Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2010, 06:47 PM   #31
KCD
All aboard.
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Westhoughton, Lancashire
Posts: 4,112
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Guzman Overweight Funeka fight in Doubt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeston Brawler View Post
Guzman should be banned for life.

A complete and utter embarrassment to the sport.



This.

The guy has talent oosing out of him yet he can never make weight and he fights as often as have ***, which isnt often at all.

I think he is finished as far as legacy building is concerned, if anything i can seem him fading away from the championship calibre fights.
KCD is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2010, 06:48 PM   #32
ishy
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Yorkshire
Posts: 22,626
vCash: 500
Default Re: Guzman Overweight Funeka fight in Doubt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandanda View Post

nah i think that's from first fight cos it has hbo in background.
Nah, Lee Beard's there and the rematch is also on HBO
ishy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 06:50 PM   #33
Mandanda
SkillspayBills
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South London
Posts: 13,023
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Guzman Overweight Funeka fight in Doubt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishy View Post
Nah, Lee Beard's there and the rematch is also on HBO
oh ok cheers for that ish
Mandanda is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 06:53 PM   #34
anthony jr
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: at the top
Posts: 1,038
vCash: 741
Default Re: Guzman Overweight Funeka fight in Doubt

shit y all the hate for guzman i know hes ****ed with the weight but there is sum hate going on here i like the guy watched the first fight yesterday n even with cut he still kept trying i think he wil stop funeka tommorow
anthony jr is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 06:55 PM   #35
ScouseLad
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,543
vCash: 75
Default Re: Guzman Overweight Funeka fight in Doubt

This guy is a complete embarassment. What an absolute waste of space.
ScouseLad is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 06:55 PM   #36
ishy
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Yorkshire
Posts: 22,626
vCash: 500
Default Re: Guzman Overweight Funeka fight in Doubt

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony jr View Post
shit y all the hate for guzman i know hes ****ed with the weight but there is sum hate going on here i like the guy watched the first fight yesterday n even with cut he still kept trying i think he wil stop funeka tommorow
I don't think you deserve any sympathy when you're NINE pounds overweight!! He's nearly a welterweight for a lightweight fight!
ishy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 06:56 PM   #37
Mandanda
SkillspayBills
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South London
Posts: 13,023
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Guzman Overweight Funeka fight in Doubt

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony jr View Post
shit y all the hate for guzman i know hes ****ed with the weight but there is sum hate going on here i like the guy watched the first fight yesterday n even with cut he still kept trying i think he wil stop funeka tommorow
He cost Nate Campbell a payday he trained for and a chance to defend his titles..he's 9lbs over that's a ridiculous amount of weight and is way beyond even being unprofessional. He's let everyone involved down and basically taken the micheal out of Funeka and promoters.
Mandanda is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 07:02 PM   #38
mryeags
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: uk
Posts: 1,794
vCash: 75
Default Re: Guzman Overweight Funeka fight in Doubt

9lbs **** me ...was it bogof at dominoes pizza night
mryeags is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 07:02 PM   #39
anthony jr
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: at the top
Posts: 1,038
vCash: 741
Default Re: Guzman Overweight Funeka fight in Doubt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandanda View Post
He cost Nate Campbell a payday he trained for and a chance to defend his titles..he's 9lbs over that's a ridiculous amount of weight and is way beyond even being unprofessional. He's let everyone involved down and basically taken the micheal out of Funeka and promoters.
I understand what he has done is really takin the piss but some people were really hating on him hoping he gets retired the guys a damn good fighter and gives it all every fight he still kept trying in the last fight when blood was pissing all over his chevy chase.
anthony jr is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 07:06 PM   #40
Mandanda
SkillspayBills
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South London
Posts: 13,023
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Guzman Overweight Funeka fight in Doubt

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony jr View Post
I understand what he has done is really takin the piss but some people were really hating on him hoping he gets retired the guys a damn good fighter and gives it all every fight he still kept trying in the last fight when blood was pissing all over his chevy chase.
yeah i don't like to see anyone hurt...but to be honest he's taking piss outta the sport and i think if the commissions ain't gonna retire him and he ain't gonna do right thing then it's up to Funeka to do job on him and send him out of sport without to much harm being done.
Mandanda is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 07:13 PM   #41
China_hand_Joe
Nostradamus
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,107
vCash: 563
Default Re: Guzman Overweight Funeka fight in Doubt

Cut Guzman some slack.

He is just being enigmatic.
China_hand_Joe is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 07:14 PM   #42
billy nelson
the fighting scots gym
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,019
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Guzman Overweight Funeka fight in Doubt

Totally and utterley unprofessional by all concerned with Guzman,half his purse should go to funaka imo
billy nelson is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 07:25 PM   #43
anthony jr
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: at the top
Posts: 1,038
vCash: 741
Default Re: Guzman Overweight Funeka fight in Doubt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandanda View Post
yeah i don't like to see anyone hurt...but to be honest he's taking piss outta the sport and i think if the commissions ain't gonna retire him and he ain't gonna do right thing then it's up to Funeka to do job on him and send him out of sport without to much harm being done.
Hey thats your opinion and i respect that each to there own i like the guy alot so i mite b seeing it in a different light to you
anthony jr is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 07:33 PM   #44
Mandanda
SkillspayBills
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South London
Posts: 13,023
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Guzman Overweight Funeka fight in Doubt

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony jr View Post
Hey thats your opinion and i respect that each to there own i like the guy alot so i mite b seeing it in a different light to you

I think most people are angry cos he's actually highly talented and could of carved a legacy.
Mandanda is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 07:36 PM   #45
hitman_hatton1
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: england
Posts: 3,375
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Guzman Overweight Funeka fight in Doubt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeston Brawler View Post
Chop his ****ing head off and have done with him

got me going that one.

he's blown it for good.

he don't deserve another chance.

fight at a weight u can make u undisciplined little sod.
hitman_hatton1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013