Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing

Old 02-28-2010, 05:18 AM   #61
brown bomber
2010 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Is 1RM of a bench press a good indication of potential punch power?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty View Post
I come on this site to talk shit basically.
- Oh right, I see.... So your dumb and rude on purpose? Congratulations, hows the russian weight lifting going?

Also streching when cold to increase flexibility? Brilliant- I can see your going to have a great career in exercise!!

Anyway mate, as you see above I have embarassed you far more then you can embarass me, I was simply asking a question that you yourself don't have the knowledge to answer. Before getting all laughibly low-end technical like you were some sort of self proclaimed wannabe scientist.

Your contribution to Eastside and indeed the training forum is terrible. You have no idea's, no boxing knowledge nor experience. You crack on with the insults pal, because it seems to be the only thing your cabable of adding to the forum...

Now feel free to further make a twit of yourself. I look forward to your future posts.
brown bomber is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2010, 09:18 AM   #62
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1290

Quote:
Originally Posted by brown bomber View Post
- Oh right, I see.... So your dumb and rude on purpose? Congratulations, hows the russian weight lifting going?

Also streching when cold to increase flexibility? Brilliant- I can see your going to have a great career in exercise!!

Anyway mate, as you see above I have embarassed you far more then you can embarass me, I was simply asking a question that you yourself don't have the knowledge to answer. Before getting all laughibly low-end technical like you were some sort of self proclaimed wannabe scientist.

Your contribution to Eastside and indeed the training forum is terrible. You have no idea's, no boxing knowledge nor experience. You crack on with the insults pal, because it seems to be the only thing your cabable of adding to the forum...

Now feel free to further make a twit of yourself. I look forward to your future posts.
Do you actually think you have embarrassed me? You've embarrassed yourself by firstly asking a retarded question and then secondly getting so worked up about me having a laugh at you that you had to waste your precious time searching for ammunition to get something back at me. You don't know the first thing about me so I could care less what you say or think about me. I think you're a joke aswell and I honestly had a good chuckle that I affected you so much, I guess I should remember that not everyone is as comfortable with themselves as I am and random words from strangers on an internet boxing forum CAN hurt feelings. I can say sorry if you think that it might help your vagina heal more quickly??
lefty is offline  Top
Old 03-01-2010, 12:51 PM   #63
brown bomber
2010 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

Old 03-01-2010, 01:38 PM   #64
KillSomething
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 202
Default Re: Methods of measuring punch power progression?

^Why don't you two meet up and have a backyard brawl? Post the video, don't forget!
KillSomething is offline  Top
Old 03-02-2010, 06:14 PM   #65
viru§™
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by brown bomber View Post
Thanks mate i'm glad I gave you a laugh, I hope you laughed as heartily as I did when I read these posts by a supposed qualified Sports Scientist.... ha ha ha

Peaking
- so your a sports scientist who struggles with the concept of peaking? Oh deary me.... I'd be interested inseeing your certificate.

Weight Lifting Methods and Body Type

So your a sports scientist who doesn't understand methods of gaining strength and not size- Impressive stuff.

Mosley Vs Margarito Prediction

So you know **** all about boxing too

Re: Timetravel

- retard.... Why don't you travel back to the start of your degree and listen instead of daydreaming about Micheal J Fox

Roy Jones' Skill

Yeah he had no skills- just speed.

Re Streching

... Thanks Sports Scientist..... Let me guess you don't actually work anywhere near a gym do you? You are hilariously retarded. Thanks for making my last 30 mins of trawling your posts so rewarding..
He's somewhat right about the stretching, mobility is what you want to do before a workout not stretches.

Don't see why he only says to stretch as you wake up and/or go to bed though.
viru§™ is offline  Top
Old 03-03-2010, 07:45 AM   #66
brown bomber
2010 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

I know. Thanks for informing me.
Old 03-03-2010, 08:45 AM   #67
AndrewFFC
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Go down to Yates's and go onto the punch macheine.
AndrewFFC is offline  Top
Old 03-03-2010, 02:32 PM   #68
Johnboy2007
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1075

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewFFC View Post
Go down to Yates's and go onto the punch macheine.

I hate those things mainly cos my mates pester the life out of me to go on it or for some reason say hey look john one of those punch machines like im going to give a shit just cos i box haha I love the guys that take a run up at them too

Sorry off topic just made me chuckle
Johnboy2007 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing