Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2010, 04:43 PM   #1
Rumsfeld
Moderator
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Go to the Mushroom Mag!
Posts: 18,589
vCash: 655
Default Carl Froch will be "On the Ropes" today!!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Show starts at 6pm EST. Froch should be our second guest on today's program for those who are interested.

Rumsfeld is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2010, 12:02 PM   #2
Boxing Girl
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: 3 time Award winning Boxing radio show hostess. Follow me at Twitter @JennaOnTheRopes
Posts: 5,709
vCash: 100
Default Re: Carl Froch will be "On the Ropes" today!!

Carl Froch: "Calzage will be remembered as a drug fein and coke & Majagua smoker"
Boxing Girl is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 12:09 PM   #3
Dan684
Dave's Stepdad
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Manchester
Posts: 8,710
vCash: 75
Default Re: Carl Froch will be "On the Ropes" today!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Girl View Post
Carl Froch: "Calzage will be remembered as a drug fein and coke & Majagua smoker"


I love Froch
Dan684 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 12:10 PM   #4
antcull
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Portsmouth, UK
Posts: 5,464
vCash: 75
Default Re: Carl Froch will be "On the Ropes" today!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Girl View Post
" Majagua smoker"
I haven't smoke Majagua....but it sounds a helluva drug
antcull is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 12:30 PM   #5
Mandanda
SkillspayBills
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South London
Posts: 13,024
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Carl Froch will be "On the Ropes" today!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Girl View Post
Carl Froch: "Calzage will be remembered as a drug fein and coke & Majagua smoker"
Just spat my food out reading that.
Mandanda is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 12:55 PM   #6
KingCobra
IBF World Champion
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,966
vCash: 75
Default Re: Carl Froch will be "On the Ropes" today!!

KingCobra is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 01:56 PM   #7
toffeejack
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,535
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Carl Froch will be "On the Ropes" today!!

Anyone that calls himself "The Cobra" cannot be taken seriously. The guy is an utter **** and he should count himself lucky he wasn't a big name around 2 years before he became one because Calzaghe would have ruined him.
toffeejack is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 01:58 PM   #8
Dan684
Dave's Stepdad
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Manchester
Posts: 8,710
vCash: 75
Default Re: Carl Froch will be "On the Ropes" today!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toffeejack View Post
Anyone that calls himself "The Cobra" cannot be taken seriously. The guy is an utter **** and he should count himself lucky he wasn't a big name around 2 years before he became one because Calzaghe would have ruined him.


If he was a big name Calzaghe would've avoided him like the plague until he got on a bit. Even you, i thought, would have laughed a little at this
Dan684 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 02:05 PM   #9
toffeejack
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,535
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Carl Froch will be "On the Ropes" today!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan684 View Post


If he was a big name Calzaghe would've avoided him like the plague until he got on a bit. Even you, i thought, would have laughed a little at this
I did have a little brief moment but I blame it on wind. He can be funny at times but he's way too disrespectful.

It is a shame this fight will never come off though, seeing that ****y twat with a face like a catchers mitt (I never forget Rocky IV) after getting slapped around the ring for 12 rounds would make great viewing.
toffeejack is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 02:08 PM   #10
Dan684
Dave's Stepdad
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Manchester
Posts: 8,710
vCash: 75
Default Re: Carl Froch will be "On the Ropes" today!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toffeejack View Post
I did have a little brief moment but I blame it on wind. He can be funny at times but he's way too disrespectful.

It is a shame this fight will never come off though, seeing that ****y twat with a face like a catchers mitt (I never forget Rocky IV) after getting slapped around the ring for 12 rounds would make great viewing.
If the fight ever came off i'd be your mortal enemy

There is nothing more i'd rather see in the sport than Froch chinning that cunt having him heaped in the corner and his stupid arsehole gobshite Dad crying from the apron.

Obviously I would like Calzaghe to be ok when he came around
Dan684 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 02:16 PM   #11
toffeejack
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,535
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Carl Froch will be "On the Ropes" today!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan684 View Post
If the fight ever came off i'd be your mortal enemy

There is nothing more i'd rather see in the sport than Froch chinning that cunt having him heaped in the corner and his stupid arsehole gobshite Dad crying from the apron.

Obviously I would like Calzaghe to be ok when he came around
Yeah mate it would be a personal forum war that's for sure
toffeejack is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 03:23 PM   #12
KingCobra
IBF World Champion
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,966
vCash: 75
Default Re: Carl Froch will be "On the Ropes" today!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan684 View Post
If the fight ever came off i'd be your mortal enemy

There is nothing more i'd rather see in the sport than Froch chinning that cunt having him heaped in the corner and his stupid arsehole gobshite Dad crying from the apron.

Obviously I would like Calzaghe to be ok when he came around

I have huge respect for Calzaghe.........but seconded. I prefer Froch because he loves boxing and Calzaghe pissed on it at the end of his career

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
KingCobra is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 03:38 PM   #13
Dan684
Dave's Stepdad
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Manchester
Posts: 8,710
vCash: 75
Default Re: Carl Froch will be "On the Ropes" today!!

"There is too much politics in boxing. Too many belts and too many champions, which dilutes real champions like myself."

Read more: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I really do not like the cunt you know
Dan684 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 04:03 PM   #14
KingCobra
IBF World Champion
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,966
vCash: 75
Default Re: Carl Froch will be "On the Ropes" today!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan684 View Post
"There is too much politics in boxing. Too many belts and too many champions, which dilutes real champions like myself."

Read more: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I really do not like the cunt you know

Bet I could sniff more than Calzaghe. When it comes to coke, in my prime I was a heavyweight

C'mon Who's got a sense of humour round here????

Last edited by KingCobra; 04-06-2010 at 04:50 PM.
KingCobra is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 05:43 PM   #15
icemax
Indian Red
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Yorkshire
Posts: 13,619
vCash: 664
Default Re: Carl Froch will be "On the Ropes" today!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toffeejack View Post
I did have a little brief moment but I blame it on wind. He can be funny at times but he's way too disrespectful.
How can you be disrespectful to a man who snorts coke and tongues his sister, its an open ****ing goal
icemax is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013