Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2010, 03:14 PM   #31
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: "Mr 3 time"
Posts: 12,096
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Katsidis/Mitchell to be held in Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedCornerPromotions View Post
Mick has not been home in a long time - It would be great to see this fight here in Brisbane.

Around the Ashes time would be ideal - There would be 10 000 lunatic Poms already here looking for some sort of winning feeling...

Thats good thinking mate....you should be a promoter
ashley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2010, 07:45 PM   #32
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 10,049
vCash: 75
Default Re: Katsidis/Mitchell to be held in Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke View Post
..and Mick would provide it by getting his head bashed in?
get ****ed cunt.i remember Mick appeared on the Mundine/Kessler undercard for nothing Mundine said the exposure was payment enough.now 5 years later Mick has 5x the overseas respect and recognition he can return the favour and let him appear on his undercard free of charge so instead of being known as Anthony who?oh the guy who got KTFO by Ottke overseas they will know him as..........well the new Ottke of the Middleweight division.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 07:57 PM   #33
04eta
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 322
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Katsidis/Mitchell to be held in Australia

Does anyone know who promoted the peden/campbell fight in melbourne? Surely if that fight was held in aus there is no reason why kats (imo kats has a bigger following than peded) can't get his promoters to win a purse bid and hold it here.
04eta is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 01:21 AM   #34
Sydney Smutt
Tits ooot
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Tha Toon
Posts: 1,029
vCash: 75
Default Re: Katsidis/Mitchell to be held in Australia

Tony Caradonna was the promoter. And seeing as neither Peden or Campbell received a red cent for their efforts, it's not one to remember. You may well be right that Kats has a bigger following, although to be honest I think you will find they are/were on a par but "Peded" has the runs on the board
Sydney Smutt is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 02:08 AM   #35
Contendo
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Sydney
Posts: 2,517
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Katsidis/Mitchell to be held in Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney Smutt View Post
Tony Caradonna was the promoter. And seeing as neither Peden or Campbell received a red cent for their efforts, it's not one to remember. You may well be right that Kats has a bigger following, although to be honest I think you will find they are/were on a par but "Peded" has the runs on the board

Are you serious Smutt, didn't get paid??? Crikey, that's average.
Contendo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 02:11 AM   #36
Sydney Smutt
Tits ooot
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Tha Toon
Posts: 1,029
vCash: 75
Default Re: Katsidis/Mitchell to be held in Australia

Or I'm not knee deep in quality gash on a daily basis!
Sydney Smutt is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 04:37 AM   #37
The Jackal
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 226
vCash: 86
Default Re: Katsidis/Mitchell to be held in Australia

Mitchell will win this easily on points or by brutal bloody ko.
Because of the way Kat fights I can see a real harsh few rounds to start with for both boxers.
And if it turns into a full scale war early,The boxer from Dagenham will not be at the outpatients on his own at the plastic surgeons later that nite.
This fight will never happen in Oz.
If it does happen it will be in East London and Dave Parris or Terry OConnor will be judges or refs, and Kev will most probably win on points.
But geez i'd love to see these two machines go full tilt at each other in a winner takes all contest.
I'd love to see this fight and enjoy the whole spectacle,before and after.
The Jackal is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 04:51 AM   #38
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bulldogs v Titans 2013 GF
Posts: 7,740
vCash: 2611
Default Re: Katsidis/Mitchell to be held in Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
get ****ed cunt.i remember Mick appeared on the Mundine/Kessler undercard for nothing Mundine said the exposure was payment enough.now 5 years later Mick has 5x the overseas respect and recognition he can return the favour and let him appear on his undercard free of charge so instead of being known as Anthony who?oh the guy who got KTFO by Ottke overseas they will know him as..........well the new Ottke of the Middleweight division.
I was only asking a question to Red Corner. Dont kill me
teke is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 06:56 PM   #39
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 10,049
vCash: 75
Default Re: Katsidis/Mitchell to be held in Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke View Post
I was only asking a question to Red Corner. Dont kill me
sorry mate.got a bit cranky didnt i.i might be crossing the fan/nuthugger line.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 07:20 PM   #40
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: "Mr 3 time"
Posts: 12,096
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Katsidis/Mitchell to be held in Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
sorry mate.got a bit cranky didnt i.i might be crossing the fan/nuthugger line.
No mate...you crossed that line a long time ago
ashley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 04:31 AM   #41
timrickson
newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 5
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Katsidis/Mitchell to be held in Australia

Great match up and I'm looking forward to seeing this one. I've been following Kevin Mitchell since he was 14 in the amateurs. It's great seeing the success he's had.
timrickson is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 04:37 AM   #42
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: "Mr 3 time"
Posts: 12,096
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Katsidis/Mitchell to be held in Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by timrickson View Post
Great match up and I'm looking forward to seeing this one. I've been following Kevin Mitchell since he was 14 in the amateurs. It's great seeing the success he's had.
Tell us about him mate and what hes going to bring fight night?
ashley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 04:38 AM   #43
punchy kel
Journeyman
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: sunset blvd
Posts: 90
vCash: 500
Default Re: Katsidis/Mitchell to be held in Australia

london is the place for this fight-i really like mitchell
this is his time and i think he will pass with flying colours
punchy kel is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 04:54 AM   #44
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: "Mr 3 time"
Posts: 12,096
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Katsidis/Mitchell to be held in Australia

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
ashley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 05:49 AM   #45
kel
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,959
vCash: 75
Default Re: Katsidis/Mitchell to be held in Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
Mitchell will win this easily on points or by brutal bloody ko.
Because of the way Kat fights I can see a real harsh few rounds to start with for both boxers.
And if it turns into a full scale war early,The boxer from Dagenham will not be at the outpatients on his own at the plastic surgeons later that nite.
This fight will never happen in Oz.
If it does happen it will be in East London and Dave Parris or Terry OConnor will be judges or refs, and Kev will most probably win on points.
But geez i'd love to see these two machines go full tilt at each other in a winner takes all contest.
I'd love to see this fight and enjoy the whole spectacle,before and after.

Jackal as soon as the Aussie bookies frame a market i'll be arving something on your man Mitchell
kel is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013