Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 10-10-2007, 09:10 PM   #46
Darthmage
SILENCE! I KEEL J00!
ESB Full Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: My Boy Joshua Marks Just Sparred ANTONIO MARGARITO YESTERDAY

It's just sparring anyways, even though he wanted quality work he still doesn't need to try to kill Joshua.
Darthmage is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2007, 09:13 PM   #47
Darthmage
SILENCE! I KEEL J00!
ESB Full Member

yo freddy whenever I see u on tv on Joshua's corner on HBO and shit Imma tell my boys YO DAS FREDDY I KNOW THAT GUY!
Make us proud and lead your boy to a championship! If you ever EVER come to south florida to train you better let me know fool.
Darthmage is offline  Top
Old 10-10-2007, 09:24 PM   #48
C Money
Paul McCloskey
ESB Addict

Nice work for Marks. He seems to be being brought a long right, He needs to keep learning and applying bit's of pieces from different experiences.

Keep him busy and getting decent training and work, and staying busy.

What I saw from that??

Paul Williams would beat Margarito twice. Same old Margarito! He was content to let Marks stick and move and when he landed some shots, it sure seemed Marks felt it. He would have been turning up the heat over the rounds planning on wearing him down with the size difference.

I hope he keeps doing good things
C Money is offline  Top
Old 10-11-2007, 01:19 AM   #49
freddy-wak
M O D E R A T O R
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

thanks everybody for the support...i really appreciate the feedback...

and margo didnt hurt josh, he was being bothered by the headgear, you can see him messing with it after margo thinks he hurt him, and also, josh jumped right back into it afterwards.....

this is his most recent fight....

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
freddy-wak is offline  Top
Old 10-11-2007, 01:33 AM   #50
freddy-wak
M O D E R A T O R
East Side VIP

Old 10-11-2007, 02:18 AM   #51
freddy-wak
M O D E R A T O R
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rey
Holy ****!! I've seen this fool before! My homegirl Samantha has this guy up on her Myspace profile. I guess they're friends. Damn, small world huh.
hahhaahah yup, sure is..
Old 10-11-2007, 11:39 AM   #52
freddy-wak
M O D E R A T O R
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rey
Check your PM's
ya guey....
Old 10-11-2007, 12:02 PM   #53
C Money
Paul McCloskey
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddy-wak
thanks everybody for the support...i really appreciate the feedback...

and margo didnt hurt josh, he was being bothered by the headgear, you can see him messing with it after margo thinks he hurt him, and also, josh jumped right back into it afterwards.....

this is his most recent fight....

Wasnt implying he was hurt! Yet, Marg is a big ,physical, puncher and has pop, IF IT LANDS.

Marks is a good bit smaller and experiencing what it's like against a bigger, pressure fighter is what he gained here. Josh Looked pretty good, was quicker, straighter, and put some together. The 12 Championship pace is no joke and he keeps right, he should get there.

You could just see Margarito was warming to his usual plan of attack.
C Money is offline  Top
Old 10-11-2007, 12:13 PM   #54
freddy-wak
M O D E R A T O R
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Money
Wasnt implying he was hurt! Yet, Marg is a big ,physical, puncher and has pop, IF IT LANDS.

Marks is a good bit smaller and experiencing what it's like against a bigger, pressure fighter is what he gained here. Josh Looked pretty good, was quicker, straighter, and put some together. The 12 Championship pace is no joke and he keeps right, he should get there.

You could just see Margarito was warming to his usual plan of attack.
i know what you meant, i thought the same shit...then i asked him, and he told me it was his head gear....

i would love to see both of them in there in a full fledged gym war...ahahahhahhahhhaah
Old 10-11-2007, 12:39 PM   #55
charlievint
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
dog, i can't believe how far he's came along...and right here, all the mexicans love him...which is rare cause there is alot of racism here (due to the lack of blacks here).....but i've taken him into deep down mexico and we've earned their love the right way so that right there is really important....

and yeah bro, he's really dedicated to the people that have shown him love...and really, it's only been me and coach....

i remember the first time i saw him about a year and a half ago...ahhaahahahaha he was weighing like 190, all buff, star running back from highschool....and fresh out of high school too...he was standing in the middle of the ring calling me out to a session...ahhahaahaahahah i just laughed and sent one of my lil homies in there.......AND BAM, 2 rounds into it, my boy didnt want no more.....so i went in there and humbled him a bit but i knew this kid could be alot better.....so we got him down to 147 and started working him since.....i havn't been around for the last month or so, but i'll be back with him, i just need a little bit of time off.....he's always calling me like a little kid asking me questions......

yesterday he was like...YO FREDDY, I'M HERE IN LA ABOUT TO SPAR MARGARITO, BUT I THINK THERE TRYING TO **** WITH ME, THIS GUY CANT BE MARGARITO, HE'S TOOOOOO HUGE , THEN HE SAID, **** IT, I'LL CALL YOU BACK..I'M GONNA SPAR WHOEVER THIS IS..... THAT WAS ****EN CLASSICK.....
WHAAAAT! That's bananas bro.....So he's fresh to the sport as a whole! I thought he just didn't hit a gym up or trained until a few years ago....but you are making it sound like he doesn't even really know much about the sport itself.

That's pretty damn impressive homie....this is like your "Project"....not to take anyting away from Josh's dedication and work ethic, but you kind of showed him the ropes and what makes boxing such a special combat sport.

He did look really small compared to Margo....even though Margo is a BIG ASS Welterweight. I'm amazed that he was 190!!!! That's nuts getting him to drop down that weight.

No wonder why the boy has POP! You sold me homeboy! I can't wait to see J-Man on the big stage.
charlievint is offline  Top
Old 10-11-2007, 12:50 PM   #56
Fab2333
Needs to Get It 2Gether
ESB Addict

vCash: 623

Mararito was kinda gettin tagged up, ya boy was takin his fair of shots 2. But this right here just confirms things more 4 me, that if Floyd woulda fought him. Margo woulda got his ass handed to him. Ya boy got skills though, for being so young and green he looks good man. Margo did look a bit frustrated having to chace him around the ring like that. But I wish ya boy the best man, nice to se dudes wit actual skill is coming up.
Fab2333 is offline  Top
Old 10-11-2007, 01:09 PM   #57
freddy-wak
M O D E R A T O R
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlievint
WHAAAAT! That's bananas bro.....So he's fresh to the sport as a whole! I thought he just didn't hit a gym up or trained until a few years ago....but you are making it sound like he doesn't even really know much about the sport itself.

That's pretty damn impressive homie....this is like your "Project"....not to take anyting away from Josh's dedication and work ethic, but you kind of showed him the ropes and what makes boxing such a special combat sport.

He did look really small compared to Margo....even though Margo is a BIG ASS Welterweight. I'm amazed that he was 190!!!! That's nuts getting him to drop down that weight.

No wonder why the boy has POP! You sold me homeboy! I can't wait to see J-Man on the big stage.
yeah man, it's been a weird ride with him ..i'm trying to get him to soak up as much knowledge as possible....
he dont really know much about boxing, but floyd's his idol, even though he's always asking me questions about him ....it's all good though, like i said before, his family dont support him, and before all this, his dad filled the kids head with shit about other sports....like football and basketball...so thats where all his knowledge is...but little by little, he will be a true student of the game, both in and out of the ring......it's just so sad to see that his family basically abandoned this kids dreams to be a fighter....but i'm doing my best in keeping him grounded and on top of his game......

thanks ya'll, for the support....
Old 10-11-2007, 01:13 PM   #58
Ambition_Def
**** the people.
ESB Addict

Nice Freddy. That's some world class sparring there.

And to the dummies calling Margarito a sparring partner, remember he IS fighting Johnson.
Ambition_Def is offline  Top
Old 10-11-2007, 01:32 PM   #59
charlievint
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
yeah man, it's been a weird ride with him ..i'm trying to get him to soak up as much knowledge as possible....
he dont really know much about boxing, but floyd's his idol, even though he's always asking me questions about him ....it's all good though, like i said before, his family dont support him, and before all this, his dad filled the kids head with shit about other sports....like football and basketball...so thats where all his knowledge is...but little by little, he will be a true student of the game, both in and out of the ring......it's just so sad to see that his family basically abandoned this kids dreams to be a fighter....but i'm doing my best in keeping him grounded and on top of his game......

Damn man...that is sorry to hear that his fam don't support him. Especially if he's this kind of talent. But it is a tough sport and not many people have the mentality or physicallity to do this as a profession. Boxers are special kinds of people.

But you as well as I do that you don't need to be blood related to have "BROTHERS". I have a couple of boys that I consider my brothers...even though we are not related. They've had my back since i can remember and we've been through some crazy shit. You are a cool cat Fred....Take the kid under your wing! I can't wait to see the final product!
charlievint is offline  Top
Old 10-11-2007, 01:47 PM   #60
allenko1
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:

It's all good, and I ain't playin', I'm really gonna check yall out...
allenko1 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum