: TOLD YA -- Taylor was a F-R-A-U-D!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boinko
Ah, now it begins. Taylor is a fraud. Taylor was exposed. You realize by doing that you're actually diminishing Pavlik's win. How about acknowledging that Taylor is a damn good fighter, and Kelly beat him a damn good fighter.
No I dont think that most people realize that they are actually diminishing Pavliks win by calling Taylor a fraud.

Most people here simply dont have the intelligence to grasp such a complex idea. They will go like this: " Pavlik is my man, he is great, after all he beat a nobody. Therefore he is great. You see that is how it works afterall, you beat a bum and you achieve greatness, and if you dont understand this then you must be a bitch, a hater or somthing else, uuuuuuuuuh,yeah, ...... yeah man ......uhhh..uuuuh yeah man
bitch ...yeah ...uhh yeah"

Dont object to this line of reasoning. If you do you are a bitch. You know. Or a hater.

Just for the record: Look at the fight tonight and tell me that Taylor is not a great great athlethe. You cant do that if you are honest.
Pavlik won. No one can deny that. But it could just as well have been Pavlik who lost. And Jermain Taylor might very well win a rematch. Remember how the nobody bum Taylor had Pavlik down in the second round.
It could have gone either way.
majorer is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2007, 04:47 PM   #100
Zakman
ESB's Chinchecker
East Side VIP

vCash: 588

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor
Jeez, grow up. Shaky chin??? He took flush shots for 6 rounds, and then got caught. That so called "fraud" had Pavlik eating floor in the second round, so what does that say about Pavlik that a fraud could do that to him?
It might indicate that Pavlik doesn't have the greatest set of whiskers himself. We'll have to see. He could also be one of these guys that can be decked, but is REAL hard to put away, like Holmes or Louis.

Don't be a sore loser, friend. Your HBO hype job was exposed, just like I said he would. I'll be generous to you, you can pick the Pavlik avatar of your choice!
Zakman is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2007, 04:49 PM   #101
brooklyn1550
Roberto Duran
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakman
It might indicate that Pavlik doesn't have the greatest set of whiskers himself. We'll have to see. He could also be one of these guys that can be decked, but is REAL hard to put away, like Holmes or Louis.

Don't be a sore loser, friend. Your HBO hype job was exposed, just like I said he would. I'll be generous to you, you can pick the Pavlik avatar of your choice!
Zakman, do you see any similarities between Pavlik's chin and Cotto's chin?
brooklyn1550 is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2007, 04:52 PM   #102
ron u.k.
Belt holder
ESB Addict

taylor showed he was anything but a fraud.his stock has probably gone up in losing in this slugfest than it did in winning the others and putting us to sleep.
ron u.k. is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2007, 04:54 PM   #103
Zakman
ESB's Chinchecker
East Side VIP

vCash: 588

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulfv
I cannot believe on the main board people who picked Taylor to win are trying to convince themselves Taylor would win a rematch and/or this is going to be a trilogy. What a joke!

People, the only thing different if these two fight again is that Pavlik doesn't showboat and drop his hands in the 2nd round, and doesn't get dropped. Pavlik will still KO/TKO Taylor, and just as brutally.

I cannot be clear enough about this: There is NO, ZERO version of Taylor that can defeat Pavlik in the pros. This isn't the amateurs, and Taylor does not have the tools to beat Pavlik. PERIOD.

Taylor is exactly what I said he was -- a FRAUD. He's great against old guys and undersized guys. As soon as he went against a guy who was under 35 and had the offense to back him up (and who wasn't a Jr. Middle), he was going to lose. It could have been Pavlik, it could have been someone else. This is what Jermaine Taylor is -- good not great, right guy at the right time and place to 'hold' the belt for a real champ like a Pavlik.

I can't believe how easy Taylor is to hit. Ridiculous.

Fruad, back to ARK you go. Thank you, Ghost, for ending the joke played on fans by DiBella and HBO.
Tell it like it!!! Justice has been served! HBOs holding the middleweight title hostage with their undeserving poster-boy is OVER!!!
Zakman is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2007, 05:12 PM   #104
buddynabuick
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor
Fraud??? What piss poor classless winners some of you guys are. I give credit to Pavlik, he's strong and tough, BUT let's not forget that Jermain almost blasted his ass out in the second round. That fight was an eyelash away from being over in the second round. Jermain's habit of the low left hand was one factor that cost him his title. As far as the scoring, there were some damn close rounds, but it's a moot point now so why bring it up? Great fight, was shaping into Taylor's favor, but he got caught. Congrats "Ghost", bring on the rematch.

I had pavlik but dam I wouldn't berate Taylor, or his fans to their face and I certainly won't do that on this forum One is no better than anyone else cause their fighter won. A little good natured ribbing is fun, but this is.............. SILLLY..................AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. I am a

ANTI-DENTITE
buddynabuick is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2007, 05:20 PM   #105
David UK
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Location: The United Kingdom of Great Britain&Northern Ireland

Always has been a fraud. Been saying that for years. Unfort it hasn't been until now that everyone can see it as he has been feasting on light punching blown up Light Middles and the over 40 club. First decent Middle he faces, he loses
David UK is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum