Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum

Old 01-27-2010, 07:39 AM   #31
Popkins
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: MMA's Fedor shows some great punching technique (reminiscent of Monzon?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arka View Post
I get it. I disagree.
Fair enough. As long as you actually understand my point, I'm a-OK with any disagreements. Bye then
Popkins is offline  Top
Old 01-27-2010, 07:40 AM   #32
thejokerswild
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75
Default Re: MMA's Fedor shows some great punching technique (reminiscent of Monzon?)

The only thing you could pick at that hit was the strong lean afterwoods but this served a purpose in the mma context.

Currently, if there were one example to show someone a kamakazi right .. it would definitely be that one.

Btw that 'fat mma dude' is probably one of the greatest fighters of all time. Fedors career is so perfect that if we were in ancient times, he might be considered something else.
thejokerswild is offline  Top
Old 01-27-2010, 07:40 AM   #33
Popkins
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejokerswild View Post
The only thing you could pick at that hit was the strong lean afterwoods but this served a purpose in the mma context.

Currently, if there were one example to show someone a kamakazi right.. it would definitely be that one.

Btw that 'fat mma dude' is probably one of the greatest fighters of all time. His career is so perfect that if we were in ancient times, he might be considered something else.
The delivery of the punch was exquisite. No need to worry about getting back into a defensive position because Rogers was never recovering from that one!
Popkins is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2010, 12:25 PM   #34
TheUnstoppable
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Pea View Post
A fat MMA guy threw it, therefore it can't have been anything more than your typical bar room brawl haymaker.

Yeah spot on, thats exactly what I said.

Tool.
TheUnstoppable is offline  Top
Old 01-27-2010, 12:40 PM   #35
PetethePrince
Slick & Redheaded
East Side VIP

vCash: 1200

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mendoza View Post
I'm not a MMA fan, but Fedor is a true great. Keep in mind those MMA gloves are very light and designed to produce Ko's. Still that was a vicious right hand.
Same force as boxing gloves. They did a comparison testing on it. It's up on youtube I'll find it if you want. Mongoose posted it.
PetethePrince is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum