Old 04-07-2010, 06:01 PM   #61
avidlemon
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: British fighters that could get a World Title fight in 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeston Brawler View Post
I honestly think Tony Bellew would beat Harrison inside three rounds.
avidlemon is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2010, 06:04 PM   #62
jonnyP
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by avidlemon View Post
get back in your cage. Without aruging too much about this, show me where i have said naything like that?? I big him up because i am a fan, but i think you will find i have actually stated elite smw he isn't. And scouse tyson, stop being a bell end. Nice to know i have made an impression.
With regards to my comment anyone who thinks harrison would live with haye is lying to themselves, fact
touched a nerve? im just not a huge fan of people who try and state their opinion as fact when their opinion is just that
jonnyP is offline  Top
Old 04-07-2010, 06:06 PM   #63
Beeston Brawler
Comical Ali-egedly
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Obviously the fight won't happen because by the time Bellew is even thinking about moving up to cruiser Harrison will be contemplating his latest move off the back of a 3rd KO loss (the 2nd is coming this weekend).....

But who would have predicted Adamek moving up from 175 to heavy.... alright he's only beaten Golota and Estrada, but a win over Arreola will show he's serious.

If by some miracle the fight was made at any point in the future I'd be putting my car on Ebay.
Beeston Brawler is offline  Top
Old 04-07-2010, 06:07 PM   #64
jonnyP
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Obviously the fight won't happen because by the time Bellew is even thinking about moving up to cruiser Harrison will be contemplating his latest move off the back of a 3rd KO loss (the 2nd is coming this weekend).....

But who would have predicted Adamek moving up from 175 to heavy.... alright he's only beaten Golota and Estrada, but a win over Arreola will show he's serious.

If by some miracle the fight was made at any point in the future I'd be putting my car on Ebay.
would you also see cleverley beating harrison ?
jonnyP is offline  Top
Old 04-07-2010, 06:08 PM   #65
avidlemon
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyP View Post
touched a nerve? im just not a huge fan of people who try and state their opinion as fact when their opinion is just that
i do my best to qualify what i say, and if people don't agree then fine. I don't just come out with bull shit statements like smith is the best etc and not qualify them unless the thing i am saying is glaringly obvious.
It does not take a shelf stacker let alone a rocket scienstist to klnow that harrison would be so over matched against haye it would be embarrasing. I don't need to qualify that as it is a fact.
Old 04-07-2010, 06:11 PM   #66
avidlemon
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:

harrison found his level with prizefighter IMO. Arreola would eat harrison for breakfast, because let's be honest, he is one of those weird type boxers who like to hit people, and does not mind being hit himself (strange that )
Sprott, although no world beater, is active, can bang, and although being outpointed by harrison until he KO'D him, has learnt, and is bringing trouble for fraudley
Old 04-07-2010, 06:11 PM   #67
jonnyP
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
i do my best to qualify what i say, and if people don't agree then fine. I don't just come out with bull shit statements like smith is the best etc and not qualify them unless the thing i am saying is glaringly obvious.
It does not take a shelf stacker let alone a rocket scienstist to klnow that harrison would be so over matched against haye it would be embarrasing. I don't need to qualify that as it is a fact.
wasnt trying to start an argument, had my fair share off beatings from scousers down the years i rate smith very highly myself as i do harrison, just wish he had the bottle for it, i just believe haye is there for the taking
jonnyP is offline  Top
Old 04-07-2010, 06:12 PM   #68
kosaros
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 999

Quote:
harrison found his level with prizefighter IMO. Arreola would eat harrison for breakfast, because let's be honest, he is one of those weird type boxers who like to hit people, and does not mind being hit himself (strange that )
Sprott, although no world beater, is active, can bang, and although being outpointed by harrison until he KO'D him, has learnt, and is bringing trouble for fraudley
I really don't think Sprott will trouble him this time around. Audley to stop him mid-rounds.
kosaros is offline  Top
Old 04-07-2010, 06:15 PM   #69
avidlemon
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyP View Post
wasnt trying to start an argument, had my fair share off beatings from scousers down the years i rate smith very highly myself as i do harrison, just wish he had the bottle for it, i just believe haye is there for the taking
well fair enough, you are more than entitled to your opinion.
I just think audley is an accident waiting to happen, he seems to be someone who talks himself up and into a fight, but freezes in the headlights. The whole "yes i can" thing was quite cringworthy TBH.
Haye in the eyes of a lot of people will always be there for the taking because he has suffered a couple of knockdowns, and a stoppage defeat. But knockdowns dont make you chinny always, just show you have been in with a decent puncher.
Old 04-07-2010, 06:16 PM   #70
avidlemon
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosaros View Post
I really don't think Sprott will trouble him this time around. Audley to stop him mid-rounds.
Don't see it myself. I have seen nothing even in prizefighter to show me that he brings it when it matters. I mean go back to rogan, a man he should have been putting to sleep. But when rogan put that heat on, there were no answers.
Old 04-07-2010, 06:18 PM   #71
jonnyP
Contender
ESB Senior Member

yes audley is probably more suseptable to getting knocked out than haye, and yeah harrison does himself no favours, its not hayes chin that makes me think hes there for the taking, more his determination and conditioning although i think harrison has the power in the left hand to take haye out, i fully expect him to take sprott out early and hard
jonnyP is offline  Top
Old 04-08-2010, 05:15 AM   #72
robpalmer135
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
I honestly think Tony Bellew would beat Harrison inside three rounds.
take your tounge out.

from what I have seen Audley has a decent chin. He got sparked out by an absolute monster punch from Sprott that would have knocked out anyone, other than that I have not seen him in trouble.
robpalmer135 is offline  Top
Old 04-08-2010, 05:33 AM   #73
kirky c
white mike
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500

harrison is a waste of air time but so is sprott this will be a boring fight that harrison will win. every time i watch him i get fustrated an he certainley should not get a title shout before the tua. in fact tua an harrison would be great to see just to show harrison what a real heavyweight is all about. cleverly is a real good prospect but what about tony bellew? whys he not bein put out in the lime light? i would love to see that domestic first before either one goes for anything bigger but their both ****** so he aint gonna want to put two of the prospects in together.
kirky c is offline  Top
Old 04-08-2010, 05:34 AM   #74
robpalmer135
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Have changed Harrison to 10% chance of winning.
robpalmer135 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum