Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2010, 08:56 AM   #46
SouthpawSlayer
Im coming for you
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gay St Pierre
Posts: 8,188
vCash: 75
Default Re: First fight is in 3 days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paloalto00 View Post
Just had my first fight, got robbed... horribly. I ended up giving the guy a standing 8 count first round, I was well ahead. Second round, he came in more wild, my round except ALOT closer. 3rd round, mine but I get a standing 8 count... and then the ref stops it...... I will upload the video tomorrow. I shit you not, this ref was literally kicked out because he had so many shitty calls.
unlucky man but sounds like you done well, as the otherlads been saying it probably wont be the last time you experience shit like that, only in my last fight i was brought down under false pretences (i was told i was fighting a guy nowhere near my level and i would have to go easy on him) first bell rings and this guy comes out trying to literally take my head off and he was a decent fighter, his club had organised the event and they were cutting the rounds short as he was coming out full on for the first half of every round then would be gassed, the last round was stopped after 75 seconds - dirty bastards

looking forward to the video
SouthpawSlayer is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2010, 08:59 AM   #47
paloalto00
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4,638
vCash: 347
Default Re: First fight is in 3 days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthpawSlayer View Post
unlucky man but sounds like you done well, as the otherlads been saying it probably wont be the last time you experience shit like that, only in my last fight i was brought down under false pretences (i was told i was fighting a guy nowhere near my level and i would have to go easy on him) first bell rings and this guy comes out trying to literally take my head off and he was a decent fighter, his club had organised the event and they were cutting the rounds short as he was coming out full on for the first half of every round then would be gassed, the last round was stopped after 75 seconds - dirty bastards

looking forward to the video

That sounds messed up haha, you'll get em next time.
paloalto00 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 09:25 AM   #48
turpinr
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: lancashire
Posts: 4,849
vCash: 1000
Default Re: First fight is in 3 days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paloalto00 View Post
That sucks, the guy who reffed me actually got kicked out since he did the same to 2 other people
are you after a return ??
turpinr is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 10:26 AM   #49
GPater11093
Barry
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Scotland
Posts: 19,025
vCash: 836
Default Re: First fight is in 3 days.

Sounds shite. Unlucky just use it as motivation to put your fights beyond doubt, works for me.
GPater11093 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 01:46 PM   #50
paloalto00
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4,638
vCash: 347
Default Re: First fight is in 3 days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by turpinr View Post
are you after a return ??
Of course, my opponent is someone I've sparred with multiple times. He knows I was his daddy that night
paloalto00 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 07:25 PM   #51
paloalto00
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4,638
vCash: 347
Default Re: First fight is in 3 days.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

here's a small clip, they only showed the parts where he would throw xD. Joe Vela (the coach) also told me I won
paloalto00 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 05:17 AM   #52
GPater11093
Barry
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Scotland
Posts: 19,025
vCash: 836
Default Re: First fight is in 3 days.

Are you Emile Sanon?
GPater11093 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 08:09 AM   #53
SouthpawSlayer
Im coming for you
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gay St Pierre
Posts: 8,188
vCash: 75
Default Re: First fight is in 3 days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paloalto00 View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

here's a small clip, they only showed the parts where he would throw xD. Joe Vela (the coach) also told me I won

so you were in yellow fighting the sonnen guy?? he said he was 1 and 0

i was under the impression he had 6 fights
SouthpawSlayer is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 08:12 AM   #54
paloalto00
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4,638
vCash: 347
Default Re: First fight is in 3 days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPater11093 View Post
Are you Emile Sanon?
nah
paloalto00 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 08:13 AM   #55
paloalto00
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4,638
vCash: 347
Default Re: First fight is in 3 days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthpawSlayer View Post
so you were in yellow fighting the sonnen guy?? he said he was 1 and 0

i was under the impression he had 6 fights
Apparently you can start over on your passbook (My teammates also did this) and yeah I'm the one in the yellow although that vid did me no justice xD.
paloalto00 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 08:13 AM   #56
turpinr
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: lancashire
Posts: 4,849
vCash: 1000
Default Re: First fight is in 3 days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paloalto00 View Post
nah
do you get trophies for every non championship fight over there ??
turpinr is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 08:17 AM   #57
paloalto00
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4,638
vCash: 347
Default Re: First fight is in 3 days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by turpinr View Post
do you get trophies for every non championship fight over there ??
Sometimes, but not this time. Even if they did I probably wouldn't have taken it. I'm thinking about also starting over, but idk
paloalto00 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 08:47 AM   #58
Youngblood
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 426
vCash: 1000
Default Re: First fight is in 3 days.

wat? really u can reset your passbook?

never heard of it, but it seems kinda whack. I mean, what are the restrictions? not really too cool a guy has 20, 30 or 40 fights resets his passbook then rips apart unsuspecting novices. I mean, even still a novice resetting from 9 to 0 is a bit of a dirty ruse.

Here you can upgrade to open class, and only if you have a proven unbeaten record and reason for doing so. But you cant go backwards far as I know.
Youngblood is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 08:51 AM   #59
paloalto00
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4,638
vCash: 347
Default Re: First fight is in 3 days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youngblood View Post
wat? really u can reset your passbook?

never heard of it, but it seems kinda whack. I mean, what are the restrictions? not really too cool a guy has 20, 30 or 40 fights resets his passbook then rips apart unsuspecting novices. I mean, even still a novice resetting from 9 to 0 is a bit of a dirty ruse.

Here you can upgrade to open class, and only if you have a proven unbeaten record and reason for doing so. But you cant go backwards far as I know.
Apparently you can, as long as fill in 0-0 on the registration form then that's all it takes... my teammate also did it, but he was gone for 2 years and only trained for about 2 weeks.

vid of my teammate

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
paloalto00 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 08:53 AM   #60
RDJ
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: I'm not your buddy, pal.
Posts: 6,581
vCash: 202
Default Re: First fight is in 3 days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paloalto00 View Post
Sometimes, but not this time. Even if they did I probably wouldn't have taken it. I'm thinking about also starting over, but idk
Starting over, why? How is that even possible
RDJ is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013