Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 04-02-2010, 04:06 AM   #121
flamengo
Coool as a Cucumber.
East Side Guru

Location: Have removed the 20a87 troll virus 'coz it sux cocks.
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Danny Green.... Open letter to RJJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
Green Machine PR team
WTF??? OK.. I get it... Well, in that case Green KO 4.
flamengo is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 06:00 AM   #122
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 3071

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
Flash, the stuff you've been saying about Green belies the truth you're trying to hide - you're a yesman, you're on Mundine's payroll, enough said.

What did Choc say to you before the Ottke, Siaca and Kessler fights? Why don't you clue us into that, or don't you want to give us the insight that he goes ****ing walkabout when the heat's on and uses injuries as excuses for losing?

Tell us his thoughts on why he was never selected to play for the Kangaroos and only ever got a bench spot for Origin, bra Yep, WINNERS ARE GRINNERS but blokes who hold on to the ball for glory and knock on in front of the tryline are _____?

Why don't you fill us in a bit about the extortion in Redfern his old man was running back in the day, you'd know all about that, having been in the game for as long as you have

Sorry mate, like I've said before, I respect you for your knowledge and experience, but don't sit there and be a cunt about Green and try to play the objective bystander role, you don't fool me.
creepy puppet - just for you

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh8RpAtG3eI[/ame]
20a87 is offline  Top
Old 04-03-2010, 12:01 AM   #123
Rodin
Contender
ESB Senior Member

The thing that confuses me about all this, is why people get so emotional about a couple of Boxers/entertainers. I mean seriously.

Jo Bjelke (Jerk) Peterson, peanut farmer & walk-on-water queenslander once summed it up about public statements.
His term for interviews & statements was "It's time to feed the chooks"

About the only thing I admired him for was his ability to keep people talking about him, & you don't do that by standing in the front yard with a ****en hose waving to passer by's.

These blokes (Choc & Danny) are "Feeding the chooks" & half you silly cunts want to fight each other about what the chooks have written.

Rodin is offline  Top
Old 04-03-2010, 01:00 AM   #124
balmain
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Yes Rodin I agree but people love talking about things they are passionate about. The guys here to me are fair dinkum boxing lovers. Even if they dont agree with me I still enjoy being part of this forum. Maybe I just need to get a life.
balmain is offline  Top
Old 04-03-2010, 01:19 AM   #125
Rodin
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by balmain View Post
Yes Rodin I agree but people love talking about things they are passionate about. The guys here to me are fair dinkum boxing lovers. Even if they dont agree with me I still enjoy being part of this forum. Maybe I just need to get a life.

Yeah, I suppose you're right mate.
I forget sometimes that it could be a whole lot worse,,like,, AFL
Rodin is offline  Top
Old 04-03-2010, 02:03 AM   #126
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodin View Post
The thing that confuses me about all this, is why people get so emotional about a couple of Boxers/entertainers. I mean seriously.

Jo Bjelke (Jerk) Peterson, peanut farmer & walk-on-water queenslander once summed it up about public statements.
His term for interviews & statements was "It's time to feed the chooks"

About the only thing I admired him for was his ability to keep people talking about him, & you don't do that by standing in the front yard with a ****en hose waving to passer by's.

These blokes (Choc & Danny) are "Feeding the chooks" & half you silly cunts want to fight each other about what the chooks have written.

you should of been here before and after they fought.a lot of alot of people putting people on ignore lists alot of Danny would have won before Sullivan dehydration/Toney sparring but best of all Teke had avatar bets with 30 people and 25 of them dogged him
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 04-03-2010, 03:03 AM   #127
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

Quote:
Firstly I wasnt with Team Mundine when Choc fought those fights.
That didn't stop you telling us about what he said before the Green fight, did it

Quote:
After 7 fights Choc should never have fought Ottke. He couldnt win.
Wasn't it 10 fights before he fought Ottke, not 7? Is this an admission that everything he said to excuse that loss (no sparring, forgot his vitamins, was winning until Ottke's 'lucky' shot, etc) was bullshit?

Quote:
Just like your boy should never had fought Choc. He couldnt win.
Mate, at least he gave it a go, whether he believed he could win or not, unlike the bloke you're championing, who hasn't ventured out of his comfort zone for 3 years, and the one time he did he got the shit scared out of him and refused to rematch the bloke

Was this attitude the approach you took to your boxing career? Avoiding anyone you couldn't beat? You must fit right in at Team Mundine

Quote:
Yes Choc is fighting Garth at super middle. Thats right he is moving up to fight him. He is giving another Australian boxer to earn big money.
Oh gee, how noble of him, giving another Aussie boxer the chance to earn big money Absolute BULLSHIT mate, he's fighting him because he signed a contract over a year ago to garner interest in the Contender TV show, who paid him for his patronage, and he knows Woods won't trouble him. If it had been Talipeau or Kariuki who had won it's pretty likely we would see Choc renege on that contract. The only reason he moved down to MW was to avoid Kessler, and then he tried to avoid Geale by moving south to JMW but couldn't make weight. He's avoiding trouble by division-hopping, and if he can move back to SMW to fulfil his obligations with Woods, then he can move to LHW to rematch Green.

Quote:
Who is the blown up welter? Rob Medley started his career at 154 and struggled to make 147. That was his problem against the African.
Yep, you know who I'm referring to as the 'blown up welter'

Hey Flash, you know how Siaca's only fought once at MW, but according to you, he's a MW and that's why Green's picking on him? Same rules apply to 'your boy'

Quote:
Your boy will probably beat Siaca now its at cruiserweight. But he never beat Anthony Steven Mundine. Thats the thing that eats at you isnt it? I understand. I still cant watch the Tigers/ Raiders grand final.
Yeah, I reckon Green's got a good chance of beating Mundine at LHW or CW, but I'd say it's more a case of what eats at you is the fact that Siaca beat Mundine, fancy that, a mere 'MW' being 'too big too strong' for the mighty SMW (at the time) Anthony Steven Mundine (what, is he planning to change his name soon so Green can never possibly beat 'Anthony Steven Mundine'?)

Funny, Mundine has said he'll tap Green's ass' at any weight - you don't sound half as confident as 'your boy' on the matter.

Tell me honestly - Green looking better at LHW/CW than he did at SMW - what does that mean to your educated eye?

Tell me, what's the difference between Green wanting to fight Mundine at LHW/CW and Mundine wanting to fight the WW Medley at 160?
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 04-03-2010, 08:06 AM   #128
balmain
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

The decision was unanimous IBM. Your boy just wasnt up to it on the night. So please stop getting angry and get over it. I didnt belt him Anthony did. Now he is a cruiserweight I have never stated once he moved up to get away from Anthony. Choc should of fought at either 160 or 154lb from day one. He is not physically big enough to fight at super middleweight against world class fighters. Now he is settling in at the lighter division he should start to excel. His main goal now is to attempt to win a world title now at these lighter divisions. He will get around to your boy possibly after that.
balmain is offline  Top
Old 04-04-2010, 07:52 PM   #129
pecks
East Side Guru

vCash: 1908

Quote:
I think in everybodys life there are a lot of bad decisions. In over 30 years as a professional boxer I made plenty..
It's never too late to fix some of them mate. Throw out your orange and blacks, change your username to "Rabbitohs", and presto...you're cured.
pecks is offline  Top
Old 04-04-2010, 08:17 PM   #130
kel
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
The decision was unanimous IBM. Your boy just wasnt up to it on the night. So please stop getting angry and get over it. I didnt belt him Anthony did. Now he is a cruiserweight I have never stated once he moved up to get away from Anthony. Choc should of fought at either 160 or 154lb from day one. He is not physically big enough to fight at super middleweight against world class fighters. Now he is settling in at the lighter division he should start to excel. His main goal now is to attempt to win a world title now at these lighter divisions. He will get around to your boy possibly after that.

It's too late for Mundine now, but i agree i thought he shld have began his career at Middleweight 8yrs ago, pity because he wld've been awesome fighting guys same size and slightly smaller with his speed and power back then.

Overall, i think Mundine did very well fighting the likes of Kessler, Green, Siaca etc at SMW.

Choc is 35yrs old, it's over......................... as the yanks wld say "Period"
kel is offline  Top
Old 04-04-2010, 08:26 PM   #131
balmain
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Kel I honestly think he has a few more fights in him. Remember you are talking about a guy who has never had a drink or cigarette in his life and has never had a lot of hard fights. At 35 I still had 10 years left. Are you really from Drummoyne? I lived on Lyons road all through my school days.
balmain is offline  Top
Old 04-04-2010, 08:31 PM   #132
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Kel I honestly think he has a few more fights in him. Remember you are talking about a guy who has never had a drink or cigarette in his life and has never had a lot of hard fights. At 35 I still had 10 years left. Are you really from Drummoyne? I lived on Lyons road all through my school days.
Interesting Jeff.....lots of people are saying choc is on the slide and his hip and groin are bad...and hes not got long time left in the game.

What are you thoughts on his skill, speed, power. health?
ashley is offline  Top
Old 04-04-2010, 08:35 PM   #133
shanemfr
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Flamengo if Manny Siaca was not a middleweight do you honestly think they would be fighting him? If he was fighting and winning at lightheavy his name would never of come up. 5 fights in 5 years ay stif! All I want to know is how does this organisation sanction this as a world title? Maybe Khoder was right brushing them?
Maybe the same way WBA sanctioned some of Mundines so called madatories were sanctioned over the years, many of them not even in the top 15 but Khoder anounces them and the next day suprise they turn up in the top 15 WBA rankings.
But hey you fail to leave that part out of the debates.
You also say it is Green obesessed with Mundine but you have also forgotten it was Khoder who went chasing Green to come out of retirement, and Mundine non stop calling out Green when he was retired.

You are about as objective to the Mundine Green thing as a cancer ridden ballsack trying to promote fertility, they are both circus fighters conning the public but you constantly trying to paint the picture that Mundine as doing no wrong in ripping off the public also fighting stiffs is equal to Gavs old antics.
shanemfr is offline  Top
Old 04-04-2010, 08:36 PM   #134
kel
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:

Yeah mate Alexandra st not far from Gurkinhead point

I was a fan of chocs back in the day but the dark side over the last couple of years finally wore me down....... I'm more disappointed in what could've been with him.

He's made a lot of money and that's great, but he really has left it too late mate.................. 2005/06 when he was at his peak, shld've went to the states and taken on the likes of Pavlik
kel is offline  Top
Old 04-04-2010, 08:39 PM   #135
pecks
East Side Guru

vCash: 1908

Imo, I think he's been on the wind down for a while now, and I base that on his performances. His last good one I saw was against Acousta I think, after that he seems to get hit a fair bit more.

I've said it on here a few times that fighting below par level fighters as often as he does will get him into a false state of preparation. Sure he'll take bigger fights more seriously, but had he of been gradually stepping it up he'd have been able to iron out a lot of *****s in his game that's needed at the top level.
pecks is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum