Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325
Default Re: Brian Armatruda's Star of the Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
drop the pilot
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
You know she was the first person to visit Jack Newton in hospital after he had his accident?
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 03-23-2010, 11:41 PM   #77
TheDuke
Let me marry Boxed Ears

vCash: 75

So when is everyone is coming to Thailand? Just let me know and i'll book the hotel suite, the coke and the lady boys.
TheDuke is offline  Top
Old 03-24-2010, 12:06 AM   #78
Rodin
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

Did someone mention "Role model" in the same string as infidelity

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SazBzvQ0ZAM[/ame]
Rodin is offline  Top
Old 03-24-2010, 06:17 AM   #79
TeamPiper
Journeyman

Jeezuz, This topic is very full on isn't it?
As far as Brian Armatruda goes, I have dealt with him on a professional level and find the man above reproach. Definitely a straight shooter and looked after us very well. I would not class him as a bullshitter!

Bryan Lynch
TeamPiper is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2010, 06:29 AM   #80
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 970

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamPiper View Post
Jeezuz, This topic is very full on isn't it?
As far as Brian Armatruda goes, I have dealt with him on a professional level and find the man above reproach. Definitely a straight shooter and looked after us very well. I would not class him as a bullshitter!

Bryan Lynch
Not sure anyone's questioning Brian credibility here other than Ty, who wouldn't appear to have once of credibility himself anyway.
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Old 03-24-2010, 06:39 AM   #81
TeamPiper
Journeyman

Sorry mate I should have said I was responding to the original post. There was no reference meant to anyone other than the original poster.

Apologies
Bryan
TeamPiper is offline  Top
Old 03-24-2010, 05:29 PM   #82
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 970

Ty,

Looks little your little 'mate' Chopper's mission at ESB is over, and so soon too!

Alo, alo, just seen Chopper clock on - really looking forward to a chat with the 'ol boy.

(see the 'anyone know where I can get thread' for continuation)

Last edited by COULDHAVEBEEN; 03-24-2010 at 08:22 PM.
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Old 10-27-2011, 11:09 PM   #83
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

Thought this thread was worth bumping since TitCunt's so butthurt over people posting pictures of 20a87
Old 10-27-2011, 11:14 PM   #84
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

Cue TitCunt losing it, frothing at the nouth and embarking on another internet crusade
Old 10-27-2011, 11:25 PM   #85
left jab danny
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 10151

Who would of thought Ty would be ripping into another aussie boxer who acomplished more than Ty just by stepping into the ring something our own little midget couldn't quite do but geez he came close a couple of times
left jab danny is offline  Top
Old 10-27-2011, 11:32 PM   #86
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
Thought this thread was worth bumping since TitCunt's so butthurt over people posting pictures of 20a87
says the weirdo whos got me on ignore posting pics of users you allege is them when its not, not to mention users who arent even boxers, your pathedic brua!
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-27-2011, 11:37 PM   #87
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by left jab danny View Post
Who would of thought Ty would be ripping into another aussie boxer who acomplished more than Ty just by stepping into the ring something our own little midget couldn't quite do but geez he came close a couple of times
Not only that, demonstrating levels of hypocrisy previously unknown to mankind
Old 10-27-2011, 11:42 PM   #88
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
says the weirdo whos got me on ignore posting pics of users you allege is them when its not, not to mention users who arent even boxers, your pathedic brua!
I saw some of the shite you were spraffing with stifler quoting you. I've taken you off ignore to see your response to me bumping this thread, seeing as you're well and truly on your high horse about posting pix of 20a87.

So instead of deflecting and trying to change the subject, why don't you explain what's different in you starting a thread in which you not only post personal pix of a young domestic boxer during his leisure time but you also name him and his manager.

Were you perhaps trying to ruin any credibility he may have had because you were jealous of the fact that he actually is a pro boxer?

Awaiting your reply - hopefully on subject this time.
Old 10-27-2011, 11:48 PM   #89
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346

So im off ignore now because i pointed out a HUGE fckup you made by posting some other guys pic claiming it was 20a87. Why not post on the thread you started all this bullsht at instead of digging up sht from the past thats got NOTHING to do with what you have been spammign on the forums the past few days, namely that pic you claim was 20a87.

Atleast when your wrong BRUA be a man and admit it.

What i posted is no diffrent than the DELA HOYA TRANNIE photos, other than the ones i posted were not alterd in any way shape or form, the photos were relevant to the claims that Brian made about Hassler being the next star of the future in boxing, going by the pics and by his recent retirment clearly i was correct in my statments about Brian being dead farkn wrong.

Now mr Deflection KING, wtf has this got to do with your recent fckup? you posted a picture of a forum user that wasnt even him, you have been carrying on for months with the same photo, bit fcked up in the head are we BRUA? you didnt even reasearch to see if that was 20a87, you grabbed refrence material he posted, being photos of a Mundine show and you took the photographer of said photos as being 20a87, you made an assumption that ended up being wrong.

Go back to the thread and have a go ya silly fck. Nothing here for you to dig at, best you try dig yaself out of the other hole you have created for yourself Mr Cyberstalker.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-27-2011, 11:57 PM   #90
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
What i posted is no diffrent than the DELA HOYA TRANNIE photos, other than the ones i posted were not alterd in any way shape or form, the photos were relevant to the claims that Brian made about Hassler being the next star of the future in boxing, going by the pics and by his recent retirment clearly i was correct in my statments about Brian being dead farkn wrong.
What I see here is a whole lot of rationalisation but no explanation of the difference between posting pix of 20a87 and you starting a thread trying to defame a young domestic boxer.

The DLH pix were available on the internet, the pix you posted of this bloke were not - you got them from his facebook, no doubt under the guise of being his friend before turning on him in your usual fashion. The pix you posted are not available on the internet.

Now you're on here crying about posting pix of 20a87 as if it's the end of the world, yet you think it's perfectly acceptable to start a thread about a young domestic fighter in an attempt to defame him and ruin his reputation because you don't like him - for whatever reason, he probably ****ed your missus - you sure that kid is yours?

You're a deadset ****ing idiot, you think because you skate the thin line between defamation and slander and what is legally acceptable that somehow you're right and everyone else is wrong. Get over yourself and stop worrying about someone posting pix of someone else when you do much worse.

You are back on ignore as I have no further need to correspond with you

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum