Old 03-06-2010, 06:34 PM   #31
TFFP
The Eskimo
East Side VIP

vCash: 2500
Default Re: Barker ducked Quigley!

Quote:
Originally Posted by barry big ***** View Post
You cant even tell the difference between john duddy and matthew macklin by the picture in my avatar your an idiot lol
I don't really care, Duddy and Lee are especially useless and difficult to tell apart such is the number of punches they love to eat. I expect you havn't and probably won't ever realise the irony in nuthugging John Duddy and then criticizing protected fighters when John Duddy has been milked dry in America against sub-par opposition.

Since you have all Barker's fights, you will have at least noted he hasn't been struggling against poor opposition as your heros have. I suspect thats where your bitterness stems from, you are worried about Barker's skills.
TFFP is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2010, 06:37 PM   #32
LHL
Captain Freedom
East Side VIP

vCash: 2835

Quote:
Barker will get my respect as soon as he beats a european level opponent i promise. I have all his televised fights downloaded on my computer and ive watched them all a couple of times and the truth is his opponents cant be compared to andys lees at the moment .ITS NOTHING PERSONAL JUST BOXING.
Again you talk so much ****. You don't like barker because your head is so far up Lee's ****. I think Lee will be a better boxer than Barker once he gets his head straight and his confidence back.

Lee's opponents haven't' been to great lately. Belginheham was decent nothing more Barker would do the same to him what Lee did besides the lapse in the last few rounds. Before that Fedovos, Shuler? WTF have they ever done Sipos is a decent level euro jouneyman. Other than Gibbs who never really impressed there records aren't too far apart.
LHL is offline  Top
Old 03-06-2010, 06:38 PM   #33
barry big balls
You cant handle the truth
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosaros View Post
Name all the fights of Barker you have.
Butler, bendall, mcderrmot, samuels, crampton......
barry big balls is offline  Top
Old 03-06-2010, 06:40 PM   #34
barry big balls
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHL View Post
Again you talk so much ****. You don't like barker because your head is so far up Lee's ****. I think Lee will be a better boxer than Barker once he gets his head straight and his confidence back.

Lee's opponents haven't' been to great lately. Belginheham was decent nothing more Barker would do the same to him what Lee did besides the lapse in the last few rounds. Before that Fedovos, Shuler? WTF have they ever done Sipos is a decent level euro jouneyman. Other than Gibbs who never really impressed there records aren't too far apart.
Lee is much younger then barker and belghecham was rated above lee so you cant call that a backward step. Why was lee brought into this thread?
Old 03-06-2010, 06:41 PM   #35
kosaros
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 999

Quote:
Butler, bendall, mcderrmot, samuels, crampton......
That ain't all of them.
kosaros is offline  Top
Old 03-06-2010, 06:42 PM   #36
barry big balls
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFFP View Post
I don't really care, Duddy and Lee are especially useless and difficult to tell apart such is the number of punches they love to eat. I expect you havn't and probably won't ever realise the irony in nuthugging John Duddy and then criticizing protected fighters when John Duddy has been milked dry in America against sub-par opposition.

Since you have all Barker's fights, you will have at least noted he hasn't been struggling against poor opposition as your heros have. I suspect thats where your bitterness stems from, you are worried about Barker's skills.
Barker has good skills from what i can see but his opponents cant be compared to lees.
Old 03-06-2010, 06:44 PM   #37
barry big balls
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosaros View Post
That ain't all of them.
And jason mckay i have that bout also and thats all i have is that not enough to make a judgement on him?
Old 03-06-2010, 06:46 PM   #38
kosaros
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 999

Quote:
And jason mckay i have that bout also and thats all i have is that no enough to make a judgement on him?
I didn't say it wasn't, just wanted to know if you had all of his televised fights which you claimed you did and you don't
kosaros is offline  Top
Old 03-06-2010, 06:47 PM   #39
TFFP
The Eskimo
East Side VIP

vCash: 2500

Quote:
Barker has good skills from what i can see but his opponents cant be compared to lees.
They can very easily be compared to Lee's, I can't see a decent opponent Lee has beat and the one he did face he lost to. You want to believe they are better because you love Lee and he struggled against a few but anybody neutral can see both are equally poor sets of opposition. Don't mistake me, I would never defend Barker's opposition, I think he's been typically slow to progress as seems to be the case with all Hennessy's fighters, even Froch took until 30 yrs old to move to world level.

The only real difference is Lee got beat by Vera which is nothing to brag about and he's been busted up and hit by a few sub par opponents, Sipos I think was one that he struggled with.
TFFP is offline  Top
Old 03-06-2010, 06:50 PM   #40
LHL
Captain Freedom
East Side VIP

Quote:
Lee is much younger then barker and belghecham was rated above lee so you cant call that a backward step. Why was lee brought into this thread?
Your a clown. 2 Years means **** all in boxing especially for fighter in there twenties. Belghecham is a step back for Lee seeing as he hasn't been in with a decent fight besides N'Jikam. Sipos was a much better fighter outside of rankings either way your hate for barker because of your blindness towards irish fighters makes you look clueless
LHL is offline  Top
Old 03-06-2010, 06:54 PM   #41
barry big balls
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Your a clown. 2 Years means **** all in boxing especially for fighter in there twenties. Belghecham is a step back for Lee seeing as he hasn't been in with a decent fight besides N'Jikam. Sipos was a much better fighter outside of rankings either way your hate for barker because of your blindness towards irish fighters makes you look clueless
Again why was lee brought into this thread? This is a darren barker thread.
Old 03-06-2010, 06:55 PM   #42
cool-cat
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 625

i'd like to see Barker verus Arron, tall rangey fighter would be good to see how he copes with that, im not trying to relate arron to pavlik but physically would be very similar even though i dont think Barker is in any way near Pavliks league.
cool-cat is offline  Top
Old 03-06-2010, 06:56 PM   #43
LHL
Captain Freedom
East Side VIP

Quote:
Again why was lee brought into this thread? This is a darren barker thread.
Because every other post you make is about Lee or Duddy i was putting Barkers record into perspective by using Lee's as they are pretty similar is that reasonable enough ?
LHL is offline  Top
Old 03-06-2010, 07:00 PM   #44
barry big balls
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Because every other post you make is about Lee or Duddy i was putting Barkers record into perspective by using Lee's as they are pretty similar is that reasonable enough ?
Na you brought lee and duddy into this arguement not me mate. Im here to discuss barkers past opponents and his potential next opponents....
Old 03-06-2010, 07:06 PM   #45
LHL
Captain Freedom
East Side VIP

Quote:
Na you brought lee and duddy into this arguement not me mate. Im here to discuss barkers past opponents and his potential next opponents....
Really i have no idea why im arguing with you as you can't get my point. You go on about Lee like he is a world champ in the making he isn't that far apart from barker can you not see that?? I brought Lee into it to see how much of a hypocrite you are and you are a big one going by this
LHL is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum