boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2007, 09:52 PM   #1
Artani
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Albania
Posts: 1,303
vCash: 1000
Default Amateur boxing championship starting 17 October and will be closed at 3 November

I try to bring you all the teams but i found some of them with coperation with members Marcus, Toney , Luigi , NBT , Oggi 3 , Darien , Mendoza, Kolya , Alcaldemp , Robson , Super_Fly_ Sam , Odo , Jay Cuban , Albaneze , Hrak , Tobkhan , Bummy Davis , SavonSolis , Mr Kool , avk 47 , teekay 00 , sakura , Grebfan 9 , and i will thnaks all fo you who gives idea for more then two months. Next week starting amateur boxing championship and we together will see what will happen. All of you guys once again thanks.

Russia :

57 kg – Alexei Tischenko (world champion )
75 kg - Matvey Korobov (europian and world champion)
81 kg – Artur Baterbiev ( europian champion)
+91 kg – Islam Timurziev ose Denis Sargayeu ( The both very talented but i dont yet, who will be in the world championship )

USA :

48 kg - Luiz Yanez
51 kg - Rau'shee ******
54 kg - Gary Russel Jr
57 kg - Raynell Williams
60 kg - Saddam Ali
64 kg - Javier Molina
69 kg - Demetrius Andrade
75 kg - Shawn Estrada
81 kg - Christopher Downs
91 kg - Deontay Wilder
+91 kg - Michael Hunter


Germany :

51 Kg - Ronny Beblik
54 Kg - Rustam Rachimow
57 Kg - Marcel Herfurth
60 Kg - Artur Schmidt
64 Kg - Martin Dreßen
69 Kg - Jack Culcay-Keth
75 Kg - Konstantin Buga
81 Kg - Gottlieb Weiß
91 Kg - Alexander Powernow
+91Kg - Stefan Köber


Italia :

48 kg – Alfonso Pinto
51 kg – Vicenco Picardi
54 kg – Vittorio Parrinello
60 kg – Domenico Valentino
75 kg – Ivano Del Monte
91 kg – Clemeno Russo
+91 kg – Roberto Camarrello

Bullgaria :



51 kg – Salim Salimov
54 kg – Detolin Delakliev
57 kg – Alexey Shaidulin
64 kg – Boris Georgiev
69 kg – Dimitar Stihanov
75 kg – Spas Genov
81 kg – Marian Momehev
91 kg – Tarvel Pulev
+91 kg – Kubrat Pulev

Australia :

54 kg - Luke Boyd
75 kg - Jarrod Fletcher
+91 kg – Brad Pitt

Finland :

64 kg - Jussi Koivula
75 kg - Niko Jokinen
+91 kg - Robert Helenius


Ireland :

75 kg - Darren Sautherland
+91 kg – Cathal Mc Monagle

Sweeden :

75 kg - Naim Terbunja

Maqedonia ;

81 kg – Nasi Hani

Hungary :

75 kg - Istvan Szili

Austria :

75 kg – Oliver Obradovic

Lithuania :

75 kg – Vladimir Miljevskij or Donatas Sandorovas

Kazagistan :

75 kg - Arteyev


We dont have nothing about England fighters , i hope somebody will put something about them and i dident out Cubans fighters because definitly will not travell in the USA.









Artani is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2007, 11:00 PM   #2
Kaino
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 122
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Amateur boxing championship starting 17 October and will be closed at 3 November

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artani


Australia :

54 kg - Luke Boyd
75 kg - Jarrod Fletcher
+91 kg – Brad Pitt





Kaino is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 03:28 AM   #3
avk47
King
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,060
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Amateur boxing championship starting 17 October and will be closed at 3 November

Russia's team isn't announced yet. Will probably be announced at the last minute.

UKRAINE:
48 кг – Georgiy Chigaev (Lviv)
51 кг – Vitaliy Volkov (Nikolaev)
54 кг – Maksim Tretyak (Vinnicya)
57 кг – Vasiliy Lomachenko (Belgorod-Dnestrovskiy)
60 кг - Aleksandr Klyuchko (Nikolayev)
64 кг – Andrei Lukyanchuk (Vinnicya)
69 кг - Aleksandr Streletskiy (Dnepropetrovsk)
75 кг – Sergei Derevyanchenko (Nikolayev)
81 кг – Ismail Sillakh (Mariopol')
+91 кг – Vyacheslav Glazkov (Lugansk)

For some reason Denis Poyatsika seems to not have been selected in 91- kg.
avk47 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 04:39 AM   #4
Toney
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 848
vCash: 75
Default Re: Amateur boxing championship starting 17 October and will be closed at 3 November

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaino
Yeah, did you not see Brad Pitt fighting in the Fightclub -movie? Anyone would be crazy not to send him to Chicago. I think that he is a clear favourite there!
Toney is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 07:58 AM   #5
Mendoza
Dominating a decade
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 14,915
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Amateur boxing championship starting 17 October and will be closed at 3 November

I really hope the media covers this event. This World Amateur Boxing Championship tournament promises to be the biggest in terms of participation.

Some of boxing’s best and brightest professional prospects to be will all be fighting each other. While the Olympic tournament will always have more prestige attached to it, I believe the Boxing World Amateur Tournament is better because it’s all boxing, and the field is much deeper.

Good luck to the contestants, and may the judging be fair in square.
Mendoza is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 08:54 AM   #6
Darien
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Hungary
Posts: 410
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Amateur boxing championship starting 17 October and will be closed at 3 November

I'm not 100% sure about this but Hungary's team will look something like this:

48 kg: Pál Bedák
51 kg: Gergő Szalai
54 kg: Norbert Kalucza
57 kg: Sándor Rácz
61 kg: Miklós Varga
64 kg: Gyula Káté
69 kg: Norbert Harcsa
75 kg: István Szili
81 kg: Imre Szellő
91 kg: József Darmos
+91 kg: Csaba Kurtucz
Darien is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 01:22 PM   #7
unitas
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: too ****in close to you......
Posts: 1,438
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Amateur boxing championship starting 17 October and will be closed at 3 November

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artani
I try to bring you all the teams but i found some of them with coperation with members Marcus, Toney , Luigi , NBT , Oggi 3 , Darien , Mendoza, Kolya , Alcaldemp , Robson , Super_Fly_ Sam , Odo , Jay Cuban , Albaneze , Hrak , Tobkhan , Bummy Davis , SavonSolis , Mr Kool , avk 47 , teekay 00 , sakura , Grebfan 9 , and i will thnaks all fo you who gives idea for more then two months. Next week starting amateur boxing championship and we together will see what will happen. All of you guys once again thanks.

Russia :

57 kg – Alexei Tischenko (world champion )
75 kg - Matvey Korobov (europian and world champion)
81 kg – Artur Baterbiev ( europian champion)
+91 kg – Islam Timurziev ose Denis Sargayeu ( The both very talented but i dont yet, who will be in the world championship )

USA :

48 kg - Luiz Yanez
51 kg - Rau'shee ******
54 kg - Gary Russel Jr
57 kg - Raynell Williams
60 kg - Saddam Ali
64 kg - Javier Molina
69 kg - Demetrius Andrade
75 kg - Shawn Estrada
81 kg - Christopher Downs
91 kg - Deontay Wilder
+91 kg - Michael Hunter


Germany :

51 Kg - Ronny Beblik
54 Kg - Rustam Rachimow
57 Kg - Marcel Herfurth
60 Kg - Artur Schmidt
64 Kg - Martin Dreßen
69 Kg - Jack Culcay-Keth
75 Kg - Konstantin Buga
81 Kg - Gottlieb Weiß
91 Kg - Alexander Powernow
+91Kg - Stefan Köber


Italia :

48 kg – Alfonso Pinto
51 kg – Vicenco Picardi
54 kg – Vittorio Parrinello
60 kg – Domenico Valentino
75 kg – Ivano Del Monte
91 kg – Clemeno Russo
+91 kg – Roberto Camarrello

Bullgaria :



51 kg – Salim Salimov
54 kg – Detolin Delakliev
57 kg – Alexey Shaidulin
64 kg – Boris Georgiev
69 kg – Dimitar Stihanov
75 kg – Spas Genov
81 kg – Marian Momehev
91 kg – Tarvel Pulev
+91 kg – Kubrat Pulev

Australia :

54 kg - Luke Boyd
75 kg - Jarrod Fletcher
+91 kg – Brad Pitt

Finland :

64 kg - Jussi Koivula
75 kg - Niko Jokinen
+91 kg - Robert Helenius


Ireland :

75 kg - Darren Sautherland
+91 kg – Cathal Mc Monagle

Sweeden :

75 kg - Naim Terbunja

Maqedonia ;

81 kg – Nasi Hani

Hungary :

75 kg - Istvan Szili

Austria :

75 kg – Oliver Obradovic

Lithuania :

75 kg – Vladimir Miljevskij or Donatas Sandorovas

Kazagistan :

75 kg - Arteyev


We dont have nothing about England fighters , i hope somebody will put something about them and i dident out Cubans fighters because definitly will not travell in the USA.








germanys team looks promising. well, not really the germans, more like the russians and kazakstanis .
from the germans ronny beblik, marcel herfurth, martin dressen and stefan kober (little brother of stefan) i dont really expect a medal.

but the "germans" on the team look promising: powernov and rahimov can with a bit of luck go all the way to the finals.

hard hitting gottlieb weiss can maybe win a bronze. so can military world champ arthur schmidt, although he is struggeling with his form a bit.
but both have the talent to medal imo.
unitas is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 01:49 PM   #8
ogii3
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 226
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Amateur boxing championship starting 17 October and will be closed at 3 November

As i wrote, the second edition of Bulgarian team features just 6 fighters:

51 Salim Salimov
54 Detelin Dalakliev
57 Alexey Shaidulin
60 Ognian Golev
64 Boris Georgiev
+91 Kubrat Pulev

The team right now is in Germany for common sparings with Germans, Netherlands, France and maybe England, but not sure for the Brits
ogii3 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 03:56 PM   #9
Luigi1985
Cane Corso
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,326
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Amateur boxing championship starting 17 October and will be closed at 3 November

Great work, Artani!

Btw, the Italian Alfonso Pinto, don´t go to Chicago (because his back injury wasn´t healed that well)...
Luigi1985 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 08:18 PM   #10
Artani
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Albania
Posts: 1,303
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Amateur boxing championship starting 17 October and will be closed at 3 November

Albania team will go with two fighters :

69 kg - Jetmir Kuqi
91 kg - Nelson Hysa

but i dont think that will arrive something in the USA.
Artani is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 08:20 PM   #11
Artani
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Albania
Posts: 1,303
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Amateur boxing championship starting 17 October and will be closed at 3 November

I just heard that Austria will sent one promising fighter at 81 kg :

81 kg - Gëzim Tahiri very promising. His origin is albanians.
Artani is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 08:21 PM   #12
Artani
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Albania
Posts: 1,303
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Amateur boxing championship starting 17 October and will be closed at 3 November

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darien
I'm not 100% sure about this but Hungary's team will look something like this:

48 kg: Pál Bedák
51 kg: Gergő Szalai
54 kg: Norbert Kalucza
57 kg: Sándor Rácz
61 kg: Miklós Varga
64 kg: Gyula Káté
69 kg: Norbert Harcsa
75 kg: István Szili
81 kg: Imre Szellő
91 kg: József Darmos
+91 kg: Csaba Kurtucz
Good work Darien
Artani is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 08:22 PM   #13
Artani
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Albania
Posts: 1,303
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Amateur boxing championship starting 17 October and will be closed at 3 November

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luigi1985
Great work, Artani!

Btw, the Italian Alfonso Pinto, don´t go to Chicago (because his back injury wasn´t healed that well)...
Thanks Luigi
see you mate .
Artani is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 08:22 PM   #14
Luigi1985
Cane Corso
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,326
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Amateur boxing championship starting 17 October and will be closed at 3 November

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artani
Albania team will go with two fighters :

69 kg - Jetmir Kuqi
91 kg - Nelson Hysa

but i dont think that will arrive something in the USA.

Do you know something about the HW Hysa? How good is he?
Luigi1985 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 08:26 PM   #15
Artani
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Albania
Posts: 1,303
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Amateur boxing championship starting 17 October and will be closed at 3 November

Quote:
Originally Posted by unitas
germanys team looks promising. well, not really the germans, more like the russians and kazakstanis .
from the germans ronny beblik, marcel herfurth, martin dressen and stefan kober (little brother of stefan) i dont really expect a medal.

but the "germans" on the team look promising: powernov and rahimov can with a bit of luck go all the way to the finals.

hard hitting gottlieb weiss can maybe win a bronze. so can military world champ arthur schmidt, although he is struggeling with his form a bit.
but both have the talent to medal imo.
Thanks Unitas for your prediction about nationality of Germany. Sorry i dident put you in the front of page but i forget, see you and once again thanks
Artani is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015