Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2010, 02:45 PM   #1
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 121,388
vCash: 36829
Default Cruz and Benavidez

They have to be unanimously recognized as #1 and #2 among banatamweights now, surely? (with Scott J maybe on the bronze podium ahead of Bowles and Torres)

Cruz soundly beat the man in the division, and Benavidez (who gave Cruz a hell of a battle in a clear loss) beat the man the former man beat. Actually, he didn't just beat him - he raped him, worse than Bowles did.

The rematch is something to look forward to, after the Aldo-Faber dust settles..
IntentionalButt is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2010, 02:55 PM   #2
jimmie
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Posts: 8,359
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Cruz and Benavidez

Would be a great fight although id like to be able this weekends fights first. I dont get Verus on Direct TV and the only site that might have the fights are MMA-Core and my computer freezes when I go there and my secruity tells me that my computer had just been attacked. Why doesnt god want me to watch WEC ?
jimmie is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 02:56 PM   #3
Grievesy
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 3,737
vCash: 309
Default Re: Cruz and Benavidez

I'll definitely watch the fight and it should be entertaining but I think Cruz beats Benavidez again handily. A Bowles-Torres rematch should be made as well I think, when both are healthy again.

Aldo-Faber will be awesome. I'm sold on Aldo and think he should KO Faber but it's become a bit of a trend in the WEC lately that the titles change hands quite regularly. I'm wondering if Aldo is gonna break that trend.
Grievesy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 03:21 PM   #4
(PimpThaSystem)
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Holton Street, Dean Street (click clack)
Posts: 888
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Cruz and Benavidez

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmie View Post
Would be a great fight although id like to be able this weekends fights first. I dont get Verus on Direct TV and the only site that might have the fights are MMA-Core and my computer freezes when I go there and my secruity tells me that my computer had just been attacked. Why doesnt god want me to watch WEC ?
Yeah MMAcore has given me several viruses. Try mmalinker.com
(PimpThaSystem) is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 03:26 PM   #5
jimmie
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Posts: 8,359
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Cruz and Benavidez

Quote:
Originally Posted by (PimpThaSystem) View Post
Yeah MMAcore has given me several viruses. Try mmalinker.com
Thanks for the link bro im tired of having to do a system destruction on my CP and lose all my files just to watch a couple fights that I wouldnt have to do if Zuffa wouldnt take down all the illegal streams. That bothers me because its for the WEC which a free show.
jimmie is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 03:27 PM   #6
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 121,388
vCash: 36829
Default Re: Cruz and Benavidez

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmie View Post
Thanks for the link bro im tired of having to do a system destruction on my CP and lose all my files just to watch a couple fights that I wouldnt have to do if Zuffa wouldnt take down all the illegal streams. That bothers me because its for the WEC which a free show.
Well, technically premium cable (which Versus is packaged with) is a paid service...but you're right, it's annoying how fascist they are.
IntentionalButt is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013