Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 03-27-2010, 05:02 PM   #16
Trickster
Journeyman

vCash: 500
Default Re: Sam webb got a gift- small needs some serious improvement!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big N Bad View Post
i dont understand why people dislike this guy soo much, weather its cos he's muslim or cos he talks more than your average boxer?.. or both of the above?
I dislike him but it's got nothing at all to do with faith. I can't stand this obnoxious, wind-up merchant persona he's got going and his style is awful to watch. To be fair I thought he beat Webb but if you put that much effort into being irritating outside of the ring and boring inside of it, you shouldn't be surprised when close rounds are scored against you. I'm not saying I agree with that but that's the way it is.

I hope sky give his fights a swerve in the future, if they show him again i'll most likely just watch Bangbabes until he's finished.
Trickster is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2010, 07:46 PM   #17
BadReputation
Journeyman

vCash: 1000

Small got robbed in that fight no doubt, what made the fight unbearable was Jim Watt, the guy doesnt know nuttin!!!
BadReputation is offline  Top
Old 03-27-2010, 08:48 PM   #18
realsoulja
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

If Webb won the fight on a close SD scorecards, that would be still wrong decision but it is clearly understandable because some rounds were hard to score.

BUT
117 - 112 in webbs favor is just bullshit, I thought Small won a close but clear UD, but if Small takes this loss serious, and prepares and boxes like a normal person then it should be better for him.
realsoulja is offline  Top
Old 03-28-2010, 12:58 AM   #19
Bigcat
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Location: The Valley of the shadow of death . Remember a desperate man is a dangerous man !!
vCash: 300

Small needs to stop all of the posturing, he isn't Muhammad Ali by a long stretch, you cant win a long fight like that by waving your arms around like a clockwork clown..

Webb put in some very hard pressure rounds and just pinched it with a good sturdy last round ......

Smalls is good on his day, but hiding behind all of that crap, he is just losing a decent fanbase...... because his fights become almost unwatchable and people catch on very fast.......
Bigcat is offline  Top
Old 03-28-2010, 07:06 AM   #20
The Daddy
Journeyman

I have watched it stwice small landed more. He ddid not lose that fight and i think it was a joke decision.

Maloney was quiet after a shocking decision went his way, hypocrite!!!

However, I just felt Anthony combination werent as crisp as they were in the hall fight and we need to understand why
The Daddy is offline  Top
Old 03-28-2010, 08:12 AM   #21
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOM5153 View Post
props to you for starting this thread and i agree with most of it as well, Small is fast becoming a wasted talent.
Iv never seen the talent. Small is a guy with no substance whatsoever. First off he's an egomaniac who doesnt have the minerals nor talent to back up his mouth. And secondly he's an incredibly poor impressionist. If you cant beat guys like Bradley Pryce forget about it your careers going nowhere. His lack of humility and common sense is why his career will amount to squat.
scurlaruntings is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum