Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2010, 01:50 PM   #16
Olu G. Rotimi
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,029
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Olusegun v lynes tbc haye undercard

Anyone who wants to be a fool and lose their money by betting on Cynthia sorry Colin Lynes please I am willing to offer you good odds and take your money. No doubt about it Lynes will lose this fight big time.
Olu G. Rotimi is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2010, 01:58 PM   #17
Olu G. Rotimi
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,029
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Olusegun v lynes tbc haye undercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemax View Post
As if by magic the shopkeeper appeared....Olu, why has Ajose been out of the ring so long? 9 months out is a significant chunk of the lads prime

After defeating Wright to win the British title we were to defend the British title against Daws and fight the WBC final eliminator against Ionut Dan Ion of Romania. Both fights get scheduled within 2 weeks of each other. Reluctantly have to give up the Lonsdale belt and to add insult to injury then Ionut and his promters pull out a week before as we are setting of for the contest in Romania. WBC clear Ajose to fight that fine champion Devon Alexander as volutary defence but Don King is having none of it and opts for Alexander to fight Urango and take the WBC title. Please don't tell Lynes that Ajose has been training all the time as my biggest concern is that she shows up.
Olu G. Rotimi is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 02:03 PM   #18
Olu G. Rotimi
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,029
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Olusegun v lynes tbc haye undercard

This will be the Colin Lynes retirement party.
Olu G. Rotimi is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 02:03 PM   #19
Lee Mc
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: London
Posts: 3,564
vCash: 172
Default Re: Olusegun v lynes tbc haye undercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olu G. Rotimi View Post
Anyone who wants to be a fool and lose their money by betting on Cynthia sorry Colin Lynes please I am willing to offer you good odds and take your money. No doubt about it Lynes will lose this fight big time.
You mean former European Light-Welterweight champion Colin Lynes...

When Ajose even makes it to that level you'll get more respect on here
Lee Mc is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 02:03 PM   #20
icemax
Indian Red
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Yorkshire
Posts: 13,619
vCash: 664
Default Re: Olusegun v lynes tbc haye undercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olu G. Rotimi View Post
After defeating Wright to win the British title we were to defend the British title against Daws and fight the WBC final eliminator against Ionut Dan Ion of Romania. Both fights get scheduled within 2 weeks of each other. Reluctantly have to give up the Lonsdale belt and to add insult to injury then Ionut and his promters pull out a week before as we are setting of for the contest in Romania. WBC clear Ajose to fight that fine champion Devon Alexander as volutary defence but Don King is having none of it and opts for Alexander to fight Urango and take the WBC title. Please don't tell Lynes that Ajose has been training all the time as my biggest concern is that she shows up.
Thanks for the explanation Olu, I remember now.....as for the other comments and insulting Lynes, its not like you and I suspect that you aren't as confident as you would like to make out
icemax is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 02:12 PM   #21
Olu G. Rotimi
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,029
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Olusegun v lynes tbc haye undercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Mc View Post
You mean former European Light-Welterweight champion Colin Lynes...

When Ajose even makes it to that level you'll get more respect on here
Talk is cheap baby. Obviously Lynes has got brave. Ajose is already above this level having held the Nigerian, African Boxing Union, British and Commonwealth titles and currently the WBC number 2 contender and unbeaten beating better tougher fighters than Lynes who been defeated 7 times, stopped and has quit several times. He really is a fighter to admire Colin Lynes.
Olu G. Rotimi is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 02:15 PM   #22
skel1983
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,074
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Olusegun v lynes tbc haye undercard

Lynes will get beat comfortably, why is Rees not fighting for this much better fight.
skel1983 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 02:16 PM   #23
Olu G. Rotimi
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,029
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Olusegun v lynes tbc haye undercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemax View Post
Thanks for the explanation Olu, I remember now.....as for the other comments and insulting Lynes, its not like you and I suspect that you aren't as confident as you would like to make out
I am extremely confident and will be surprised and shocked if Lynes does not get stopped.

I respect all fighters as you know but Lynes is an exception. Cannot stand the fraud.
Olu G. Rotimi is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 02:28 PM   #24
Olu G. Rotimi
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,029
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Olusegun v lynes tbc haye undercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by skel1983 View Post
Lynes will get beat comfortably, why is Rees not fighting for this much better fight.
Rees has proven that he is a better fighter than Lynes in my opinion.
Olu G. Rotimi is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 02:31 PM   #25
skel1983
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,074
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Olusegun v lynes tbc haye undercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olu G. Rotimi View Post
Rees has proven that he is a better fighter than Lynes in my opinion.

Without a doubt, Lynes is on the slide and Rees v Olusegun would of been a much better fight.
skel1983 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 02:47 PM   #26
Olu G. Rotimi
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,029
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Olusegun v lynes tbc haye undercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by skel1983 View Post
Without a doubt, Lynes is on the slide and Rees v Olusegun would of been a much better fight.
Unfortunately believe it or not there are people(not me obviously) out there who actually rate Lynes. I remember his abject performances against Daws, Malinga, Witter and others.
Olu G. Rotimi is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 02:56 PM   #27
Grant1
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: S Wales
Posts: 5,923
vCash: 2019
Default Re: Olusegun v lynes tbc haye undercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olu G. Rotimi View Post
Talk is cheap baby. Obviously Lynes has got brave. Ajose is already above this level having held the Nigerian, African Boxing Union, British and Commonwealth titles and currently the WBC number 2 contender and unbeaten beating better tougher fighters than Lynes who been defeated 7 times, stopped and has quit several times. He really is a fighter to admire Colin Lynes.
Another year, more words and more treading water.
Grant1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 02:58 PM   #28
moorser
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 3,919
vCash: 75
Default Re: Olusegun v lynes tbc haye undercard

after lynes lets have mccloskey olusegun in a wbc eliminator
moorser is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 03:03 PM   #29
Olu G. Rotimi
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,029
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Olusegun v lynes tbc haye undercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by moorser View Post
after lynes lets have mccloskey olusegun in a wbc eliminator
Would be a great fight have always liked the Irish kid who knows how to fight. He is another one who exposed Lynes. Lots of good fights at 140 pounds. I also rate Devon Alexander and Timothy Bradley very highly as well. Boy McCloskey gets me excited.
Olu G. Rotimi is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 04:14 PM   #30
Arnie
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 693
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Olusegun v lynes tbc haye undercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olu G. Rotimi View Post
Talk is cheap baby. Obviously Lynes has got brave. Ajose is already above this level having held the Nigerian, African Boxing Union, British and Commonwealth titles and currently the WBC number 2 contender and unbeaten beating better tougher fighters than Lynes who been defeated 7 times, stopped and has quit several times. He really is a fighter to admire Colin Lynes.
Come on Colin shut this clown up
Arnie is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013