Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2010, 11:03 PM   #16
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bulldogs v Titans 2013 GF
Posts: 7,740
vCash: 2611
Default Re: Official 2010 Aussie NRL Thread

Good game to watch. The Aboriginals were just up in their faces the whole time. Bloody Jennings carved up, they should have thrown him the ball every set of 6.
teke is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2010, 12:18 AM   #17
PIPO23
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Sydney, OZ.
Posts: 8,254
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Official 2010 Aussie NRL Thread

Indigenous All-star vs Oz futballers with NZ connection the Indigenous side was brilliant.Presto was awesome.Where was Inglis and Hodges??
PIPO23 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 12:45 AM   #18
andriy
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 409
vCash: 100
Default Re: Official 2010 Aussie NRL Thread

injured
andriy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 03:15 AM   #19
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bulldogs v Titans 2013 GF
Posts: 7,740
vCash: 2611
Default Re: Official 2010 Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIPO23 View Post
Indigenous All-star vs Oz futballers with NZ connection the Indigenous side was brilliant.Presto was awesome.Where was Inglis and Hodges??
That was the idea, the best of the non indigenous nrl players from every club.

I call for the Indigenous all stars to take on the Kumuls

Adrian Lam to make the call.
teke is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 07:11 AM   #20
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: "Mr 3 time"
Posts: 12,096
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Official 2010 Aussie NRL Thread

Dragons 34-20 over Parra
ashley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:28 AM   #21
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: "Mr 3 time"
Posts: 12,096
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Official 2010 Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke View Post
Good game to watch. The Aboriginals were just up in their faces the whole time. Bloody Jennings carved up, they should have thrown him the ball every set of 6.

Just watched the game on fox replay

Jennings had a great game....strong, powerful and fast.....shame he could not make up 1 inch of ground on Soward when he flew down the sideline to score the wining try

Dragons 2010

Ready for the avatar bet Pecks
ashley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 04:04 AM   #22
pecks
*****
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 6,753
vCash: 1908
Default Re: Official 2010 Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke View Post

I call for the Indigenous all stars to take on the Kumuls

Adrian Lam to make the call.
The All Stars would kumul all over PNG's faces. It'd be a thrashing.
pecks is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 04:06 AM   #23
pecks
*****
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 6,753
vCash: 1908
Default Re: Official 2010 Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post

Ready for the avatar bet Pecks
No, you're not.
pecks is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 11:11 AM   #24
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bulldogs v Titans 2013 GF
Posts: 7,740
vCash: 2611
Default Re: Official 2010 Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks View Post
The All Stars would kumul all over PNG's faces. It'd be a thrashing.
I guarantee the Kumuls would make a strong showing.

They need a game like this cause it will lift League in their country of 6 million to another level. Getting these 6 million fans involved would do wonders for the game. Could you imagine a Kumuls v Indigenous All Stars game and the crowd it would attract.

Ashley I watched a Mr D Mead take 10 mtrs off Soward when they played earlier last yr

Pecks, Titans are playing a 75% strength Squad for this weekends clash against the Bunnies.

Last edited by teke; 02-15-2010 at 12:31 PM.
teke is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 01:54 PM   #25
pecks
*****
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 6,753
vCash: 1908
Default Re: Official 2010 Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke View Post
I guarantee the Kumuls would make a strong showing.

They need a game like this cause it will lift League in their country of 6 million to another level. Getting these 6 million fans involved would do wonders for the game. Could you imagine a Kumuls v Indigenous All Stars game and the crowd it would attract.

Ashley I watched a Mr D Mead take 10 mtrs off Soward when they played earlier last yr

Pecks, Titans are playing a 75% strength Squad for this weekends clash against the Bunnies.
It'd actually be a good idea, and the Kumuls have always faired respectably against the PM's XIII.

Souths are also fielding a pretty good side. We're still resting a few injured players like Crocker, Asotasi, Wesser, etc.
pecks is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 10:20 PM   #26
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bulldogs v Titans 2013 GF
Posts: 7,740
vCash: 2611
Default Re: Official 2010 Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks View Post
It'd actually be a good idea, and the Kumuls have always faired respectably against the PM's XIII.

Souths are also fielding a pretty good side. We're still resting a few injured players like Crocker, Asotasi, Wesser, etc.
Next time I see Adrian Lam Im gonna ask him to push for the Kumuls v All Stars match

All the NRL pundits expect the Titans v Souths games this year to be great games, for some reason there are expectations over this matchup.

Titans 3-0
teke is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 02:06 AM   #27
pecks
*****
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 6,753
vCash: 1908
Default Re: Official 2010 Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke View Post
All the NRL pundits expect the Titans v Souths games this year to be great games, for some reason there are expectations over this matchup.

Titans 3-0
You guys can have the first one thats all though.

Round 2 Souths V Titans in Sydney. We gunna have a bet on that one?
pecks is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 10:29 AM   #28
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bulldogs v Titans 2013 GF
Posts: 7,740
vCash: 2611
Default Re: Official 2010 Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks View Post
You guys can have the first one thats all though.

Round 2 Souths V Titans in Sydney. We gunna have a bet on that one?
Sure are gonna have a wager on this one. I could possibly own you 4 times this year, the times less than i owned Marcus last year

I remember ringing you after the Souths game in Sydney last year, it was when you got back into drinking again.
teke is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 10:40 AM   #29
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: "Mr 3 time"
Posts: 12,096
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Official 2010 Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke View Post
Sure are gonna have a wager on this one. I could possibly own you 4 times this year, the times less than i owned Marcus last year

I remember ringing you after the Souths game in Sydney last year, it was when you got back into drinking again.




Teke......Dragons V manly....loser pays for the pizza and beer

Interested
ashley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 10:50 AM   #30
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bulldogs v Titans 2013 GF
Posts: 7,740
vCash: 2611
Default Re: Official 2010 Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post


Teke......Dragons V manly....loser pays for the pizza and beer

Interested
****ing deal, I will never forget sitting at your place knowing full well what was ahead when Manly played you guys at your home

I cant believe I stayed that long watching the scoreboard tick over.
teke is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013