Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 03-10-2010, 02:10 PM   #31
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP

vCash: 75
Default Re: Paulie 28/1 to KO Khan...

Smudger, your opening post is funny as **** pal.

It's worth a tenner as well. If Paulies punches will have some effect on anyone it'll be Khan.

I see no stylistic advantage for Paulie though, and the speed of Khans punches will see him visibly stunned at some point. I think he'll get stopped and protest, but in a far less convincing matter than when he was stupidly pulled out against Hatton, IMO anyway, he was hurt once in the 2nd and whilst bashed up, not hurt enough to justify pulling him out, unless of course it was a 'why stick around for six more minutes, we ain't won' which in case shows a shocking lack of faith in McGirt. I mean, didn't he feel his fighter had a punchers chance?

anyway, I'm gonna stick a tenner on it.
Flea Man is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2010, 02:41 PM   #32
Mazallan
ESB yes man
ESB Addict

Location: Tempted by the fruit of another...tempted that the truth is discovered..
vCash: 1841

I can not see Malinfaggi getting anything from this fight. Khan should stop him by half way.
Mazallan is offline  Top
Old 03-10-2010, 03:10 PM   #33
NO MAS
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by izmat View Post
Khan should retire if he get's KO'd by Paulie
I love that avatar...
NO MAS is offline  Top
Old 03-10-2010, 03:11 PM   #34
NO MAS
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Amir Khan will box the ears off The Magic Man...
NO MAS is offline  Top
Old 03-10-2010, 03:18 PM   #35
Guy
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

There is zero chance of Khan getting KTFO by powder puff Paulie.
Guy is offline  Top
Old 03-10-2010, 05:04 PM   #36
fenoc1
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by NO MAS View Post
Amir Khan will box the ears off The Magic Man...
fenoc1 is offline  Top
Old 03-10-2010, 05:38 PM   #37
Smudger
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1323

[quote=Will;6281019]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudger View Post
Paulie could've knocked Diaz out if he didn't pull that incredible WTF face when he hurt him. He lands a similar uppercut to Khan's head and Khan's in trouble, when Khan has been hurt, he looses the plot and just rolls over.

Mate I wouldn't describe myself as a Khan fan but this is just plain wrong.

Ask Willie Limond if Khan rolls over once he's hurt.

Be fair, he's a brave lad.
Yeah mate, I didn't mean he just rolls over into submission, not sure why I even put he just rolls over, I meant whenever he gets hurt he does seem to panic and as a result get knocked down. Just wrong wording

Anyway, I was just pointing out the wide odds. I think everyone agrees, especially with Khan's jaw very questionable, that it's worth putting some...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

WONGA!!!!...

on it
Smudger is offline  Top
Old 03-10-2010, 05:49 PM   #38
Lazarus
Realist
East Side VIP

vCash: 238

[quote=Smudger;6282784]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will View Post
Yeah mate, I didn't mean he just rolls over into submission, not sure why I even put he just rolls over, I meant whenever he gets hurt he does seem to panic and as a result get knocked down. Just wrong wording

Anyway, I was just pointing out the wide odds. I think everyone agrees, especially with Khan's jaw very questionable, that it's worth putting some...

WONGA!!!!...

on it
Did you see the Kotelnik fight? Khan took quite a few flush punches. - Go to the beggining of round 12 in the Kotelnik-Khan fight. Khan get's hit straight on the chin and took it.
Lazarus is offline  Top
Old 03-10-2010, 05:58 PM   #39
Smudger
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1323

Yeah I don't remember the fight much, but I do remember him taking a few shots. Were they on the chin? Coz a lot of Amir's KD's have come from getting hit on the top of his head. Also Kotelnik isn't a big puncher, but I guess that comment is void seeing as he's fighting Paulie
Smudger is offline  Top
Old 03-10-2010, 06:37 PM   #40
Darni187
Champion
East Side Guru

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9T93Tds7dY&feature=SeriesPlayList&p=CEFF45D5F6AA15E4[/ame]

9:07 Kotelnik lands bang on the chin clean, Paulie dont punch any harder than that in my view.
Darni187 is offline  Top
Old 03-10-2010, 07:01 PM   #41
johna_83
31/10/2010
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darni187 View Post

9:07 Kotelnik lands bang on the chin clean, Paulie dont punch any harder than that in my view.
The best thing about that video at 5:40 is tony bellew totally neglecting his commentary duties and bellowing at khan 'the fights won amir just box!!"

gotta love bomber
johna_83 is offline  Top
Old 03-10-2010, 07:06 PM   #42
kosaros
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 999

Quote:
Originally Posted by white powder View Post
that was a rubbish fight he gets so much sunshine blown up his ass i'd have imagined he'd have KO'd this bum in 7 rounds or at the very least landed sharper shots rather then the pitter patter BS, My Boi Bradley would crack that skull in 2 rounds Ameer is just a paper champ
****ing shut up. Kotelnik was, and still is IMO, a world class light-welter and Khan was never going to knock him out (in his previous fight he took everything Maidana had to offer and has never been floored or stopped in the pros).
kosaros is offline  Top
Old 03-10-2010, 07:09 PM   #43
kosaros
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by johna_83 View Post
The best thing about that video at 5:40 is tony bellew totally neglecting his commentary duties and bellowing at khan 'the fights won amir just box!!"

gotta love bomber
I just watched that bit and it scared the ****ing shit out of me! Didn't expect him to be that loud
kosaros is offline  Top
Old 03-10-2010, 07:11 PM   #44
johna_83
31/10/2010
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
that was a rubbish fight he gets so much sunshine blown up his ass i'd have imagined he'd have KO'd this bum in 7 rounds or at the very least landed sharper shots rather then the pitter patter BS, My Boi Bradley would crack that skull in 2 rounds Ameer is just a paper champ
Boi (gender)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Boi (plural: bois) is a term used within LGBT and butch and femme communities to refer to a person's ***ual and gender identity.[1][2] In lesbian communities, there is an increasing acceptance of variant gender expression and inter***uality, as well as allowing people to self-identify with labels such as boi.[3][4][5] The term may denote a number of possibilities that are not mutually exclusive:[6]
A younger person who looks and acts like a young, hetero***ual male, possibly embodying stereotyped attributes towards casual *** and commitment in relationships, in contrast with the stereotype of the U-Haul lesbian. Bois may not identify as butch, regarding butches as playing a more powerful or responsible role – the "man of the house" – while a boi is still in a freer, younger phase.
A young man who appears to be an adolescent, but is actually of legal age.
A submissive butch in the BDSM community, or a younger butch in the butch-femme community.[7]
A male who identifies as a submissive/slave in BDSM.[8]
A young transman, or a transman who is in the earlier stages of transitioning.[7]
A term of endearment for butches by femmes.[7] It may also be used in the gay community to refer to a younger person – bi***ual or gay – who may have effeminate characteristics.[7] The term can also be used by anyone who wishes to distinguish from hetero***ual or heteronormative identities.[7]
Boi may also refer to a female-born or female-bodied person—sometimes trans***ual, transgendered, or inter***ed, sometimes not—that generally does not identify as, or only partially identifies as feminine, female, a girl, or a woman.[9] Some "bois" identify as one or more of these, but they almost always identify as lesbians, dykes, or queers. Many are also genderqueer or practice gender****. Bois may prefer a range of pronouns, including "he", "she", or gender-neutral pronouns such as "hir", "sie", "zie", and "ey".[10] The term has found increasing usage in the larger LGBT culture.

Thank **** for wiki.

In all seriousness try and go one post without calling a fighter a bum, its getting a bit old now
johna_83 is offline  Top
Old 03-10-2010, 07:15 PM   #45
kosaros
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
No You Shut The Shit Up
kosaros is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum