boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 03-27-2010, 06:52 AM   #16
The Daddy
Journeyman

vCash: 1000
Default Re: so how the **** did this clown end up beating Hall?

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy nelson View Post
i think small underestimated webb at his cost and seen matthew hall has much more dangerous as he seem much more focuced in the hall fight

i have that feeling and its cost him
The Daddy is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2010, 07:22 AM   #17
Rangersfan1982
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Default Re: so how did this clown end up beating Hall?

Small's an idiot out side and in side of the ring. You can see some of his punches coming from light years away.
Rangersfan1982 is offline  Top
Old 03-27-2010, 11:21 AM   #18
faisal
Hoolios daddy
ESB Addict

vCash: 1167

maybe webb is to small what Vince phillips was to Kostay Tyszu or what Iran Barkley was to Tommy hearns...................... but on a much smaller domestic level
faisal is offline  Top
Old 03-27-2010, 04:07 PM   #19
Damian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan684 View Post
I was chatting to Hall the other day. We was talking about Brian Hughes and that. I was saying that IMO the reason he lost that fight is because he got proper wound up and ended up chasing Small looking to 'Shut him up' so to speak. I also said I didn't think Hughes attitude (you could see he took a personal grudge against Small - A fact highlighted when he told him to **** off post fight, when Small had cut the antics out and was coming over to be serious with Hall and say unlucky) had helped. He said to be honest it wasn't really that at all. He said the training he had been doing was abysmal and that he was trying to cut the ring off the way he normally does but he was just genuinely spent. He said he was nowhere near fit enough for that fight. He's got a pretty decent test coming up on the Mitchell/Katsidis bill and he said that he's concentrating on that and solely that. He said once thats out of the way he was hoping that through a set of events (I.E. Rhodes wanting to vacate and the other lads in the top ten all being tied up) that he would be able to get Small in an eliminator or a full shot at the vacant EBU.

I would pick Hall to beat him handily next time, even though by all accounts he did genuinely win tonight
Maybe that shows just what you know. **** all?
Damian is offline  Top
Old 03-27-2010, 04:30 PM   #20
kosaros
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 999

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian View Post
Maybe that shows just what you know. **** all?
kosaros is offline  Top
Old 03-27-2010, 04:48 PM   #21
trotter
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunky McCafferty View Post
whereas Small has the tools to go very far if he sorts himself out.
You have got to be kidding. He's found his level. Just because he tries to ape RJJ doesn't mean he has 1% of the talent.
trotter is offline  Top
Old 03-27-2010, 05:27 PM   #22
Vantage_West
ヒップホッププロデューサー
East Side VIP

Havnt seen it yet. But on the small rjj stuff. That's what got him there. But he really needs some boxing basics togethe. Main problem is that he doesn't jab enough or go on the front foot to back his opponant up. He leaves too much space between his opponant for him to waste too much energy.

Was he rocked? How bad was it? his defence is pretty good at times but the dude needs to have a plan b...guy falls apart ala his fight with pr
Vantage_West is offline  Top
Old 03-27-2010, 05:39 PM   #23
Damian

Dan, you really are an ignorant ****. You hang around gyms and when you don't get ****ed off by the boxers and trainers, you then try and pass yourself as some kind of insider, picking up gossip and passing it off as your own. It is sad and pathetic on your part but I have read enough of your posts to know that is the case. I won't get into answering your inane insults other than to suggest that you want to be very careful with what you have put given it is libellous.
Damian is offline  Top
Old 03-27-2010, 05:40 PM   #24
Guy
Belt holder
ESB Addict

This is getting interesting..
Guy is offline  Top
Old 03-27-2010, 05:43 PM   #25
cheekyvid
Detroit, I shall return.
ESB Addict

vCash: 4289

well i like dan684 and i also like damian.

but whose the best

there's only one way to find out...
cheekyvid is offline  Top
Old 03-27-2010, 05:47 PM   #26
Dan684
Dave's Stepdad
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Dan, you really are an ignorant ****. You hang around gyms and when you don't get ****ed off by the boxers and trainers, you then try and pass yourself as some kind of insider, picking up gossip and passing it off as your own. It is sad and pathetic on your part but I have read enough of your posts to know that is the case. I won't get into answering your inane insults other than to suggest that you want to be very careful with what you have put given it is libellous.
When I DON'T get ****ed off ? That doesn't even make sense

Only the ONE gym my friend.

And my friend used to train at Collyhurst and I know Doughty. Certainly not in the realms of libel. What will you do ? I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to get hold of Doughty's work.

How about if you don't like what gets said on a forum about the sport you **** off and don't read it ? It's not like I attack your old man in every thread is it or have a personal agenda about him ? I did a thread once about him going on holiday and not returning until the day before the fight (For Quigg and McDonagh's most important fights to date) and I said it was unprofessional. Not exactly a moot point was it. All anyone has to do no doubt is read your post history and it will become evident that you have a real agenda with me.
Dan684 is offline  Top
Old 03-27-2010, 06:01 PM   #27
Damian

Quote:
When I DON'T get ****ed off ? That doesn't even make sense

Only the ONE gym my friend.

And my friend used to train at Collyhurst and I know Doughty. Certainly not in the realms of libel. What will you do ? I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to get hold of Doughty's work.

How about if you don't like what gets said on a forum about the sport you **** off and don't read it ? It's not like I attack your old man in every thread is it or have a personal agenda about him ? I did a thread once about him going on holiday and not returning until the day before the fight (For Quigg and McDonagh's most important fights to date) and I said it was unprofessional. Not exactly a moot point was it. All anyone has to do no doubt is read your post history and it will become evident that you have a real agenda with me.
As I said, pal, you are not important enough to have an agenda against. You hang around gyms trying to be friendly with the boxers and trainers and when they don't ignore you, you claim some kind of insider knowledge. You know **** all about Collyhurst (your 'friend'), Brian Hughes or anything else so don't come out with your claims about any of these areas as if you do. Stick to being an internet warrior.
Damian is offline  Top
Old 03-27-2010, 06:07 PM   #28
Dan684
Dave's Stepdad
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
As I said, pal, you are not important enough to have an agenda against. You hang around gyms trying to be friendly with the boxers and trainers and when they don't ignore you, you claim some kind of insider knowledge. You know **** all about Collyhurst (your 'friend'), Brian Hughes or anything else so don't come out with your claims about any of these areas as if you do. Stick to being an internet warrior.

Check your post history and then tell me i'm not important enough to have an agenda about

You stick to whatever it is you do and i'll stick to being tough on the internet.
Dan684 is offline  Top
Old 03-27-2010, 06:13 PM   #29
GoatySimpson
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 554

I thought BH apologised in Boxing News via the letters section for telling Small to **** off?
GoatySimpson is offline  Top
Old 03-27-2010, 06:13 PM   #30
Damian

Quote:

Check your post history and then tell me i'm not important enough to have an agenda about

You stick to whatever it is you do and i'll stick to being tough on the internet.
I wish I had 9000+ posts to boast of. Your kids must be so proud.

The empty kettlemakes the most noise and so we'll keep our own counsel and keep on doing what we do. You keep on hanging round gyms with your 'friends'.
Damian is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum