Imperial1 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links

Old 10-05-2007, 11:22 PM   #2
allenko1
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Barrera /Pacquio 1 on HBO 2 RIGHT NOW

No way it could be this one-sided on either end tomorrow night could it?
allenko1 is offline  Top
Old 10-05-2007, 11:48 PM   #3
jimmie
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by allenko1
No way it could be this one-sided on either end tomorrow night could it?
Dont think so even though Barreras older now watch that fight man he had no snap to his jab,couldnt move his feet or his legs basically he was a old man on that night which probablly had to do with a short training camp. When a great fighter with a bad training camp fights a great fighter with a great training camp chances are the underprepared guy is going to get the **** beat out him. Before Barreras stamina and speed went to COMPLETE **** in round 3 it was pretty even.
jimmie is offline  Top
Old 10-06-2007, 01:37 AM   #4
DobyZhee
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 928

it was pretty even, before round 3...

that's like saying spinks and tyson was pretty even in the first 10 seconds of the fight.
DobyZhee is offline  Top
Old 10-06-2007, 01:44 AM   #5
jimmie
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DobyZhee
it was pretty even, before round 3...

that's like saying spinks and tyson was pretty even in the first 10 seconds of the fight.
Actually bro 6 minutes(2 rounds)is nothing compared to 10 secounds of a fight where Spinks had already ****ed on top of the **** in his breifs.
jimmie is offline  Top
Old 10-06-2007, 01:44 AM   #6
PacDbest
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmie
Dont think so even though Barreras older now watch that fight man he had no snap to his jab,couldnt move his feet or his legs basically he was a old man on that night which probablly had to do with a short training camp. When a great fighter with a bad training camp fights a great fighter with a great training camp chances are the underprepared guy is going to get the **** beat out him. Before Barreras stamina and speed went to COMPLETE **** in round 3 it was pretty even.
After seing both fights Back to Back, I don't see much Difference from MAB That Fought Hamed & The One that fought Pac. They basically the same speed. What differs is how powerful & Fast Pac is compared to Hamed.
PacDbest is offline  Top
Old 10-06-2007, 01:49 AM   #7
jimmie
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacDbest
After seing both fights Back to Back, I don't see much Difference from MAB That Fought Hamed & The One that fought Pac. They basically the same speed. What differs is how powerful & Fast Pac is compared to Hamed.
I dont really think Pac is alot faster or powerful the Hamed hes just alot more agressive. To me the difference is very clear Barrera was alright for a couple of rounds but even before the 3rd round KD his legs didnt seem there and the jab had lost any snap. Barrera without his jab is worthless vs a guy like Pacquiao. On that night it was Pacquiaos night to shine and im not sure Barrera at his best could even take Pacquiao that night but theres no doubt in my mind he wasnt 100 percent prepared. I tried to watch the fight agian 2 nights ago but its to hard for me as Barrera not only looked bad but he gotten beaten bad its like my Ali-Holmes or Louis-Marciano exept worse because Barrera wasnt shot ive had to deal with the bragging rights Pacquiao fans have for 4 years. Im so anxious for tomorrow I actually threw up at work tonight I hardly ever puke but I feel like im fighting tomorrow.
jimmie is offline  Top
Old 10-06-2007, 01:51 AM   #8
DobyZhee
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

and what round did MAB start doing his michael spinks impersonation in MAB-PAC I?

I'll give MAB credit though...he WAS credited for Knocking down Pacquiao. That counts for something. Just the sheer power from MAB's punching wind was enough to force Pac into submission for a few seconds.
DobyZhee is offline  Top
Old 10-06-2007, 01:53 AM   #9
DobyZhee
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmie
I dont really think Pac is alot faster or powerful the Hamed hes just alot more agressive. To me the difference is very clear Barrera was alright for a couple of rounds but even before the 3rd round KD his legs didnt seem there and the jab had lost any snap. Barrera without his jab is worthless vs a guy like Pacquiao. On that night it was Pacquiaos night to shine and im not sure Barrera at his best could even take Pacquiao that night but theres no doubt in my mind he wasnt 100 percent prepared. I tried to watch the fight agian 2 nights ago but its to hard for me as Barrera not only looked bad but he gotten beaten bad its like my Ali-Holmes or Louis-Marciano exept worse because Barrera wasnt shot ive had to deal with the bragging rights Pacquiao fans have for 4 years. Im so anxious for tomorrow I actually threw up at work tonight I hardly ever puke but I feel like im fighting tomorrow.
hey, my anxieties (about Pac getting beat) Have anxieties too.
DobyZhee is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum