Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 03-06-2010, 11:04 AM   #1
antcull
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Epic new Gorilla Productions Video!!! (2009 in Review)

Enjoy

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ1fUZ9Ae0o&feature=sub[/ame]
antcull is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2010, 11:22 AM   #2
ishy
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 500
Default Re: Epic new Gorilla Productions Video!!! (2009 in Review)

Thanks for posting Ant

Gorilla is the dog's bollocks
ishy is offline  Top
Old 03-06-2010, 11:47 AM   #3
Cpt_Vodka
Teddy Atlas
ESB Full Member

vCash: 446

Im getting kinda bored with these vids. All the vids are basically using the same boxers and the same fights. Mosley - Margarito, and then Mosley- Margarito and then some more Mosley- Margarito. Yea I get it, it was a ass whooping... They show the same fights all the damn time...

Why did they put fights like Haye - Valuev or Salita - Khan in there? Those fights are defiantly not highlight worthy....

Why didnt they put Klitshcko in there? He had a great 2009 beating the second(or third) best HW in the world?

Tomasz Adamek also had a fantastic 2009 with 3 BRUTAL victories over Gunn, Golota and Banks.

Or Chambers - Dimitrenko? That was also a pretty viscous ass whooping that put Chambers on the map in the HW division. Possibly the best HW fight of 2009.....

Denis Lebedev also is a under appreciated fighter who should make these vids, he also had some brutal beatings over Macca and Ismailov in 2009. This guy is the future of the CW's....and its even more amazing cause his size is not that huge compared to a guy like Haye or Mormeck, and this little Light Heavyweight looking Russian is KOing Cruiserweights for fun.

Or Lucian Bute, who had a brutal KO over Andrade? That was a victory that is defiantly Highlight Worthy...no doubt about it.

Diaconu - Pascal, Erdei - Fragomeni, Gevor - Sturm...i could go on...

I mean come on, the guys who make these vids, do they realize that there is more to boxing outside of HBO? They just show HBO fighters......

Im not saying these videos are bad, they are very well made, but it just seems to me that most of them are just the same song but different dance.
Cpt_Vodka is offline  Top
Old 03-06-2010, 11:48 AM   #4
Lazarus
Realist
East Side VIP

vCash: 238

Man this guy is too good - he should really be offered a job for this shit
Lazarus is offline  Top
Old 03-06-2010, 11:50 AM   #5
Lazarus
Realist
East Side VIP

vCash: 238

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt_Vodka View Post
Im getting kinda bored with these vids. All the vids are basically using the same boxers and the same fights. Mosley - Margarito, and then Mosley- Margarito and then some more Mosley- Margarito. Yea I get it, it was a ass whooping... They show the same fights all the damn time...

Why did they put fights like Haye - Valuev or Salita - Khan in there? Those fights are defiantly not highlight worthy....

Why didnt they put Klitshcko in there? He had a great 2009 beating the second(or third) best HW in the world?

Tomasz Adamek also had a fantastic 2009 with 3 BRUTAL victories over Gunn, Golota and Banks.

Or Chambers - Dimitrenko? That was also a pretty viscous ass whooping that put Chambers on the map in the HW division. Possibly the best HW fight of 2009.....

Denis Lebedev also is a under appreciated fighter who should make these vids, he also had some brutal beatings over Macca and Ismailov in 2009. This guy is the future of the CW's....and its even more amazing cause his size is not that huge compared to a guy like Haye or Mormeck, and this little Light Heavyweight looking Russian is KOing Cruiserweights for fun.

Or Lucian Bute, who had a brutal KO over Andrade? That was a victory that is defiantly Highlight Worthy...no doubt about it.

I mean come on, the guys who make these vids, do they realize that there is more to boxing outside of HBO? They just show HBO fighters......

Im not saying these videos are bad, they are very well made, but it just seems to me that most of them are just the same song but different dance.
So what? He can do what he likes.

If you don't like it then don't watch it. End of.
Lazarus is offline  Top
Old 03-06-2010, 12:54 PM   #6
digregorio1.
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 1575

Quote:

i remember reading on Gorillas youtube channel that he can only use braodcasts from certain tv networks otherwise the quality in the youtube video isn't there, thats why he doesn't have more variety of fights

...but as for the video - A..****in..mazing!!!!!!!
digregorio1. is offline  Top
Old 03-06-2010, 05:46 PM   #7
Top Dog
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

****in top class my man
Top Dog is offline  Top
Old 03-09-2010, 01:17 PM   #8
bdman
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

Quote:

Anything with kilts in would be very very boring..
bdman is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum