Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 03-01-2010, 07:45 PM   #1
stegsie
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 1000
Default VIP Press Release - ROSE WANTS HIS PRINCE

BRIAN ROSE is heading towards a showdown with Prizefighter winner Prince Arron.

Rose, 25, hopes to delight his hometown fans at Blackpool Tower on Saturday night (6th March) when he challenges French star Bertrand Aloa for the vacant International Masters light-middleweight crown.

Promoter Steve Wood hopes that the Central Area title holder could meet his occasional sparring partner Arron in a British title eliminator later this year.

Wood said: “It is a match that would make a lot of sense for both boxers and would be a genuine 50-50 fight.

“Brian is unbeaten and Arron is in top form as he showed at Prizefighter last week, but we cannot over look this weekend’s challenge.”

Rose (14-0-1) added: “It was difficult to work Arron out when we first sparred because he is 6ft 4in, but by the end it had gone well.”

Rose’s clash against Aloa had been due to take place last weekend but was pushed back seven days at late notice because of a problem with medicals.

Manchester based Wood said: “I would like to apologise to everybody because the mix up was my fault and left it too late to get the medicals to the relevant authorities.

“I’m sure disappointed fans will get proper entertainment this weekend though and enjoy a top class night of boxing.

The tear up the Tower will be Rose’s first fight since his tragic tenth round stoppage of Jason Rushton in October.

Rushton needed brain surgery after the contests and although he is on the mend, the injury left Rose distraught and he is dedicating the Aloa (15-6) fight to his former rival.

Also on the bill are several if VIP boxing’s top prospects including Kieran Farrell, Chris O’Brien and Chris Johnson.

Tickets are still available from boxers on the bill [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
stegsie is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2010, 07:55 PM   #2
NO MAS
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75
Default Re: VIP Press Release - ROSE WANTS HIS PRINCE

This will be a great fight...

Both lads are very technical and both have great condition...

I just fancy to Rose to edge this with the cleaner work and I am sure that he will get through with his power in the end...

I don't see Aaron troubling him with power...
NO MAS is offline  Top
Old 03-02-2010, 04:18 AM   #3
brown bomber
2010 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: VIP Press Release - ROSE WANTS HIS PRINCE

Prince Aron didn't show up for the last day of sparring, make of that what you will. Brina is technically superior to most fighters in the Uk. He's a beautiful traditional boxer, who hasn't forgotton his routes in terms of fundamentals.
brown bomber is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum