Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2007, 07:23 AM   #16
GazOC
Guest Star for Team Taff
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The Spion Kop
Posts: 30,799
vCash: 1000
Default Re: i have got tickets for the after fight party

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olu G. Rotimi
Dunky I am actually starting to feel sorry for the Hatton fans as they are in fora rude awakening when PBF exposes Hatton's true level come the 8th of December 2007. I doubt it will a great after fight party for the Hatton's.
Change the record Olu.....
GazOC is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2007, 08:31 AM   #17
AAA
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Edinburgh
Posts: 101
vCash: 1000
Default Re: i have got tickets for the after fight party

I will give you £6.73 and a twix. Hell, I can stretch to a bottle (not a can) of Irn-Bru!
AAA is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 11:46 AM   #18
Olu G. Rotimi
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,040
vCash: 1000
Default Re: i have got tickets for the after fight party

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOrth
Losing to the P4P best boxer of his era, possibly (arguably) the last 20 years... terrible.

Someone somewhere, i forget where, made a good point. At what point will Mayweather, or his corner, apit the dummy out due to excessive holsding / rough house tactics. I cant see them fighting on if its close.

Whats Ajose up to at the moment, any progress on fights?
Ajose is likely to fight either in late October or more likely early November on a Maloney bill. He has also moved up the WBC ratings into the top 10 and is likely to feature in the WBA ratings. He will try to secure the WBC mandatory position in order to take the most prestigious belt. Witter's camp have confirmed that they will not fight Ajose unless and until they are forced to.
Olu G. Rotimi is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 12:47 PM   #19
stuey
Never bet on England
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: the sham
Posts: 1,795
vCash: 622
Default Re: i have got tickets for the after fight party

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olu G. Rotimi
Dunky I am actually starting to feel sorry for the Hatton fans as they are in fora rude awakening when PBF exposes Hatton's true level come the 8th of December 2007. I doubt it will a great after fight party for the Hatton's.
one thing about the british son. win lose or draw, we know how to have a ****in great piss up

i cant fuking wait for this now...

how long is it chaps?????
stuey is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 02:56 PM   #20
achillesthegreat
FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 18,266
vCash: 1000
Default Re: i have got tickets for the after fight party

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuey
one thing about the british son. win lose or draw, we know how to have a ****in great piss up

i cant fuking wait for this now...

how long is it chaps?????
thats right stuey. i want to game some birds to.

bout 70 days to go.

Last edited by one punch; 07-18-2006 at 08:24 AM.
achillesthegreat is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 05:03 PM   #21
Olu G. Rotimi
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,040
vCash: 1000
Default Re: i have got tickets for the after fight party

Quote:
Originally Posted by achillesthegreat
thats right stuey. i want to game some birds to.

bout 70 days to go.
I reckon there will be a few decent showgirls in Vegas.
Olu G. Rotimi is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 05:45 PM   #22
GazOC
Guest Star for Team Taff
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The Spion Kop
Posts: 30,799
vCash: 1000
Default Re: i have got tickets for the after fight party

Quote:
Originally Posted by achillesthegreat

bout 70 days to go.
I've got to get a new passport and get the dog vacinated before then!
GazOC is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 06:03 PM   #23
Hitman_Hatton
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 208
vCash: 1000
Default Re: i have got tickets for the after fight party

Ive got tickets for the fight 650 a ticket from Razorgator.

Last edited by Nick Balsamo; 07-18-2006 at 05:13 PM.
Hitman_Hatton is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 06:13 PM   #24
GazOC
Guest Star for Team Taff
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The Spion Kop
Posts: 30,799
vCash: 1000
Default Re: i have got tickets for the after fight party

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman_Hatton
Ive got tickets for the fight 650 a ticket from Razorgator.
Too rich for my blood mate. I'm hoping to get one over in Vegas for 300 ish, I've got seats in the MGM Ballroom as backup.
GazOC is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 08:53 PM   #25
Dunky McCafferty
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 5,038
vCash: 1000
Default Re: i have got tickets for the after fight party

Quote:
Originally Posted by GazOC
Change the record Olu.....
Why should he 'change the record' though Gaz?

See? Thats the problem I have with Hatton nuthuggers. They all think that anyone who doesnt lick between Rickys ass cheeks has no right to an opinion.

Now I was ready to get into a conversation about how I like you as a poster, & then I thought "WHY?" Cos most posters here are Hatton nuthuggers?

& thats what irks me. Its almost as if anyoe who doesnt like Hatton has to explain themselves on a daily basis.

Well **** that, I dont need to explain myslef to oversensitive nuthuggers who cant handle a different opinion.

So get used to it Hatton fans, me & any other cunt who doesnt kiss Hatton ass shouldnt need to explain themselves time & time again. Its way past that stage now.

& if Hatton nuthuggers cant see my valid points, then its not worth the hassle of bothering trying to get my points over anymore here.

DMC, Over & well & truly out.
Dunky McCafferty is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 09:19 PM   #26
Jack
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: England
Posts: 11,319
vCash: 15000
Default Re: i have got tickets for the after fight party

Seems pretty pointless for both of you to come into a thread about a guy being happy, and spoil the fun with your usual "RICKY IS GONNA LOSE LOL". The thread was not about that at all. Just one guy happy he got tickets, like anyone else would be.

Wouldn't you think someone was a cunt, if in the next thread about the legacy of Ken Buchanan or something, someone chimed in about how Harrison is a ****ing bum?

You maybe right or wrong, i don't know, but I do think that your posts were pointless and intended to piss people off.

That's why he should change the record. Nobody cares if he says that in a thread asking who will win, but posting it here seems irrelevant.
Jack is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 09:54 PM   #27
Dunky McCafferty
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 5,038
vCash: 1000
Default Re: i have got tickets for the after fight party

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack
Seems pretty pointless for both of you to come into a thread about a guy being happy, and spoil the fun with your usual "RICKY IS GONNA LOSE LOL". The thread was not about that at all. Just one guy happy he got tickets, like anyone else would be.

Wouldn't you think someone was a cunt, if in the next thread about the legacy of Ken Buchanan or something, someone chimed in about how Harrison is a ****ing bum?

You maybe right or wrong, i don't know, but I do think that your posts were pointless and intended to piss people off.

That's why he should change the record. Nobody cares if he says that in a thread asking who will win, but posting it here seems irrelevant.
I have never said "Ricky is gonna lose LOL" on ESB at any time. I always back up my posts with an explanation, right or wrong.

However, if I have unwittingly caused offence on Brit ESB cos Im not a Hatton fan then I will take an enforced break. Thats twice in one night I have been taken to task for my comments, & if its getting to the stage where people arent happy to banter with my good self anymore then its best I call it a day I suppose.

Im here cos I am a boxing fan through & through, & I hope that most people here who debated with my scottish ass here over the years realised that.

Sorry if I caused any offence, & I wont darken anyones doorstep here no more.
Dunky McCafferty is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 10:49 PM   #28
China_hand_Joe
Nostradamus
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,107
vCash: 563
Default Re: i have got tickets for the after fight party

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunky McCafferty
I always back up my posts with an explanation, right or wrong.
How do you see Harrison beating Guzman, mate?
China_hand_Joe is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 03:58 AM   #29
Strike
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: South Korea via Manchester
Posts: 2,076
vCash: 1667
Default Re: i have got tickets for the after fight party

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunky McCafferty
I have never said "Ricky is gonna lose LOL" on ESB at any time. I always back up my posts with an explanation, right or wrong.

However, if I have unwittingly caused offence on Brit ESB cos Im not a Hatton fan then I will take an enforced break. Thats twice in one night I have been taken to task for my comments, & if its getting to the stage where people arent happy to banter with my good self anymore then its best I call it a day I suppose.

Im here cos I am a boxing fan through & through, & I hope that most people here who debated with my scottish ass here over the years realised that.

Sorry if I caused any offence, & I wont darken anyones doorstep here no more.
It was not you and not about thinking Hatton will lose. It was ****ing Olu rambling on about ****ing Ajose AGAIN. Think about it Dunky if Hatton had not announced fighting PBF and had instead said he was fighting Ajose what would you have said?

Well according to Olu, Hatton and Witter and everyone at 140 is ducking Ajose. It is the most tiresome broken record on ESB. Every ****ing thread about 140 or 147 or a figter in that region and there he is rambling his bullshit about how they wont fight Ajose who is the best thing since sliced bread.

He then takes this into slating other fighters and Hatton being the main one, so here we have Stuey saying he is excited because he got aftershow party tickets which are like golddust and rather than say "Have a good time" or something, we have him piping in with how Hatton will lose and blah blah.

Imagine if you had got tickets to see Harrison fight in Vegas against Guzman and then found out your mate had got your invites to Harrisons after party, and the first thing someone said was "Huh yeah enjoy that when Harrison gets exposed for what he is by Guzman".

It is not about not supporting Hatton, it is about being a bit repetetive when the thread was simply one guy saying how he was delighted to get the party tickets and couldnt wait to get away to Vegas for the weekend in December.
Strike is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 04:37 AM   #30
Olu G. Rotimi
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,040
vCash: 1000
Default Re: i have got tickets for the after fight party

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strike
It was not you and not about thinking Hatton will lose. It was ****ing Olu rambling on about ****ing Ajose AGAIN. Think about it Dunky if Hatton had not announced fighting PBF and had instead said he was fighting Ajose what would you have said?

Well according to Olu, Hatton and Witter and everyone at 140 is ducking Ajose. It is the most tiresome broken record on ESB. Every ****ing thread about 140 or 147 or a figter in that region and there he is rambling his bullshit about how they wont fight Ajose who is the best thing since sliced bread.

He then takes this into slating other fighters and Hatton being the main one, so here we have Stuey saying he is excited because he got aftershow party tickets which are like golddust and rather than say "Have a good time" or something, we have him piping in with how Hatton will lose and blah blah.

Imagine if you had got tickets to see Harrison fight in Vegas against Guzman and then found out your mate had got your invites to Harrisons after party, and the first thing someone said was "Huh yeah enjoy that when Harrison gets exposed for what he is by Guzman".

It is not about not supporting Hatton, it is about being a bit repetetive when the thread was simply one guy saying how he was delighted to get the party tickets and couldnt wait to get away to Vegas for the weekend in December.

First of all I made my point that it will not be a great after fight party for the Hatton fans because of what I see happening to Ricky in this contest. I was also asked about when Ajose would be back in the ring which I answered. I have never slated or disrespected Hatton. I don't do that. I respect all fighters. Having been in the ring myself I know what it takes. I am very objective about Hatton. He is good at what he does but he is very beatable as well.
Olu G. Rotimi is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013