My dinner with Conteh
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Asikainen was robbed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry
hahaha what a bunch of sore losers.

Btw as to the scoring, I heard Asikainen was ahead on the cards at the time of the stoppage, pretty incomprehensible to me and just comes to show that this whining about decisions in germany is a pretext.

I know. How embarrassing is this thread. It amazes me that people can't enjoy a good fight.
My dinner with Conteh is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2007, 07:42 AM   #32
chliJs
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 850

Quote:
Originally Posted by unitas
asikainen lost cause he is a bullshit fraud with no chin.
chliJs is offline  Top
Old 06-30-2007, 07:46 AM   #33
sean
pale peice of pig`s ear
ESB Addict

not his chin that is in question but his recuperation powers.

lots of fighters go down, but when askainen got up he was still counting sheep and looked like he had just drunk the whole bar dry .

no powers of recovery at all and once hurt he is a sitting duck.

especially when you think sylvester cannot punch.
sean is offline  Top
Old 06-30-2007, 01:02 PM   #34
krutov

You Finns ALWAYS come up with excuses. Even when you are utterly destroyed and crushed, someone comes crawling back with a pathethic excuse. The best excuse i've ever heard was when Sweden completely destroyed and humiliated Finland in a hockey match. A Finnish dude said that there was something wrong with the ice, "if the ice wasn't wet and covered with dirt and soda we would've won"
krutov is offline  Top
Old 06-30-2007, 01:07 PM   #35
krutov

About the Asikainen - Sylvester fight. I think Asikainen was the better fighter. Sylvester just ran the whole fight and it was a clear knockdown in the second round, the left hook that put Sylvester on the canvas, he should've recieved a count there. In the end it seemed as Asikainen was out of gas and he was out on his feet when the ref stoped the fight. Asikainen should win if they fight again.
krutov is offline  Top
Old 06-30-2007, 02:34 PM   #36
Toney
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

P3 Boxing has now left an official complaint to the European Boxing Union. I belive that EBU does the right thing and takes Asikainenīside in this matter. Here is the complaint: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Toney is offline  Top
Old 06-30-2007, 02:58 PM   #37
Ramon Rojo
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by krutov
You Finns ALWAYS come up with excuses. Even when you are utterly destroyed and crushed, someone comes crawling back with a pathethic excuse. The best excuse i've ever heard was when Sweden completely destroyed and humiliated Finland in a hockey match. A Finnish dude said that there was something wrong with the ice, "if the ice wasn't wet and covered with dirt and soda we would've won"
Yeah, Finland sucks!
Ramon Rojo is offline  Top
Old 06-30-2007, 03:07 PM   #38
Toney
Contender
ESB Senior Member

I can not belive how jealous the Swedish people are. I am very sorry that you have no good fighter. I am sorry that Asikainen is way batter than any Swedsh boxer. But I do not know what it has to do with this thing. Everyone know that the referee did huge mistakes in this fight and Asikainen had to pay a high price from it. Ruling an immediate rematch is the very least thing that EBU can do.
Toney is offline  Top
Old 06-30-2007, 03:30 PM   #39
MrMagic
Super Six
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toney
I can not belive how jealous the Swedish people are. I am very sorry that you have no good fighter. I am sorry that Asikainen is way batter than any Swedsh boxer. But I do not know what it has to do with this thing. Everyone know that the referee did huge mistakes in this fight and Asikainen had to pay a high price from it. Ruling an immediate rematch is the very least thing that EBU can do.
All-time Sweden absolutely obliterates Finland.. no question about it.
Right now you're right there is no main man on the boxing scene, might be because there has been a ban here for a long time dont you think?
MrMagic is offline  Top
Old 06-30-2007, 03:40 PM   #40
Ramon Rojo
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
I wouldnīt say that, only when we have our own heavyweight champion of the world we can afford to say that. And i donīt think thatīs ever gonna happen.
Ramon Rojo is offline  Top
Old 06-30-2007, 03:56 PM   #41
Toney
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
P3 Boxing has now left an official complaint to the European Boxing Union. I belive that EBU does the right thing and takes Asikainenīside in this matter. Here is the complaint: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Well, just dont be jealous Swedish boys. Yes, Sweden had that and that... But today Finland is far more succesful in boxing. Amin Asikainen and Juho Tolppola are at totally different level than any Swede and in amateur boxing we have [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], a super heavyweight who is ranked #6 in the world!
Toney is offline  Top
Old 06-30-2007, 04:37 PM   #42
krutov

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramon Rojo
Yeah, Finland sucks!
No, Finland don't suck. I just think it's pathetic with guys like finnish Toney to dig for excuses when their man or team lose. I think Asikainen deserves a rematch.
krutov is offline  Top
Old 07-01-2007, 05:42 AM   #43
Jens S
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

It is true. Asikainen was robbed... of his manhood and pride. Exposed!

Jens
Jens S is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum