Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing

Old 02-12-2010, 10:01 AM   #16
RDJ
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 202
Default Re: 2010 National Silver Gloves Videos (40+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolya View Post
Do you have video of any of Dusty's fights Cul? He won it this year, didn't he?
How's your fighting career doing mate?
RDJ is offline  Top
Old 02-12-2010, 03:37 PM   #17
Kolya
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDJ View Post
How's your fighting career doing mate?
If by fighting you mean boxing, it's non existent. I'm in University now so I'm kind of busy with that and I'm an officer-commissioning program for the Army here so I got my plate kinda full there. Went by the gym and sparred with some of the guys tough to get them some work this week, it was fun. Glad I hadn't forgotten how to throw a punch.
Kolya is offline  Top
Old 02-12-2010, 06:02 PM   #18
DCAmateurBoxing
Amateur Boxing Addict

Quote:
If by fighting you mean boxing, it's non existent. I'm in University now so I'm kind of busy with that and I'm an officer-commissioning program for the Army here so I got my plate kinda full there. Went by the gym and sparred with some of the guys tough to get them some work this week, it was fun. Glad I hadn't forgotten how to throw a punch.
Congrats on school. I'm sure that keeps you plenty busy.
DCAmateurBoxing is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2010, 06:04 PM   #19
DCAmateurBoxing
Amateur Boxing Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDJ View Post
Seconded, awesome job

Just saw me the latest Zimmie fight, the kid is awesome. Can't wait to see what he grows up to be.
I can't wait either.
Old 02-13-2010, 12:28 AM   #20
Kolya
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAmateurBoxing View Post
Congrats on school. I'm sure that keeps you plenty busy.

It does. I applied to transfer to UMCP and UMUC though, got accepted at UMUC already. Won't hear about CP until after they get my transcripts from out here though. Looks like I'll be coming home though at least.
Kolya is offline  Top
Old 02-13-2010, 12:49 AM   #21
DCAmateurBoxing
Amateur Boxing Addict

Quote:
It does. I applied to transfer to UMCP and UMUC though, got accepted at UMUC already. Won't hear about CP until after they get my transcripts from out here though. Looks like I'll be coming home though at least.
Tez won the Under-19 today at 152lbs. Will be getting to train in CO and go to Baku for AIBA Youth Worlds!! D'mitrius Ballard won at 165lbs. and the last DC guy Jerry Odom lost to a tough boxer out of Illinois. He fought at 178lbs. and they all 3 sparred to get ready. Big big step for Tez. He boxed well all 3 nights. As the feature bout Raushee ****** beat the hell out of some guy from Denver. It was a massacre and borderline criminal.
Old 02-13-2010, 02:47 PM   #22
Kolya
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAmateurBoxing View Post
Tez won the Under-19 today at 152lbs. Will be getting to train in CO and go to Baku for AIBA Youth Worlds!! D'mitrius Ballard won at 165lbs. and the last DC guy Jerry Odom lost to a tough boxer out of Illinois. He fought at 178lbs. and they all 3 sparred to get ready. Big big step for Tez. He boxed well all 3 nights. As the feature bout Raushee ****** beat the hell out of some guy from Denver. It was a massacre and borderline criminal.

About Tez. That's awesome! Not so much about Shee beating the hell out of the poor guy. Why would they even take that match. Is there any video of it? I take it Shee's going to stay amateur after all?
Kolya is offline  Top
Old 02-13-2010, 06:16 PM   #23
DCAmateurBoxing
Amateur Boxing Addict

Quote:
About Tez. That's awesome! Not so much about Shee beating the hell out of the poor guy. Why would they even take that match. Is there any video of it? I take it Shee's going to stay amateur after all?
Dallas PAL was there and they streamed the video online via ustream using a 3G cell so it wasn't very clear, but sound was and we were able to be there a little bit. Live chat was cool. I have NO idea what the hell the guy was thinking (coach/boxer). They came all the way from Denver. Obviously they were paid but finally the coach threw in the towel albeit about 3 rounds too late. I never understood why people take pleasure in overmatching someone. Never will understand. I blame the other guys coach more than ******. Only one of them was going to get hurt and it wasn't Raushee.
Old 02-14-2010, 11:09 AM   #24
spooky
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

DC amateur . I have seen alot of your vids. keep it coming. I was at the 2010 silver gloves fight in NC. They are putting on another show in SC just below wilmington next week. Are any of DC's fighters going.
spooky is offline  Top
Old 02-14-2010, 03:29 PM   #25
DCAmateurBoxing
Amateur Boxing Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
DC amateur . I have seen alot of your vids. keep it coming. I was at the 2010 silver gloves fight in NC. They are putting on another show in SC just below wilmington next week. Are any of DC's fighters going.
I haven't heard about that one. We just got dug out and we are due for more SNOW this week. Been like 4 ft and kids didn't have school all this wee, so I doubt if anyone from this area is going. Plus our Golden Gloves start this week, so a lot of boxers will probably be doing that. At least the older ones, maybe not so much the juniors. Thanks for the kudos, there are about 40 vids from the Silver Gloves and I should have some Under 19 vids too soon.
Old 03-10-2010, 01:42 PM   #26
mrjones

vCash: 500

I like Jerry Odom think hes a nice kids. But I saw that Trevor McCumby dismantle Jerry at the under 19. Wow! Im telling you this kid is REAL good. No reason he wont win the GG Gloves.....
mrjones is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing