Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

 
  


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2010, 01:17 AM   #376
flamengo
Coool as a Cucumber.
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Have removed the 20a87 troll virus 'coz it sux cocks.
Posts: 5,374
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Danny Green.... Open letter to RJJ

In your 'user CP'... The option is there...
flamengo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 01:55 AM   #377
Rodin
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,266
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Danny Green.... Open letter to RJJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
The what

$10 grand he paid to Darren to come out of retirement to move around with him for the rating from the PABA belt.

Not being narky. It was a good move.
Rodin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 02:04 AM   #378
Sydney Smutt
Tits ooot
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Tha Toon
Posts: 1,029
vCash: 75
Default Re: Danny Green.... Open letter to RJJ

Thanks Flame!
Sydney Smutt is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2010, 02:09 AM   #379
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: "Mr 3 time"
Posts: 12,096
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Danny Green.... Open letter to RJJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodin View Post
$10 grand he paid to Darren to come out of retirement to move around with him for the rating from the PABA belt.

Not being narky. It was a good move.
That would be twice as much as he got paid for his other fights
ashley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 02:34 AM   #380
ipswich express
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 5,934
vCash: 75
Default Re: Danny Green.... Open letter to RJJ

Except perhaps his one in Madison Square Garden...

Speaking of Darren, his gym up here at the Sunshine Coast is second to none. Fantastic venue and equipment.
ipswich express is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 02:38 AM   #381
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: "Mr 3 time"
Posts: 12,096
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Danny Green.... Open letter to RJJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipswich express View Post
Except perhaps his one in Madison Square Garden...

Speaking of Darren, his gym up here at the Sunshine Coast is second to none. Fantastic venue and equipment.
Yeah apart from that fight

Is darren fighting again or has he hung them up?
ashley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 02:43 AM   #382
Rodin
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,266
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Danny Green.... Open letter to RJJ

I think he retired as a state cruiser champ.
Rodin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 02:46 AM   #383
Rodin
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,266
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Danny Green.... Open letter to RJJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
That would be twice as much as he got paid for his other fights

I dunno about that Ash, it's a pretty average purse for a 12 round televised title fight.
Rodin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 02:52 AM   #384
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: "Mr 3 time"
Posts: 12,096
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Danny Green.... Open letter to RJJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodin View Post
I dunno about that Ash, it's a pretty average purse for a 12 round televised title fight.
I'm not saying I know what he got paid mate...just saying that aussie boxing doesnt pay very well at the domestic level without titles.....Im not going to post what most get paid because I think it hard on both boxer and promoter.

Agree he should have got more for 12 rounds against choc.....I thought he would have been given tickets to sell on top of the $10k????
ashley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 03:04 AM   #385
Rodin
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,266
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Danny Green.... Open letter to RJJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
I'm not saying I know what he got paid mate...just saying that aussie boxing doesnt pay very well at the domestic level without titles.....Im not going to post what most get paid because I think it hard on both boxer and promoter.

Agree he should have got more for 12 rounds against choc.....I thought he would have been given tickets to sell on top of the $10k????


Ah yes,,, the tickets.... the sub currency of boxing
Rodin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 03:39 AM   #386
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,451
vCash: 1044
Default Re: Danny Green.... Open letter to RJJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
Just because you dont hear about it dont mean it didnt happen
And just because you heard about it, doesn't mean it did happen.
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 03:46 AM   #387
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: "Mr 3 time"
Posts: 12,096
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Danny Green.... Open letter to RJJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sox View Post
And just because you heard about it, doesn't mean it did happen.
I heard your a [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] that was right
ashley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 04:01 AM   #388
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,451
vCash: 1044
Default Re: Danny Green.... Open letter to RJJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
i heard your a [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] that was right
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 02:08 AM   #389
ipswich express
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 5,934
vCash: 75
Default Re: Danny Green.... Open letter to RJJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
Yeah apart from that fight

Is darren fighting again or has he hung them up?
Mate I would presume he's hung them up, but he's a fighter... you never know.
ipswich express is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 02:20 AM   #390
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: "Mr 3 time"
Posts: 12,096
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Danny Green.... Open letter to RJJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipswich express View Post
Mate I would presume he's hung them up, but he's a fighter... you never know.
Not much going on at CW in AUST save Vea, Forsyth and McCracken....I heard their is some blown-up SMW making some noise at CW
ashley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013