Old 02-23-2010, 03:57 PM   #61
HEADBANGER
TEAM ELITE GENERAL
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Roy Jones Junior Post Fight Interviews - A Comparison

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mind Reader View Post
At least I didn't call an arguable pound for pound king (at the time) green!!!

i will hold my hand up and say the 'green' part was wrong

however, 'the over-rated american' bit was correct.

still, i'm not gonna go overboard in my criticism of toney because he has heart, a chin, and can adapt to a plan B in the face of adversity.
HEADBANGER is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2010, 03:58 PM   #62
HyperUppercut

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEADBANGER View Post
what a crock of shit, i'm in a different time zone, you probably wouldn't realise that because you think only american time zones exist

i went to bed because some of us have to go to work in a morning, though judging by your IQ on here, you probably don't

as for rico going to do some research? well that wouldn't surprise me, he's well educated, he keeps on top of the game, thats why he never loses an argument
Get off of his dick. Maybe that stupid ass mu****a should at least do some research before he takes a stand on whether or not roy ducked somebody. Rather than just see somebody else post some dumb shit and then start singing karaoke to the dumb**** tunes.
Old 02-23-2010, 03:58 PM   #63
Rico Spadafora
Best Chin On ESB
East Side VIP

vCash: 1158

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mind Reader View Post
No, he is right..... I remember, you were dancing around that question for a while. Then you finally posted, but it was not even your own... What?? Do you automatically agree with every hater? or can you think for yourself? You never answer questions, you just go back to your childish insults when you are presented with a question that exceeds your knowledge.

I never danced around anything I told him my list was the same names that had ALREADY BEEN MENTIONED. I gave you the post number then you begged and begged for me to post it and I did and you said I was 'copying' someone else when I already told you I agreed with it. What kind of logic is that accusing me of 'copying' someone when I told you BEFOREHAND that i agreed with it. Are you that retarded?
Rico Spadafora is offline  Top
Old 02-23-2010, 03:59 PM   #64
HyperUppercut

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico Spadafora View Post
I never danced around anything I told him my list was the same names that had ALREADY BEEN MENTIONED. I gave you the post number then you begged and begged for me to post it and I did and you said I was 'copying' someone else when I already told you I agreed with it. What kind of logic is that accusing me of 'copying' someone when I told you BEFOREHAND that i agreed with it. Are you that retarded?
But you didnt explain shit. You just copied and pasted mu****a. explain in YOUR OWN words. Give YOUR OWN opinions. Stop being a ****ing parrot.
Old 02-23-2010, 04:00 PM   #65
Rico Spadafora
Best Chin On ESB
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperUppercut View Post
Get off of his dick. Maybe that stupid ass mu****a should at least do some research before he takes a stand on whether or not roy ducked somebody. Rather than just see somebody else post some dumb shit and then start singing karaoke to the dumb**** tunes.

So are you saying I have never said on here that Roy ducked any of those fighters listed? That I just copied what had already been posted in that thread? Please say yes because you are going to be made to look like an idiot.
Old 02-23-2010, 04:01 PM   #66
Rico Spadafora
Best Chin On ESB
East Side VIP

Quote:
But you didnt explain shit. You just copied and pasted mu****a. explain in YOUR OWN words. Give YOUR OWN opinions. Stop being a ****ing parrot.

You must be new here. I have posted MULTIPLE threads on who and why Glass Jaw Roy ducked certain fighters. This does not surprise me though coming from someone who can't read or speak proper English.
Old 02-23-2010, 04:02 PM   #67
HEADBANGER
TEAM ELITE GENERAL
East Side Guru

Quote:

rico has forgot more about boxing than you'll ever know about boxing hyperuppercunt
Old 02-23-2010, 04:03 PM   #68
boxingscience
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 583

roy was a boxer with so much natual talent, but as you can tell with the post fight griffin interview he talked about fights that had too much risk, so that shows his character in my opinion. you would of never of heard ali ever say a fight is too much of a risk, and because of that ali never ducked a fighter. if you think a fighter is too much of a risk, then the chances are the fight won't get made, and that seemed to be the case for roy jones a few times in his career when certain fights just didn't happen.
boxingscience is offline  Top
Old 02-23-2010, 04:04 PM   #69
HyperUppercut

vCash:

Quote:
So are you saying I have never said on here that Roy ducked any of those fighters listed? That I just copied what had already been posted in that thread? Please say yes because you are going to be made to look like an idiot.
I am sayin that your bitch ass was talkin shit about roy ducking people and you didn't even know who he had ducked. Because when I asked you, you clammed up like a bitch.
Old 02-23-2010, 04:05 PM   #70
Rico Spadafora
Best Chin On ESB
East Side VIP

Quote:
I am sayin that your bitch ass was talkin shit about roy ducking people and you didn't even know who he had ducked. Because when I asked you, you clammed up like a bitch.

You can't be serious? Oh boy. Search some of my post and you will find out you are very wrong.
Old 02-23-2010, 04:05 PM   #71
HyperUppercut

vCash:

Quote:
rico has forgot more about boxing than you'll ever know about boxing hyperuppercunt
I see you haven't forgotten how to slob on his knob.
Old 02-23-2010, 04:11 PM   #72
HEADBANGER
TEAM ELITE GENERAL
East Side Guru

Quote:
I see you haven't forgotten how to slob on his knob.

i always respect knowledgable posters and rico is in the top 5 most respected posters on esb.

however, i don't know why i'm wasting my time with the likes of you and mind reader because you have well and truely had the wool pulled over your eyes by the fraud that is roy jones jnr. its a waste of time trying to educate someone with an IQ well under 50
Old 02-23-2010, 04:12 PM   #73
Mind Reader
RIP Captain Phil
East Side Guru

vCash: 760

Quote:

Fine then....

List as many fighters Jones ducked as you can right now...

Or are you too scared?
Mind Reader is offline  Top
Old 02-23-2010, 04:14 PM   #74
HyperUppercut

vCash:

Quote:
i always respect knowledgable posters and rico is in the top 5 most respected posters on esb.

however, i don't know why i'm wasting my time with the likes of you and mind reader because you have well and truely had the wool pulled over your eyes by the fraud that is roy jones jnr. its a waste of time trying to educate someone with an IQ well under 50

You are bootytalkin again.
Old 02-23-2010, 04:14 PM   #75
Mind Reader
RIP Captain Phil
East Side Guru

vCash: 760

Quote:
i will hold my hand up and say the 'green' part was wrong

however, 'the over-rated american' bit was correct.

still, i'm not gonna go overboard in my criticism of toney because he has heart, a chin, and can adapt to a plan B in the face of adversity.

Thank you for admitting you were wrong....

As for Toney's plan B, it sure was not there the night he fought Roy Jones.
Mind Reader is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum