Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 02-10-2014, 03:28 AM   #1
buckdacious
Sin~City punks!!!
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default You guys seen the undercard of Pac-Bradley 2??

Talk about a slap in the face!!!

Listen I like Jesse Vargas but havent seen him in awhile in fighting a no name in the co feature is even worse at that. Dont let the record fool you

I got love for Rocky Martinez but you get KO then you back like that on PPV???? thats weak! Beltran is no good and few people know him, only people that saw the Burns fight AKA ,nobody thats buying Pac-Bradley

TBH, dont know neither in the opening bout. Heard of Felix Jr, havent watched him.

Top Rank is killing me and most boxing fans! im not buying this crap, How do they expect to get sells?? Fans back to watching Pac like back in the day? Arum is staying true to himself, says he could careless about the undercard fights. Well he can keep seeing those weak buy rates and screwing the fans over.

If I had to choose between March 8th or April 12th its not even close!! March 8th by a landslide! and i was still kinda on the fence with that but not when u see this crap TR trying to pull.

Whats your take on the card guys?
buckdacious is online now  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2014, 03:30 AM   #2
Farmboxer
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

Default Re: You guys seen the undercard of Pac-Bradley 2??

Arum appears to believe that boxing fans are all retarded, actually, not just Arum, I would say all promoters, they have gotten away with bad fights for years, esp. undercards.........
Farmboxer is offline  Top
Old 02-10-2014, 03:37 AM   #3
buckdacious
Sin~City punks!!!
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmboxer View Post
Arum appears to believe that boxing fans are all retarded, actually, not just Arum, I would say all promoters, they have gotten away with bad fights for years, esp. undercards.........
Yeah Arum is a snake buddy! and theres many others but hes a top 2 in the world promotoer doing this!

I appaud Golden Boy. Everytime my and y friends know its a Golden Boy card they show up 15 mintues before the first fight. whens its TR its whenever. people show up like right before co main event or during it.

Shame on TR, shame
buckdacious is online now  Top
Old 02-10-2014, 03:41 AM   #4
PIPO23
Champion
East Side Guru

Yep. Top rank has no up and comer to show case except the Verdejo from PR and they always have some titty weight fight and it's usually 12 rounds. Which is boring as bat shit.
PIPO23 is offline  Top
Old 02-10-2014, 05:09 AM   #5
Scar
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 372

I don't really care about the undercard for this one, the main event is good enough.
Scar is offline  Top
Old 02-10-2014, 05:11 AM   #6
Scar
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 372

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckdacious View Post
Yeah Arum is a snake buddy! and theres many others but hes a top 2 in the world promotoer doing this!

I appaud Golden Boy. Everytime my and y friends know its a Golden Boy card they show up 15 mintues before the first fight. whens its TR its whenever. people show up like right before co main event or during it.

Shame on TR, shame
With the lack of talent in his stable he can't really afford to have an attractive undercard. It's either that or he's just fully banking on the main event. With Pacquiao's recent PPV numbers being poor against Rios, I don't get why he didn't at least try to build a better card.
Scar is offline  Top
Old 02-10-2014, 05:32 AM   #7
vast
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

total trash undercard. I ain't buying it, but will go to friends house with a 12 pack...
vast is offline  Top
Old 02-10-2014, 05:40 AM   #8
Cafe
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1777

Yeah, very underwhelming. Main event not that great either - I mean it's a decent fight but I just don't feel that hyped about it for some reason.
Cafe is offline  Top
Old 02-10-2014, 06:01 AM   #9
sharpshooter
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Nothing wrong with Allakhverdiev vs Vargas, 2 unbeaten fighters with a world title on the line.
sharpshooter is offline  Top
Old 02-10-2014, 06:05 AM   #10
good boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Garbage. Its a shame

''Pac cant do 500K buys''

Look at the state of his undercards. While Floyd got the likes of Garcia vs Matthysse. This is a major contribution to the buy figures that everyone argues over
good boy is offline  Top
Old 02-10-2014, 06:10 AM   #11
Nonito Smoak
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Khabib vs. Vargas is good. That should be the 3rd best of the 4 broadcasted fights in an ideal scenario as opposed to the only good supporting bout...
Nonito Smoak is offline  Top
Old 02-10-2014, 06:27 AM   #12
Richel Hersisia
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1360

imo this is a pretty good PPV undercard.. Especially for TR standards
Richel Hersisia is offline  Top
Old 02-10-2014, 06:49 AM   #13
The Devil
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 646

Bobby Arum:

Quote:
In theory, yes, it makes sense to say, let's go get a lot of good, interesting fights and put them on the [pay-per-view] undercard, but the truth is and I've been doing this a long, long time 90 percent of the people don't want to see the undercard and don't care about it. But there is a point to the argument that we should give the other 10 percent something to watch that they'll enjoy, so we decided to try to put together a fun card for them.

People are eating, talking to each other, having a drink, having fun, and they don't give a [expletive] about the undercard. Even in the arena, you're lucky to get the people in there for the semi-main.
The Devil is offline  Top
Old 02-10-2014, 08:33 AM   #14
shenmue
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 117

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpshooter View Post
Nothing wrong with Allakhverdiev vs Vargas, 2 unbeaten fighters with a world title on the line.
Its just the "regular" WBA title, Garcia holds the "true" version so its not a World title fight really when you think about it.
shenmue is offline  Top
Old 02-10-2014, 08:56 AM   #15
MannySteward
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 806

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckdacious View Post
Talk about a slap in the face!!!

Listen I like Jesse Vargas but havent seen him in awhile in fighting a no name in the co feature is even worse at that. Dont let the record fool you

I got love for Rocky Martinez but you get KO then you back like that on PPV???? thats weak! Beltran is no good and few people know him, only people that saw the Burns fight AKA ,nobody thats buying Pac-Bradley

TBH, dont know neither in the opening bout. Heard of Felix Jr, havent watched him.

Top Rank is killing me and most boxing fans! im not buying this crap, How do they expect to get sells?? Fans back to watching Pac like back in the day? Arum is staying true to himself, says he could careless about the undercard fights. Well he can keep seeing those weak buy rates and screwing the fans over.

If I had to choose between March 8th or April 12th its not even close!! March 8th by a landslide! and i was still kinda on the fence with that but not when u see this crap TR trying to pull.

Whats your take on the card guys?
Khabib is a nobody? Not to any sort of fan of boxing. A top 140lb.

These fights will all be quite good but the undercard does suck in terms of bouts that i will look forward to.
MannySteward is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum