Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2007, 04:56 AM   #91
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Geale UD Golovkin
Posts: 9,762
vCash: 500
Default Re: Anthony Mundine v Kelly Pavlik. Who Wins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke
I thought Taylor would win easy until i saw the Countdown show on them and said hangon Pavlik is tough and hungry and could upset.

Anyway who changed the topic All Blacks KO France to Pavlik anyway
not long now
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2007, 06:17 AM   #92
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bulldogs v Titans 2013 GF
Posts: 7,740
vCash: 2611
Default Re: Anthony Mundine v Kelly Pavlik. Who Wins?

All Blacks will only choke is they get beaten by anyone other than Sth Africa.

Now ****off and stop making me nervous
teke is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 06:47 AM   #93
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: "Mr 3 time"
Posts: 12,096
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Anthony Mundine v Kelly Pavlik. Who Wins?

Any one-eyed Mundine supporter would know that Pavlik would get ko'ed by Mundine
ashley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 12:32 PM   #94
Axe
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: And the NEW...
Posts: 6,008
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Anthony Mundine v Kelly Pavlik. Who Wins?

Mundine has typically fought quite tentatively against punchers who can walk him down. The inept Siaca had his way with this strategy, and Kessler did the same, just better. Danny Green won a couple rounds as well, though Choc did show great improvement.

I give Pavlik about a 60% chance for a KO and give Mundine a 40% for a very close points win. Would definitely be an interesting fight to watch.
Axe is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 02:17 PM   #95
dwilson
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Anthony Mundine v Kelly Pavlik. Who Wins?

Mundine would struggle to get to the second round with his chin of poop.
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 02:53 PM   #96
yesihavearm
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 749
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Anthony Mundine v Kelly Pavlik. Who Wins?

Are you ****ing serious ?

Pavlik would win with a first round KO.

Mundine's chin is grade A china, got knocked out by feather-fisted Sven Ottke.

Pavlik is one of the biggest Middleweight punchers ever.

Mundine isnt even top30 PvP
yesihavearm is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 05:09 PM   #97
THN
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: 3'rd stone from the sun
Posts: 2,693
vCash: 908
Default Re: Anthony Mundine v Kelly Pavlik. Who Wins?

Mundine for sure, he'll beat them all
The man
THN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 07:19 PM   #98
MSTR
More Speed Than Roy!!!!!
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,631
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Anthony Mundine v Kelly Pavlik. Who Wins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesihavearm
Are you ****ing serious ?

Pavlik would win with a first round KO.

Mundine's chin is grade A china, got knocked out by feather-fisted Sven Ottke.

Pavlik is one of the biggest Middleweight punchers ever.

Mundine isnt even top30 PvP
Wow.... That post was really shit. Well done.
MSTR is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 08:15 PM   #99
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Geale UD Golovkin
Posts: 9,762
vCash: 500
Default Re: Anthony Mundine v Kelly Pavlik. Who Wins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke
All Blacks will only choke is they get beaten by anyone other than Sth Africa.

Now ****off and stop making me nervous
it will all be over real soon.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 08:34 PM   #100
planetzion
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 999
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Anthony Mundine v Kelly Pavlik. Who Wins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus
mmmm i doubt Mundine could stand up to Pavliks power. Taylor is fast and moves very well, but Pavlik caught him with many punches.

Pavlik KO 9

he stood up to kesslers and danny greens??? Definatley mundine has a strond chance....very tough fight but a stong chance mundine is very good defesivley
planetzion is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 06:15 AM   #101
boxfan99
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,122
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Anthony Mundine v Kelly Pavlik. Who Wins?

A fit and two-eyed Mundine wins this, at 168, by UD unfortunately, though I would love to see a guy like Pavlik KO him as bad or worse than Ottke did. If Mundine should fight like he did in the fifth round against Nievas he will be put to sleep.
boxfan99 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 09:38 AM   #102
MSTR
More Speed Than Roy!!!!!
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,631
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Anthony Mundine v Kelly Pavlik. Who Wins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavlik101
I get sick of always seeing hypothetical match up threads especially on the main forum. It's pretty much pointless, hearing arguments back and forth, about who is going to win and it means nothing , because they are just opinions.

These hypothetical match ups get really really thrashed , with posters always picking fighters wildly.
**** off then
MSTR is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 12:03 PM   #103
greenghost
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Perth, Australia
Posts: 191
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Anthony Mundine v Kelly Pavlik. Who Wins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley
Any one-eyed Mundine supporter would know that Pavlik would get ko'ed by Mundine
I follow green 100%, but I agree that mundine would make pavlik look stupid, Green would beat pavlik. I was impressed with his win, but he was very lucky
greenghost is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 05:41 PM   #104
one in a million
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Qld, Australia
Posts: 2,608
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Anthony Mundine v Kelly Pavlik. Who Wins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSTR
**** off then
"WELL SAID"
one in a million is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 06:23 PM   #105
jb1
REFLECTION OF PERFECTION
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 404
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Anthony Mundine v Kelly Pavlik. Who Wins?

sorry but pavlik ko 3
jb1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013