Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 03-27-2010, 05:19 PM   #31
Dan684
Dave's Stepdad
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Re: so how the **** did this clown end up beating Hall?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian View Post
I wish I had 9000+ posts to boast of. Your kids must be so proud.

We'll keep our own counsel and keep on doing what we do. You keep on hanging round gyms with your 'friends'.
I only have 1 kid mate and he isn't old enough to know yet what hes father has done, but i'll tell you know pal my achievements and the things i've done in my 26 years FAR outweigh anything you've done off your Daddy's back.

Say what you want about me hanging round in boxing gyms but A. there's only one that i go and hang around and B. it's because I love the sport and I have been handed an opportunity by those at the gym who have been nice enough to invite me. I don't pretend that they're my best mates nor do I pretend I have any business there other than to spectate and just enjoy watching what goes on behind closed doors.
Dan684 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2010, 05:24 PM   #32
Damian

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan684 View Post
I only have 1 kid mate and he isn't old enough to know yet what hes father has done, but i'll tell you know pal my achievements and the things i've done in my 26 years FAR outweigh anything you've done off your Daddy's back.

Say what you want about me hanging round in boxing gyms but A. there's only one that i go and hang around and B. it's because I love the sport and I have been handed an opportunity by those at the gym who have been nice enough to invite me. I don't pretend that they're my best mates nor do I pretend I have any business there other than to spectate and just enjoy watching what goes on behind closed doors.
He'll be thrilled to know that you've racked up 9000+ posts I'm sure. You don't need to justify your presence to me, given you have obviously achieved so much. I am equally sure that you enrich whichever gym is blessed to have your rich insights, spit-bucket-carrying and tea making ability.
Damian is offline  Top
Old 03-27-2010, 05:26 PM   #33
hagman1989
the boxing site , try it
ESB Addict

Quote:
He'll be thrilled to know that you've racked up 9000+ posts I'm sure. You don't need to justify your presence to me, given you have obviously achieved so much. I am equally sure that you enrich whichever gym is blessed to have your rich insights, spit-bucket-carrying and tea making ability.
pal just give it up dan has been around for a while now and he knows his stuff you however seem to be very agressive and have yet to show any in depth knowledge
hagman1989 is offline  Top
Old 03-27-2010, 05:33 PM   #34
Damian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky luciano View Post
You're right Dan Pat Barret does care about his fighters, You're also right about Brian Hughes he's the greediest cunt in the game and only cares about how much he can extract out of his fighters, how about this Dan the fat cunt is going on holiday again just before the McDonagh v Wolcombe fight and will only get back a week before the fight this will be the 2nd time he's done this that to me shows he does'nt give a ****
Hello pal. You must be Dan's 'friend'.
Damian is offline  Top
Old 03-27-2010, 05:37 PM   #35
cheekyvid
Detroit, I shall return.
ESB Addict

vCash: 4289
Default Re: so how did this clown end up beating Hall?

serious question - is lucky luciano another profile used by dan to back his points up?

and damian has posted twice now, just repeating himself. if dan is too unimportant to have an agenda against, why does damian keep posting after him and following him about...?

Last edited by cheekyvid; 03-27-2010 at 05:45 PM. Reason: spelling...
cheekyvid is offline  Top
Old 03-27-2010, 05:38 PM   #36
Guy
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Guy is offline  Top
Old 03-27-2010, 05:39 PM   #37
Guy
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyvid View Post
serious question - is lucky luciano another profile used by dan to back his points up?

and damian has posted twice now, just repeating himself. is dan is too unimportant to have an agenda against, why does damian keep posting after him and following him about...?

2 very good points.
Guy is offline  Top
Old 03-27-2010, 05:56 PM   #38
Damian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky luciano View Post
Damian I'm not Dan's mate infact i dont know him from Adam, I do applaud you for sticking up for your old feller but the fact is your dad is a fat grabbing CUNT
Hello pal, thanks for your clarifying that you don't know Dan. I think you have mistaken me for someone that gives a shit. 7 out of your 9 posts are about Brian Hughes which indicates that you have an issue there. Get some help. You sound like you need it. All the best.
Damian is offline  Top
Old 03-27-2010, 05:59 PM   #39
Guy
Belt holder
ESB Addict

you get some strange people on here.....
Guy is offline  Top
Old 03-27-2010, 06:00 PM   #40
hagman1989
the boxing site , try it
ESB Addict

Quote:
Hello pal, thanks for your clarifying that you don't know Dan. I think you have mistaken me for someone that gives a shit. 7 out of your 9 posts are about Brian Hughes which indicates that you have an issue there. Get some help. You sound like you need it. All the best.

you need to forget this acout and start over mate

you cant come on heer critising regulrs when you have 20 posts especially ehen you have yet to show us that yu even watch the sport

start over and try just adding to the debate at forst untill you get to know how people operate the you can procede with critisicing them
hagman1989 is offline  Top
Old 03-27-2010, 06:01 PM   #41
Guy
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagman1989 View Post

you cant come on heer critising regulrs when you have 20 posts especially ehen you have yet to show us that yu even watch the sport

start over and try just adding to the debate at forst untill you get to know how people operate the you can procede with critisicing them
I think they know each other....
Guy is offline  Top
Old 03-27-2010, 06:03 PM   #42
cheekyvid
Detroit, I shall return.
ESB Addict

vCash: 4289

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagman1989 View Post

em... i think it was clear that this is brian hughes's son? or at least someone pretending to be... so my guess is he does watch the sport. i dont get why he has to build up post before he criticises, especially if he seems to know who the other guy is IRL
cheekyvid is offline  Top
Old 03-27-2010, 06:05 PM   #43
NoHomeJerome
Belt holder
ESB Addict

he loves making money off his poxy little books.
NoHomeJerome is offline  Top
Old 03-27-2010, 06:06 PM   #44
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP

Who the ****'s this Damian?

I told you lot Wonjongkam would win
Flea Man is offline  Top
Old 03-27-2010, 06:06 PM   #45
Dan684
Dave's Stepdad
East Side Guru

1st point mate.

No Lucky Luciano is definitely not an alias of mine. I am big enough to say what I mean and I dont need to set up an another account to do so. Damian knows my thoughts on the matter anyway so I have no need to pretend to be someone else.

2nd Point

I know what your saying, if I was that insignificant then 75% of the mans posts would be directed toward me

3rd Point

I have explained numerous times how I am able to have accumulated a post count like the way I have, and in 10 years I doubt very much that my post count on here will be of any interest to my son. He's my son, i'll look after him correctly and support him throughout his life, of course he's gonna look up to me and be proud of me. Aren't all sons ?

4th Point

This is the most important one now Damian

Ask anyone on this forum, if they lived 5 minutes away from a superb up and coming gym, where there were some superb british prospects training and you happened to be invited to the gym to watch how the gym went by. Would they not do it ? People are on this forum because of the love of the sport, because of their obsession (In most cases) Who on earth on this forum would pass that kind of opportunity up ? It's not like I have ever claimed that I am involved in ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM with the day to day running of the gym. I have never done anything but sit and watch.
Dan684 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum