Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2010, 04:08 PM   #256
victor879
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Max Baer, CA
Posts: 3,655
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Floyd Mayweather vs Nate Campbell In April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeO View Post
Which manny agreed to. 3 blood tests/unlimited urine

next point please.
Once again, you hear that sound?

That was the sound of the point going over your head.

You still in HS? Dropout?
victor879 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2010, 04:09 PM   #257
LukeO
Erik Morales is God
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 18,890
vCash: 133
Default Re: Floyd Mayweather vs Nate Campbell In April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by victor879 View Post
Uh.. Floyd Jr. never accused Manny of taking PEDs. That is a fact.
What is saying the philippines has the best enhancement drugs meant to be?

A random comment about the country of the philippines during a manny pacquiao conversation?

You're in denial. get over yourself, stop lying, and own up.
be a man for once in your miserable life.
LukeO is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 04:10 PM   #258
victor879
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Max Baer, CA
Posts: 3,655
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Floyd Mayweather vs Nate Campbell In April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeO View Post
victor879.

You're the least knowledgeable defender of floyd mayweather I have seen on this forum.

The other guys gave up a while ago, and you're still using the holyfield book and 10m$ penalty arguments.

You are way behind the curve. The only good argument for floyd is that Manny said no to a 14 day cut-off.
That is the only point you can say "manny didn't want this fight" on.
That's it. the rest of this garbage you're bringing up has already been smashed into the ground 200 times.

You are one of the biggest nut-huggers on this message board.

It hasn't be smashed into the ground 200 times. Only in the minds of you little Pactards who actually believe all the bullshit Manny, Arum, and Roach say.
victor879 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 04:10 PM   #259
victor879
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Max Baer, CA
Posts: 3,655
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Floyd Mayweather vs Nate Campbell In April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeO View Post
What is saying the philippines has the best enhancement drugs meant to be?

A random comment about the country of the philippines during a manny pacquiao conversation?

You're in denial. get over yourself, stop lying, and own up.
be a man for once in your miserable life.
It is saying exactly what it means: That the Philippines make the best PEDs.
victor879 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 04:10 PM   #260
charlievint
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 9,742
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Floyd Mayweather vs Nate Campbell In April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by victor879 View Post
I said Pac's balls were in your mouth because you weren't being truthful about the radio interview. You exaggerated the truth to fit your argument. Hence, you lied. That makes you a Pactard.

I on the other hand, am not spreading misinformation and lies. Just opinion and some facts. I do not lie and I do not "make stuff up" to make my argument seem more legit.
ARe you defending your comments about me being a "Pactard" who had his balls occupying my mouth? Look...yea I like PAC...I like Floyd too. But I call a spade a spade and for me it's clear the problem with making this fight came from Floyd.

I didn't lie about what Floyd said....I don't have to. It's there for everyone to hear and everyone has heard it. I'll be a PACTARD homie.....just b/c it's coming from a bonifide Floydfag. So I have no qualms with you labling me anyway you want. No skin off my dick brah.

You don't lie or spin shit to fit your agruement..... Ok buddy.....Yet you still have yet to answer my question about Floyd requesting these kinds of demands for a fight of this magnitude that is suppose to be "EASY".....why question a man whom is suppose to give you the biggest payday of your life when you know you can not only win....but "outclass and have no worries" about him?
charlievint is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 04:11 PM   #261
victor879
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Max Baer, CA
Posts: 3,655
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Floyd Mayweather vs Nate Campbell In April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlievint View Post
ARe you defending your comments about me being a "Pactard" who had his balls occupying my mouth? Look...yea I like PAC...I like Floyd too. But I call a spade a spade and for me it's clear the problem with making this fight came from Floyd.

I didn't lie about what Floyd said....I don't have to. It's there for everyone to hear and everyone has heard it. I'll be a PACTARD homie.....just b/c it's coming from a bonifide Floydfag. So I have no qualms with you labling me anyway you want. No skin off my dick brah.

You don't lie or spin shit to fit your agruement..... Ok buddy.....Yet you still have yet to answer my question about Floyd requesting these kinds of demands for a fight of this magnitude that is suppose to be "EASY".....why question a man whom is suppose to give you the biggest payday of your life when you know you can not only win....but "outclass and have no worries" about him?

Maybe he didn't think Pacquiao would over-react the way he did? Maybe he thought it "wasn't a big deal" and he wanted to ensure a fair fight? Maybe he heard rumors from other people and just wanted to "be safe" and make sure Manny is clean? Maybe it wasn't his idea and his advisors highly suggested that Manny be tested?

Either way, IT WAS PACQUIAO WHO SAID "NO" AND WALKED AWAY. Period. Team Mayweather was still trying to work out a deal when Pacquiao walked away.

The fight being "easy" or not has no bearing on the discussion. Pacquiao walked away from the fight.
victor879 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 04:14 PM   #262
LukeO
Erik Morales is God
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 18,890
vCash: 133
Default Re: Floyd Mayweather vs Nate Campbell In April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by victor879 View Post
It is saying exactly what it means: That the Philippines make the best PEDs.
Who the hell asked about the philippines or PEDs in that interview?

All he did was bring up Manny pacquiao beating guys up better than him.

You're playing stupid just to get your agenda across.
It shows so obviously.

"he was just talking about the philippines for no reason! just bringing it up for conversation!"

You look like a complete retard ass kisser right now.
Give floyd his nuts back, and start using your own.
LukeO is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 04:16 PM   #263
victor879
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Max Baer, CA
Posts: 3,655
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Floyd Mayweather vs Nate Campbell In April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeO View Post
Who the hell asked about the philippines or PEDs in that interview?

All he did was bring up Manny pacquiao beating guys up better than him.

You're playing stupid just to get your agenda across.
It shows so obviously.

"he was just talking about the philippines for no reason! just bringing it up for conversation!"
Reason for Editing:

You look like a complete retard ass kisser right now.
Give floyd his nuts back, and start using your own.

No, it's called reading comprehension.

You can say that "in your opinion" Mayweather "implied" that Manny has access to PEDs, but implying access and accusing of using are two different things. Even the implication would be opinion-based as you do not know (nor does anybody else) what Floyd Mayweather Jr. is thinking.

Try reading the sentence and sounding the words out nice and slow. You'll get it.

Once again: Floyd Mayweather Jr. never "accused" Manny Pacquiao of using PEDs. He flat out never said it and to say otherwise is exaggerating the truth.
victor879 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 04:20 PM   #264
charlievint
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 9,742
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Floyd Mayweather vs Nate Campbell In April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by victor879 View Post
Maybe he didn't think Pacquiao would over-react the way he did?

Maybe he thought it "wasn't a big deal" and he wanted to ensure a fair fight?

Maybe he heard rumors from other people and just wanted to "be safe" and make sure Manny is clean?

Maybe it wasn't his idea and his advisors highly suggested that Manny be tested?

Either way, IT WAS PACQUIAO WHO SAID "NO" AND WALKED AWAY. Period. Team Mayweather was still trying to work out a deal when Pacquiao walked away.
"MAYBE"?? It's $40 ****ing Million! And a guy who calls himself "MONEY" would be willing to chance killing a fight on a ****ing "MAYBE he didn't expect PAC to over react"? Why chance it? It's money in the bank and a cake walk! That's your stance on this?

Ensure a "fair fight"? In floyds mind there is NO fair fight b/c he's THAT MUCH BETTER THAN ANYONE WHO's EVER LACED up a pair of gloves. That's part of why I love floyd! His confidence and the way he backs up his talk.

He didn't back up all that talk popped off at the mouth with regarding PAC...he went int he opposite direction with what he put out there on blast about "how easy PAC would be" and that he'd have no problems collecting his "easiest and biggest Payday" by whooping up on Manny.

Again.....Floyd being safe is in Floyd's hands. he's a cautious fighter by nature and rarely ever takes any damage in his fights......why is he worried about his safety when he's the one who said PAC is nothing compared to him?

PAC may have walked about from negotiations b/c Floyd wouldn't agree to PAC demands but there should have NEVER been a problem making this fight to begin with. They agreed to split this thing up 50/50 so the fight was done...until the demands.
charlievint is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 04:23 PM   #265
victor879
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Max Baer, CA
Posts: 3,655
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Floyd Mayweather vs Nate Campbell In April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlievint View Post
"MAYBE"?? It's $40 ****ing Million! And a guy who calls himself "MONEY" would be willing to chance killing a fight on a ****ing "MAYBE he didn't expect PAC to over react"? Why chance it? It's money in the bank and a cake walk! That's your stance on this?

Ensure a "fair fight"? In floyds mind there is NO fair fight b/c he's THAT MUCH BETTER THAN ANYONE WHO's EVER LACED up a pair of gloves. That's part of why I love floyd! His confidence and the way he backs up his talk.

He didn't back up all that talk popped off at the mouth with regarding PAC...he went int he opposite direction with what he put out there on blast about "how easy PAC would be" and that he'd have no problems collecting his "easiest and biggest Payday" by whooping up on Manny.

Again.....Floyd being safe is in Floyd's hands. he's a cautious fighter by nature and rarely ever takes any damage in his fights......why is he worried about his safety when he's the one who said PAC is nothing compared to him?

PAC may have walked about from negotiations b/c Floyd wouldn't agree to PAC demands but there should have NEVER been a problem making this fight to begin with. They agreed to split this thing up 50/50 so the fight was done...until the demands.

Not taking a stance. I posted the multiple questions because who knows what they were thinking? You don't. I don't. Nobody else here does.

Saying "he made the testing demand to get out of the fight" is a ridiculous statement. Mayweather could have easily pulled out after the $10 million per pound demand, but he did not.

Again, what concessions/compromises did Pacquiao make to get the fight made? Nothing. Manny wanted 8 oz gloves, he got 8 oz gloves. 50/50 purse split? No problem. $10 million per pound penalty clause? No problem. Now Manny, we have been reasonable so we have one request of our own: random blood testing. OMFG THAT IS SO UNREASONABLE I AM WALKING AWAY FROM THE FIGHT!!!

I am down for blaming Mayweather for making the request, but I still put more blame on Pacquiao for actually walking away.

They all have blame, but Team Pacquiao "killed" the fight by walking away.

You can get into the request all you want, but the fact is the person who kills a contract negotiation is the person who walks away from the negotiations. If you refuse to negotiate, an agreement can't be made. Pacquiao was refusing to negotiate, he delivered the "killing blow" to the fight.
victor879 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 04:25 PM   #266
Atlanta
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 9,346
vCash: 528
Default Re: Floyd Mayweather vs Nate Campbell In April.

If boxrec, Yahoo, or Ring hasn't said anything about it then I don't believe it.
Atlanta is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 04:29 PM   #267
'Ben'
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The Pie eating... Triad beating... Undisputed king of ESB
Posts: 3,277
vCash: 75
Default Re: Floyd Mayweather vs Nate Campbell In April.

If true, Mayweather is a *****.
'Ben' is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 04:33 PM   #268
LukeO
Erik Morales is God
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 18,890
vCash: 133
Default Re: Floyd Mayweather vs Nate Campbell In April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by victor879 View Post
No, it's called reading comprehension.

You can say that "in your opinion" Mayweather "implied" that Manny has access to PEDs, but implying access and accusing of using are two different things. Even the implication would be opinion-based as you do not know (nor does anybody else) what Floyd Mayweather Jr. is thinking.

Try reading the sentence and sounding the words out nice and slow. You'll get it.

Once again: Floyd Mayweather Jr. never "accused" Manny Pacquiao of using PEDs. He flat out never said it and to say otherwise is exaggerating the truth.
You are engaged in double think.
You need to correct that immediately if you want to get any credit here.
LukeO is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 04:38 PM   #269
charlievint
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 9,742
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Floyd Mayweather vs Nate Campbell In April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by victor879 View Post
Not taking a stance. I posted the multiple questions because who knows what they were thinking? You don't. I don't. Nobody else here does.

Saying "he made the testing demand to get out of the fight" is a ridiculous statement. Mayweather could have easily pulled out after the $10 million per pound demand, but he did not.

Again, what concessions/compromises did Pacquiao make to get the fight made? Nothing. Manny wanted 8 oz gloves, he got 8 oz gloves. 50/50 purse split? No problem. $10 million per pound penalty clause? No problem. Now Manny, we have been reasonable so we have one request of our own: random blood testing. OMFG THAT IS SO UNREASONABLE I AM WALKING AWAY FROM THE FIGHT!!!

I am down for blaming Mayweather for making the request, but I still put more blame on Pacquiao for actually walking away.

They all have blame, but Team Pacquiao "killed" the fight by walking away.

You can get into the request all you want, but the fact is the person who kills a contract negotiation is the person who walks away from the negotiations. If you refuse to negotiate, an agreement can't be made. Pacquiao was refusing to negotiate, he delivered the "killing blow" to the fight.
Requesting the demands for Manny to take additional testing in itself is ridicoulous homie! Esapecailly given the fact Floyd "Feels PAC is his easiest payday". The whole $10 millon for every pound over was just as ridiculous as the demands for olympic style drug testing And that came after the fact.

PAC made concessions about the testing...he agreed to the original demands for random urine testing...then Floyd asked for Blood testing...PAC agreed then Floyd asked for Radom blood testing and that's where things got sticky.

And no...both sides wanted 60/40 to begin with....No extra testing requested at that point. The gloves were never an issue bro.....8 oz glove were always going to be the case for this WW fight.

Look....you are strong on you stance....and I'm strong on mine. I feel I have a better argurment as I'm sure you do with your arguemnt as well. But we'll just have to agree to disagree.....RESPECTFULLY of course.

One thing we do agree is that both men are to blame.......the amount of blame is where we differ in our stance. But at the end of the day boxing fans are the ones who were cheated b/c of both of these guys.
charlievint is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 04:48 PM   #270
victor879
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Max Baer, CA
Posts: 3,655
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Floyd Mayweather vs Nate Campbell In April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlievint View Post
Requesting the demands for Manny to take additional testing in itself is ridicoulous homie! Esapecailly given the fact Floyd "Feels PAC is his easiest payday". The whole $10 millon for every pound over was just as ridiculous as the demands for olympic style drug testing And that came after the fact.

PAC made concessions about the testing...he agreed to the original demands for random urine testing...then Floyd asked for Blood testing...PAC agreed then Floyd asked for Radom blood testing and that's where things got sticky.

And no...both sides wanted 60/40 to begin with....No extra testing requested at that point. The gloves were never an issue bro.....8 oz glove were always going to be the case for this WW fight.

Look....you are strong on you stance....and I'm strong on mine. I feel I have a better argurment as I'm sure you do with your arguemnt as well. But we'll just have to agree to disagree.....RESPECTFULLY of course.

One thing we do agree is that both men are to blame.......the amount of blame is where we differ in our stance. But at the end of the day boxing fans are the ones who were cheated b/c of both of these guys.

Well let me ask you this: If the position was reversed, would you be defending Mayweather Jr. like you are Pacquiao?

I would not be. I would demand Mayweather take the tests and I would accuse him of ducking Pacquiao. I would also say it is suspicious of Mayweather, and that he might be hiding something.

If you would be defending Mayweather in a reversed position, then we just have a fundamental difference of opinion in regard to the situation.

Either way, it is playoff football time and I need to roll up a joint. Cheers!

PS - Sorry for the nut-hugger comment. I confused you with LukeO
victor879 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013