Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 03-10-2010, 12:45 PM   #16
cheekyvid
Detroit, I shall return.
ESB Addict

vCash: 4289
Default Re: Atoli Moore and press confrence photo's from 10/03/10

loooool i reckon they just drafted some dude from ghana around the weight class in, probs never fought in his life... well played frank, crafty devil. no-one even knows what hes meanr to look like. the real atoli will be sitting at home with some step-aside money and a brew during FFN or FNF, whatever. very sly...
cheekyvid is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2010, 12:48 PM   #17
cheekyvid
Detroit, I shall return.
ESB Addict

vCash: 4289

jeeez just looked at the press conference pics... didnt realise how bad dodsons nose was...

can anyone confirm, was it like that before the quigley fight? i dont remember it looking so bad...hes not broken it in training has he?
cheekyvid is offline  Top
Old 03-10-2010, 12:51 PM   #18
ryanm8655
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 3731

The bear like guy we all thought was Atoli Moore was actually a weight lifter Majeti Fetrie. Won a gold medal at the 2006 commonwealth games in the 77kg category

The size of his legs Would've been funny if he was Atoli Moore.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
ryanm8655 is offline  Top
Old 03-10-2010, 12:52 PM   #19
EnglishWay
KO King 2010
ESB Addict

vCash: 1197

wtf is going on here is that him or what.
EnglishWay is offline  Top
Old 03-10-2010, 12:57 PM   #20
ryanm8655
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 3731

Yes it is him.

He's going to get sparked...even the fights of his that are listed on boxrec are a joke one of them was an out of shape welterweight who weighed in at 142 for his next fight and got sparked by a lightweight journeyman, the other an out of shape light middle.

What are the odds on a Bellew KO in 1?
ryanm8655 is offline  Top
Old 03-10-2010, 01:02 PM   #21
LP_1985
JMM beat Pac-Man 3 Times
East Side VIP

Location: Vicente Carrillo Fuentes Organization HQ, Home of Team Mexico
vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanm8655 View Post
Yes it is him.

He's going to get sparked...even the fights of his that are listed on boxrec are a joke one of them was an out of shape welterweight who weighed in at 142 for his next fight and got sparked by a lightweight journeyman, the other an out of shape light middle.

What are the odds on a Bellew KO in 1?
bit of a **** up there. looks durable tho
LP_1985 is offline  Top
Old 03-10-2010, 02:52 PM   #22
Mazallan
ESB yes man
ESB Addict

Location: Tempted by the fruit of another...tempted that the truth is discovered..
vCash: 1841

Bellew needs to lay off the fake tan.
Mazallan is offline  Top
Old 03-10-2010, 04:23 PM   #23
jabjab
Liverpool UK
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontheup View Post
Yes he does, i am one of the ones who is not convinced on Bellews ability and power. I hope this Moore guy can answer some questions about him.
if your not convinced about bellews abilty that is understanding as people have only seen glimpses of bellew, and bellew k.os his opponents quick usually so i understand what you mean, but i can promise you that. i have been around boxing for years and watching countless fighters train and fight, i can with 100% say bellew has all the ability and skill to be a world champion. every1 who has shared a ring with bellew would agree with me i would immagine.

as for his power, i asure you with out any shadow of a doubt, he hits harder than any light heavy in this country, and by an absoulute mile. he had 47 as an amateur 40 wins 32 by k.o, now thats some record baring in mind amateures use 16 ounce gloves and head gear, his power has transfared from the unpaid ranks and im sure people will see this once he fights people who are there to win not just there for a pay day, he already has 8 k.os out of his first 12 fights, and most of the fights were 4 rounders. hopefully we will see more this friday and see why he is so avoided in the u.k
jabjab is offline  Top
Old 03-10-2010, 04:28 PM   #24
LP_1985
JMM beat Pac-Man 3 Times
East Side VIP

Location: Vicente Carrillo Fuentes Organization HQ, Home of Team Mexico

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabjab View Post
if your not convinced about bellews abilty that is understanding as people have only seen glimpses of bellew, and bellew k.os his opponents quick usually so i understand what you mean, but i can promise you that. i have been around boxing for years and watching countless fighters train and fight, i can with 100% say bellew has all the ability and skill to be a world champion. every1 who has shared a ring with bellew would agree with me i would immagine.

as for his power, i asure you with out any shadow of a doubt, he hits harder than any light heavy in this country, and by an absoulute mile. he had 47 as an amateur 40 wins 32 by k.o, now thats some record baring in mind amateures use 16 ounce gloves and head gear, his power has transfared from the unpaid ranks and im sure people will see this once he fights people who are there to win not just there for a pay day, he already has 8 k.os out of his first 12 fights, and most of the fights were 4 rounders. hopefully we will see more this friday and see why he is so avoided in the u.k
thought they wore 10 or 12oz gloves in the am's or is it different for heavies. im looking foward to seeing tony box abit rather than blast his opponent straight out
LP_1985 is offline  Top
Old 03-10-2010, 04:48 PM   #25
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP

Hope Moore puts up a good fight. It won't help Bellew at all if he wipes this guy out, he needs rounds so prospective opponents can see what they're working with.

Hopefully Danny McIntosh after this.
Flea Man is online now  Top
Old 03-10-2010, 04:51 PM   #26
TFFP
The Eskimo
East Side VIP

vCash: 2500

Atoli Moore could go either way. He's bound to be limited but he could either be incredibly tough or a complete bum. There are the ones like Cleverly fought and then there are the genuine hard nuts.
TFFP is offline  Top
Old 03-10-2010, 04:54 PM   #27
Beeston Brawler
Comical Ali-egedly
East Side VIP

So is it, or is it not that fat knacker who was in the photos?

Assuming Bellew wins, where next?

I'd be cautious about looking for domestic opposition, given that none of them were really up for it beforehand, and there's only Cleverly that can test him.

Start on the Euro level guys immediately, he's 27 after all.
Beeston Brawler is offline  Top
Old 03-11-2010, 02:03 AM   #28
ontheup
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabjab View Post

I thought am boxers weat 12oz gloces deffo not 16oz gloves. I can only say what I have seen, that guy he stopped in a round was ok, he didnt look devastating but ok. The bit of sparring on youtbe he landed 1 good punch and what happend to the rest of the spar? I no they definitley filmed it, I think it was the kid that gave Froch a good spar. His amateur record is good but he didnt actually KO 32 men it was a lot of RSF which is still good. These are just questions that need answering IMO without blowing any more smoke up his arse, I look forward to the coming months/years and seeing what happens.
ontheup is offline  Top
Old 03-11-2010, 03:25 AM   #29
Tony Bellew
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

It's the guy from the Commenwealth games cos Stephen recognised him straight away..
Tony Bellew is offline  Top
Old 03-11-2010, 03:27 AM   #30
saturday_kid
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 905

Tony Bellew by far looking the most dapper in the press conference pics ha
saturday_kid is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum