Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2010, 12:29 PM   #16
AndrewFFC
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Kings Cross
Posts: 1,251
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Frank ****** article on Haye, Calzaghe and Hopkins!

Frank ****** is allegedly a total cunt.
AndrewFFC is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2010, 01:50 PM   #17
under the wire
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: When u sleepin im workin, when u workin im workin too
Posts: 604
vCash: 500
Default Re: Frank ****** article on Haye, Calzaghe and Hopkins!

Do his lawyers actually read forums looking for stuff? You must be be sh**ING me?
under the wire is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 01:58 PM   #18
avidlemon
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Big daddy avid sez smigg will be back!
Posts: 3,429
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Frank ****** article on Haye, Calzaghe and Hopkins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by under the wire View Post
Do his lawyers actually read forums looking for stuff? You must be be sh**ING me?
yes so be wanred. i have been banned for comments in the past mate
avidlemon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 02:04 PM   #19
Decy
Barely Coherent
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Co Donegal
Posts: 1,794
vCash: 75
Default Re: Frank ****** article on Haye, Calzaghe and Hopkins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by avidlemon View Post
yes so be wanred. i have been banned for comments in the past mate
You can be banned for talking about bans
Decy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 02:06 PM   #20
under the wire
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: When u sleepin im workin, when u workin im workin too
Posts: 604
vCash: 500
Default Re: Frank ****** article on Haye, Calzaghe and Hopkins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by avidlemon View Post
yes so be wanred. i have been banned for comments in the past mate
LOL, its not as bad here as boxrec. They ban you for having the slightest negative opinion.
under the wire is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 02:07 PM   #21
leo_messi
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Ireland
Posts: 1,625
vCash: 500
Default Re: Frank ****** article on Haye, Calzaghe and Hopkins!

He mostly correct about what he says regarding Haye and Hopkins in the article....
leo_messi is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 02:10 PM   #22
avidlemon
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Big daddy avid sez smigg will be back!
Posts: 3,429
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Frank ****** article on Haye, Calzaghe and Hopkins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decy View Post
You can be banned for talking about bans
they wouldn't dare who would defend paul smith on here if i wasn't here
avidlemon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 05:52 PM   #23
Laikaka
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 376
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Frank ****** article on Haye, Calzaghe and Hopkins!

I don't know how The Sun can expect to be taken seriously with their coverage of ****** shows. That he has his own column in the paper hardly hints at the likelihood of objective coverage from them.
Laikaka is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 07:29 PM   #24
Decy
Barely Coherent
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Co Donegal
Posts: 1,794
vCash: 75
Default Re: Frank ****** article on Haye, Calzaghe and Hopkins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laikaka View Post
I don't know how The Sun can expect to be taken seriously with their coverage of ****** shows. That he has his own column in the paper hardly hints at the likelihood of objective coverage from them.

Colin Hart gives his arse up to Frankie 3 times a month(alledgedly)
Decy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 07:29 PM   #25
slip&counter
Gimme some X's and O's
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: In that 3 feet of stew again...
Posts: 12,448
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Frank ****** article on Haye, Calzaghe and Hopkins!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBdSqk78nHw[/ame]
slip&counter is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 08:40 PM   #26
tony mush
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Vazquez & Marquez are heroes
Posts: 4,332
vCash: 2863
Default Re: Frank ****** article on Haye, Calzaghe and Hopkins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosaros View Post
Yep here it is:

"George Groves stopped Charles Adamu last week to win the Commonwealth Super Middleweight championship.

But until I see him in with a 'live Super Middleweight', the jury is still out.

Groves did as expected - you can only defeat what's put in front of you.

But let's not get carried away - Adamu had effectively lost his last two fights and, at 32, had seen better days.

Groves has been in the right place at the right time in fighting Charles Adamu, because he is probably the worst Commonwealth champion of all time.

After the fight, Groves, 22, said he was glad that he won because he didn't want to be like Joe Calzaghe and not win the Commonwealth belt.

That is unfair on Calzaghe. Other than Paul Smith, the Super Middleweights of his generation were far superior to today's.

Groves said Paul Smith is next on the agenda but Smith is a very different prospect to Adamu.

On Saturday, Groves took more shots than he needed to. If Paul Smith connects, he is going to have Groves in big trouble."


I think that's what he said anyway
tony mush is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 04:56 AM   #27
supremo
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Just outside Glasgow
Posts: 1,191
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Frank ****** article on Haye, Calzaghe and Hopkins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosaros View Post
Yep here it is:

"George Groves stopped Charles Adamu last week to win the Commonwealth Super Middleweight championship.

But until I see him in with a 'live Super Middleweight', the jury is still out.

Groves did as expected - you can only defeat what's put in front of you.

But let's not get carried away - Adamu had effectively lost his last two fights and, at 32, had seen better days.

Groves has been in the right place at the right time in fighting Charles Adamu, because he is probably the worst Commonwealth champion of all time.

After the fight, Groves, 22, said he was glad that he won because he didn't want to be like Joe Calzaghe and not win the Commonwealth belt.

That is unfair on Calzaghe. Other than Paul Smith, the Super Middleweights of his generation were far superior to today's.

Groves said Paul Smith is next on the agenda but Smith is a very different prospect to Adamu.

On Saturday, Groves took more shots than he needed to. If Paul Smith connects, he is going to have Groves in big trouble."

I think that's what he said anyway
supremo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 05:09 AM   #28
neil hibbert
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: liverpool
Posts: 1,072
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Frank ****** article on Haye, Calzaghe and Hopkins!

funny man
neil hibbert is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 05:34 AM   #29
DarkDestroyer83
Lunatic biker
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Isle of Man
Posts: 277
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Frank ****** article on Haye, Calzaghe and Hopkins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by under the wire View Post
Do his lawyers actually read forums looking for stuff? You must be be sh**ING me?
Probably, one of his lackeys always logs on to BoxRec whenever something is said about Frank and tells off the people responsible and telling them they know nothing about boxing.

Last edited by DarkDestroyer83; 04-14-2010 at 05:34 AM. Reason: mistake
DarkDestroyer83 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 06:51 AM   #30
ontheup
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 926
vCash: 500
Default Re: Frank ****** article on Haye, Calzaghe and Hopkins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkDestroyer83 View Post
Probably, one of his lackeys always logs on to BoxRec whenever something is said about Frank and tells off the people responsible and telling them they know nothing about boxing.
Boxingchat...the biggest hypocrite on boxing forums and thats saying something. I also aggree that you get banned over at Boxrec for having a different opinion to the mods but you do get some very good posters over there.
ontheup is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013