Old 04-02-2010, 12:42 AM   #106
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325
Default Re: Danny Green.... Open letter to RJJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by balmain View Post
IBM I support Anthony 24/7. People who bag him do not know him. Yes I am a member of Team Mundine but I am not there because I am anybodys yes man. Two days before Choc fought Danny he called me and we talked about his plans for the fight. We swapped ideas for a great length of time and the last thing he said was "Bra this will be an easy fight for me I promise." Danny has moved up to cruiserweight and although he still wants to fight middleweights I wish him all the best. My only issue with him is he is obsessed with Choc. Let me ask you who does he talk about most? His wife and kids or Choc. I hated talking about guys who beat me. I know you are a Danny Green supporter and I respect you for that but brother WINNERS ARE GRINNERS.
Flash, the stuff you've been saying about Green belies the truth you're trying to hide - you're a yesman, you're on Mundine's payroll, enough said.

What did Choc say to you before the Ottke, Siaca and Kessler fights? Why don't you clue us into that, or don't you want to give us the insight that he goes ****ing walkabout when the heat's on and uses injuries as excuses for losing?

Tell us his thoughts on why he was never selected to play for the Kangaroos and only ever got a bench spot for Origin, bra Yep, WINNERS ARE GRINNERS but blokes who hold on to the ball for glory and knock on in front of the tryline are _____?

Why don't you fill us in a bit about the extortion in Redfern his old man was running back in the day, you'd know all about that, having been in the game for as long as you have

Sorry mate, like I've said before, I respect you for your knowledge and experience, but don't sit there and be a cunt about Green and try to play the objective bystander role, you don't fool me.
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 12:43 AM   #107
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Teke Choc will be doing an interview with Leichhardt when he gets back. Anything you or anybody wants to know just message him. He gets on good with Choc so you shouldnt have any trouble with any questions you want answered.
Mate hes going to get lots of PM's now specially from chocs "still in the closet" fans like Flamer, Leon, IrnBruMan and a few dozen from Marcus
ashley is offline  Top
Old 04-02-2010, 12:45 AM   #108
T.C.W
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
Flash, the stuff you've been saying about Green belies the truth you're trying to hide - you're a yesman, you're on Mundine's payroll, enough said.

What did Choc say to you before the Ottke, Siaca and Kessler fights? Why don't you clue us into that, or don't you want to give us the insight that he goes ****ing walkabout when the heat's on and uses injuries as excuses for losing?

Tell us his thoughts on why he was never selected to play for the Kangaroos and only ever got a bench spot for Origin, bra Yep, WINNERS ARE GRINNERS but blokes who hold on to the ball for glory and knock on in front of the tryline are _____?

Why don't you fill us in a it about the extortion in Redfern his old man was running back in the day, you'd know all about that, having been in the game for as long as you have

Sorry mate, like I've said before, I respect you for your knowledge and experience, but don't sit there and be a cunt about Green and try to play the objective bystander role, you don't fool me.
but he still beat GREEN. The only way this fight will happen if green agrees to come down to at least 170
T.C.W is offline  Top
Old 04-02-2010, 12:51 AM   #109
flamengo
Coool as a Cucumber.
East Side Guru

Location: Have removed the 20a87 troll virus 'coz it sux cocks.

Quote:
Flamengo if Manny Siaca was not a middleweight do you honestly think they would be fighting him? If he was fighting and winning at lightheavy his name would never of come up. 5 fights in 5 years ay stif! All I want to know is how does this organisation sanction this as a world title? Maybe Khoder was right brushing them?
Flash, I will again point out that Siaca had only one bout at M/W. He'd have beeen walking around at well above the Cruiser limit since his mid 20's between fights.

Green will belt Siaca.. just as he hopes for. He will then carry on and bag Mundine about beating a bloke who belted him.. All pretty tiresome dribble..

So.. Mundine might manage to get down to jM/W now... 15 months from now, whats not to suggest Mundine will want green at LH/W.. Will that be such an issue??? Better not be, as it's the last huge pay day Mundine will scam. I dont see him drawing close to the kind of money that a remetch with Green will generate anywhere else.

Siaca will be very comfortable at Cruiserweight.
flamengo is offline  Top
Old 04-02-2010, 12:54 AM   #110
flamengo
Coool as a Cucumber.
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
Mate hes going to get lots of PM's now specially from chocs "still in the closet" fans like Flamer, Leon, IrnBruMan and a few dozen from Marcus

During the interview, I imagine you'll be holding Choc's microphone..

Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..
flamengo is offline  Top
Old 04-02-2010, 12:55 AM   #111
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamengo View Post
During the interview, I imagine you'll be holding Choc's microphone..

Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..
I was hoping you missed my little dig as your so busy in your new job
ashley is offline  Top
Old 04-02-2010, 01:02 AM   #112
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.C.W View Post
but he still beat GREEN. The only way this fight will happen if green agrees to come down to at least 170
Oh, it'll happen, and it will be closer to Green's terms than Mundine and Flash would like to admit.

All these cans Mundine's been fighting these past few years haven't been staybusy fights while trying to lure the big names, they've been staybusy fights until the rematch with Green becomes lucrative.

You'd have to be ****ing stupid or a nuthugger to think otherwise.

According to Flash, he's stepping up in his next 2 fights, but he's just come out and announced he's fulfilling his obligations and fighting Woods in December, so I highly doubt he'll be fighting anyone out of the norm of his last 3 years worth of opponents before then.

Of course, he has his hip surgery operation recovery to use as an excuse for yet another year of shit, and Flash on here to perpetuate it
Old 04-02-2010, 01:06 AM   #113
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Flash, I will again point out that Siaca had only one bout at M/W. He'd have beeen walking around at well above the Cruiser limit since his mid 20's between fights.

Green will belt Siaca.. just as he hopes for. He will then carry on and bag Mundine about beating a bloke who belted him.. All pretty tiresome dribble..

So.. Mundine might manage to get down to jM/W now... 15 months from now, whats not to suggest Mundine will want green at LH/W.. Will that be such an issue??? Better not be, as it's the last huge pay day Mundine will scam. I dont see him drawing close to the kind of money that a remetch with Green will generate anywhere else.

Siaca will be very comfortable at Cruiserweight.
Oh, but Siaca's a MW, Green is cherrypicking smaller opponents, bla bla bla.

Mundine's fighting Woods at SMW in December isn't he Flash? What's he doing feasting on blown up WW's at JMW now then? Sounds a bit hypocritical to me mate, but what would I know, huh?
Old 04-02-2010, 01:15 AM   #114
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

Yeah, silence, crickets chirping, here comes a ****ing tumbleweed, balmain must be too busy to reply
Old 04-02-2010, 01:26 AM   #115
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

I see you there, shekkin dat ass, shekkin dat ass, shekkin dat ass
Old 04-02-2010, 01:32 AM   #116
balmain
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Firstly I wasnt with Team Mundine when Choc fought those fights. After 7 fights Choc should never have fought Ottke. He couldnt win. Just like your boy should never had fought Choc. He couldnt win. Yes Choc is fighting Garth at super middle. Thats right he is moving up to fight him. He is giving another Australian boxer to earn big money. Who is the blown up welter? Rob Medley started his career at 154 and struggled to make 147. That was his problem against the African. Your boy will probably beat Siaca now its at cruiserweight. But he never beat Anthony Steven Mundine. Thats the thing that eats at you isnt it? I understand. I still cant watch the Tigers/ Raiders grand final.
balmain is offline  Top
Old 04-02-2010, 01:36 AM   #117
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru

vCash: 2611

Quote:
Teke Choc will be doing an interview with Leichhardt when he gets back. Anything you or anybody wants to know just message him. He gets on good with Choc so you shouldnt have any trouble with any questions you want answered.
Sweet,

I shall get the boys to gather some questions for the Man
teke is offline  Top
Old 04-02-2010, 01:41 AM   #118
flamengo
Coool as a Cucumber.
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
I was hoping you missed my little dig as your so busy in your new job

My new job being???
flamengo is offline  Top
Old 04-02-2010, 01:43 AM   #119
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
My new job being???
Green Machine PR team
ashley is offline  Top
Old 04-02-2010, 03:45 AM   #120
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke View Post
Sweet,

I shall get the boys to gather some questions for the Man
Stiflers question-why didnt you pass the ball in the 99 Grand Final??
stiflers mum is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum