boxing

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 03-30-2010, 08:11 PM   #1
sdsfinest22
Pound 4 Pound
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default If ruiz beats haye than should haye lose his shot at the klitchkos?...

John Ruiz is way past prime and was only a b+ level boxer AT BEST in his prime. However I believe that he has a good chance at beating Haye...I favor Haye in the fight but I also think Ruiz is dangerous for anyone because of his style...I know Ruiz is not a knockout artist so when I say dangerous I mean that he can make it a boring fight while scoring points....

ASSUMING RUIZ DOES BEAT HAYE DO YOU THINK THAT HAYE SHOULD HAVE TO EARN HIS SPOT BACK AS THE MAIN GUY TO SUPPOSEDLY "BEAT THE KLITCHKOS" (ALONG WITH POVETKIN) OR SHOULD VITALI OR WLAD GIVE HIM THE NICE SIZE PAYDAY ANYWAYS N FIGHT HIM ANYWAYS?

THOUGHTS?

FOR ME, IF HAYE LOSES TO RUIZ THAN HE SHOULD NOT GET A SHOT AT EITHER KLITCHKO UNLESS HE EARNS IT..
sdsfinest22 is offline  Top
Old 03-30-2010, 08:18 PM   #2
cuchulain
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Default Re: If ruiz beats haye than should haye lose his shot at the klitchkos?...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdsfinest22 View Post
John Ruiz is way past prime and was only a b+ level boxer AT BEST in his prime. However I believe that he has a good chance at beating Haye...I favor Haye in the fight but I also think Ruiz is dangerous for anyone because of his style...I know Ruiz is not a knockout artist so when I say dangerous I mean that he can make it a boring fight while scoring points....

ASSUMING RUIZ DOES BEAT HAYE DO YOU THINK THAT HAYE SHOULD HAVE TO EARN HIS SPOT BACK AS THE MAIN GUY TO SUPPOSEDLY "BEAT THE KLITCHKOS" (ALONG WITH POVETKIN) OR SHOULD VITALI OR WLAD GIVE HIM THE NICE SIZE PAYDAY ANYWAYS N FIGHT HIM ANYWAYS?

THOUGHTS?

FOR ME, IF HAYE LOSES TO RUIZ THAN HE SHOULD NOT GET A SHOT AT EITHER KLITCHKO UNLESS HE EARNS IT..

This points made in this post are so obvious that they don't require being stated.

If Ruiz wins, Vitali will definitely pursue a fight for the last belt.
cuchulain is offline  Top
Old 03-30-2010, 08:26 PM   #3
Hattons Hook
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Default Re: If ruiz beats haye than should haye lose his shot at the klitchkos?...

Yes. Then Ruiz will fight one of the brothers.

Exciting isn't it ?

Go on David ,for ****s sake.
Hattons Hook is offline  Top
Sponsored Links

Old 03-30-2010, 08:28 PM   #4
Boggle
∆≈Ω≈∆

vCash: 75

Haye vs. the Klitschko's has never been predicated on belts, rankings or anything other than hype and Haye's mouth. Even if Haye loses to Ruiz, the Klitschko's will want the fight, and a lot of people will want to see it. Including me.
Boggle is offline  Top
Old 03-30-2010, 08:29 PM   #5
Kel1981
P4P No.1
ESB Addict

vCash: 117

Er, yes. If he can't beat Ruiz what is the ****ing point fighting a Klit?
Kel1981 is offline  Top
Old 03-30-2010, 08:36 PM   #6
sdsfinest22
Pound 4 Pound
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kel1981 View Post
i know what you mean styles make fights though...if haye loses than i would prefer he fight someone else and try and get ready for a klitchko brother...
Old 03-30-2010, 08:37 PM   #7
sdsfinest22
Pound 4 Pound
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuchulain View Post
This points made in this post are so obvious that they don't require being stated.

If Ruiz wins, Vitali will definitely pursue a fight for the last belt.
than why are posters responding on my threads? u always talk that **** when I start a new thread..than that mutha fu34a go 35 pages about every point i made wether debating with me or aggreeing with me... my threads always get a lot of hits cuz i bring up valid **** and sometimes i even call posters out on the bull**** they think up
Old 03-30-2010, 08:43 PM   #8
Boggle
∆≈Ω≈∆

Quote:
Because he's talked too much **** for it all to be for nothing.
Boggle is offline  Top
Old 03-30-2010, 08:46 PM   #9
Kel1981
P4P No.1
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boggle View Post
Because he's talked too much **** for it all to be for nothing.
Fair enough but would you say getting beat by Ruiz would earn him a shot? People say Haye is a nobody at HW yet he loses to Ruiz they think he should still fight a Klit?

It's either one or the other.
Kel1981 is offline  Top
Old 03-30-2010, 08:48 PM   #10
Kel1981
P4P No.1
ESB Addict

Quote:
i know what you mean styles make fights though...if haye loses than i would prefer he fight someone else and try and get ready for a klitchko brother...
If the fans want the fight (even though many think he has done nothing at HW) then fair enough. But when he was doing his '**** talking' many people said he has no right until he had established himself at the weight. That's all I'm saying.
Kel1981 is offline  Top
Old 03-30-2010, 08:49 PM   #11
cuchulain
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
than why are posters responding on my threads? u always talk that **** when I start a new thread..than that mutha fu34a go 35 pages about every point i made wether debating with me or aggreeing with me... my threads always get a lot of hits cuz i bring up valid **** and sometimes i even call posters out on the bull**** they think up
Get the kinks outta your panties, boy.

I was AGREEING COMPLETELY with your Opening post.

I could have simply put a at the end of it, but I prefer words to emoticons most of the time.

Again, your post is completely, unreservedly and absolutely true, and I agree 100 % with every word of it.

What's your problem with that ?
cuchulain is offline  Top
Old 03-30-2010, 09:05 PM   #12
Boggle
∆≈Ω≈∆

Quote:
If the fans want the fight (even though many think he has done nothing at HW) then fair enough. But when he was doing his '**** talking' many people said he has no right until he had established himself at the weight. That's all I'm saying.
The guy hasn't established himself at heavyweight in any conventional sense, but he landed a title shot with Valuev and now he has a belt. He sure as **** knows how to sell a fight. The WBA is a joke, but he does have the belt. It's still too early to really tell what he's going to do in the division. I'll be disappointed if he loses to Ruiz.

He's managed to get under the Klitschko's skin. Vitali want's Haye so he can get the belt and just because he's a big mean son of a *****. That guy loves to put a hurt on somebody, no matter who it is. Wlad wants to knock Haye out and the belt is the icing on the cake. You can tell Haye has got to him. He trained for Haye before he fought Chagaev. He was ready to do some damage there. He looked pretty damn good that fight. Better than he did for Chambers, but that's to be expected, what with the shoulder surgery and the layoff.

I
Boggle is offline  Top
Old 03-30-2010, 11:54 PM   #13
Zakman
ESB's Chinchecker
East Side VIP

vCash: 588

It's never gonna happen.
Zakman is offline  Top
Old 03-31-2010, 01:24 AM   #14
MAG1965
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 1010

If Ruiz beats Haye, then Ruiz should take his level up and fight the Klitchkos and show how good he really is. This thing where he wins the title so we have a third or 4th Valuev fight is ridiculous. Ruiz loves to win titles and then defend against the lower tier. If Ruiz wins prove something by beating the Klitchkos or Tua.
MAG1965 is offline  Top
Old 03-31-2010, 01:29 AM   #15
vargasfan1985
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 5133

Why do I feel Ruiz may pull off the upset?
vargasfan1985 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum