boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 02-27-2010, 05:58 PM   #376
johna_83
31/10/2010
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Prizefighter - The Light Middleweights RbR Thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slip&counter View Post
Anybody else think Teddy Atlas is losing it? I like Teddy and what he means to boxing but his whole broadcast game is becoming like his predictions.

I think thats why they put him in the studio at times to shut him up and keep him on a short leash. Scarface drew an ****ogy between Marco A Barrera and George Foreman. Are you kidding me? Atlas makes 7 figures a year for shock jock zingers like this? C'mon Teddy. Now I gotta hear the casuals sipping the kool aid on how MAB and Big George are forever linked. Unbelievable.

This reminds me of him saying that Pacquiao won't give one of the most accurate surgeons of our generation much of a chance to counter lol, lol, lol!! I sincerely wonder if he believes half the **** he throws out at the casuals. Why did Bert Sugar have to decline this position or Al Bernstein going over to Showtime and just working the classics archives?!

Teddy knows his boxing, but is seriously slipping.
I think Teddy has his good days and his bad days. I like him personally, I really enjoyed the commentary last night although that could be just be the fact that i had to listen to Jim Watt all the way through Prizefighter a few hours earlier.

I agree though some of his ****ogies are bordering on insanity and he can annoy at times by repeatedly making the same point throughout the fight, really hammering it home like he did last night talking about Garcia's non-existent use of the jab.

Overall though i like Teddy and i like the US Commentary alot more than some of the ****e we have to put up with over here. His knowledge of the sport is absolutely unquestionable.
johna_83 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum