Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum

Old 10-10-2007, 07:40 PM   #16
Artani
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Amateur boxing championship starting 17 October and will be closed at 3 November

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luigi1985
Do you know something about the HW Hysa? How good is he?
I dont know Luigi but i heard that will be very dificult for him. He is not very promising. I was today in the Kosovo boxing federation and i talk with secretary the legend Mehmet Bogujevci. He was second in the world championship at 1978 in the Beligrad at 63 kg and talk for many thinks. The Kosovo still in negociations for independient and we cant be in the world championship.

About heavyweight i will tell you one who fighting in the USA. His name is Bedarin Toma , he is very promising fighter but he is in the USA and coudent to fights in the USA because he is in azil politics and looking to get USA citizeneship. Im sure that he will arrive to quarterfinal or more. He is born in Albania and wins this year golden gloves of New Jersy Diamonds who is very high in the USA. Its not big like US golden gloves but its importent tournament.
Artani is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2007, 07:51 PM   #17
Luigi1985
Cane Corso
ESB Addict

Default Re: Amateur boxing championship starting 17 October and will be closed at 3 November

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artani
I dont know Luigi but i heard that will be very dificult for him. He is not very promising. I was today in the Kosovo boxing federation and i talk with secretary the legend Mehmet Bogujevci. He was second in the world championship at 1978 in the Beligrad at 63 kg and talk for many thinks. The Kosovo still in negociations for independient and we cant be in the world championship.

About heavyweight i will tell you one who fighting in the USA. His name is Bedarin Toma , he is very promising fighter but he is in the USA and coudent to fights in the USA because he is in azil politics and looking to get USA citizeneship. Im sure that he will arrive to quarterfinal or more. He is born in Albania and wins this year golden gloves of New Jersy Diamonds who is very high in the USA. Its not big like US golden gloves but its importent tournament.

Thank you very much for this information!
Luigi1985 is offline  Top
Old 10-10-2007, 07:53 PM   #18
Artani
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Bedarin Toma

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Last edited by Artani; 10-10-2007 at 08:08 PM.
Artani is offline  Top
Old 10-10-2007, 11:01 PM   #19
Super_Fly_Sam
Aus Boxer
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 900

Australia

51kg - Jimmy Ceapa (Oceania Champ)

57kg - not sure prob either Paul Fleming (Oceania Silver) or Luke Jackson ( Commonwealth Games Bronze)

64kg - prob Todd Kidd

81kg - Mathew Corbett, im pretty sure i read somewhere he was in (i could be wrong though)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] is a good site for ratings of Australian am fighters... there a bit slow though a few of the guys rated on there atm have gone pro or up in weight etc etc
Super_Fly_Sam is offline  Top
Old 10-11-2007, 06:11 AM   #20
Toney
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Fly_Sam
64kg - prob Todd Kidd
Nice fellow... I was once at real wild afterparty with him... When he was fighting here in Finland.
Toney is offline  Top
Old 10-11-2007, 07:22 AM   #21
Super_Fly_Sam
Aus Boxer
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 900

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toney
Nice fellow... I was once at real wild afterparty with him... When he was fighting here in Finland.
yeah.. thats cool... he wasnt drinkin though was he??
Super_Fly_Sam is offline  Top
Old 10-11-2007, 08:48 AM   #22
Toney
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Fly_Sam
yeah.. thats cool... he wasnt drinkin though was he??
Sure he was... He lost his first fight in Tammer tournament, so after that he had few days time to party. Thats the good thing in tournaments. He is no great fighter, so he will also have time to party in Chicago!

Last edited by Toney; 10-11-2007 at 01:05 PM.
Toney is offline  Top
Old 10-12-2007, 11:29 AM   #23
Sakura
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Helenius is out of MM-tournament. His injured his thumb and hand most be operate...
Sakura is offline  Top
Old 10-12-2007, 11:52 AM   #24
Artani
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura
Helenius is out of MM-tournament. His injured his thumb and hand most be operate...
Any body good who can replace him .
Artani is offline  Top
Old 10-12-2007, 12:22 PM   #25
Sakura
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Unfortunately, no...

Last edited by GazOC; 07-30-2006 at 10:03 AM.
Sakura is offline  Top
Old 10-12-2007, 01:04 PM   #26
avk47
King
ESB Senior Member

The Russian team will be finalized on the 14th of October. There will be match-sparrings between the top contenders near the city Chekhov, and the results of these sparrings will decide who will actually make the team.
avk47 is offline  Top
Old 10-12-2007, 03:58 PM   #27
Toney
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Shit!

According to boxing.fi European Championships silver medallist Robert Helenius (+91 kg) has a hand injury. He won´t be able to travel to Chicago. Helenius has injured his left hand in a sparring session in Sauerlands training camp.
Toney is offline  Top
Old 10-12-2007, 11:26 PM   #28
Toney
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robson
I am dissapointed, as well. According to you; This bloke was planning on turning pro after the Olympics. You also stated that he would develope power equal to that of Wladimir Klitschko's, only with superior footwork. I wanted to see if these lofty aspirations where at all possible.
Helenius has already signed a pro-contract with maybe the best promotor in Europe: Sauerland Event.

Sauerland wanted to sign Helenius right after the European championships, so that the other big promotors don´t get to sign him. Sauerland has already helped Helenius a lot. Helenius has been often in Sauerlands training camps. He also injured his hand there.
Toney is offline  Top
Old 10-13-2007, 05:54 AM   #29
Darien
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darien
I'm not 100% sure about this but Hungary's team will look something like this:

54 kg: Norbert Kalucza
I was wrong:
54kg Dávid Oltványi
Darien is offline  Top
Old 10-13-2007, 09:16 AM   #30
Mendoza
Dominating a decade
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura
Damn! I really wanted to see what the big guy could do.
Mendoza is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum