Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 04-13-2010, 02:32 PM   #16
Rangersfan1982
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: David Haye set for talks with the Klitschko's.

Get is signed. Then we can get the travel arrangements sorted out.
Rangersfan1982 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2010, 02:33 PM   #17
Losfer_Words
★★★ 2 TONE EXPRESS ★★★
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by threethirteen View Post
Please elaborate.
In short, I have had my suspicions about the veracity of his 'role' within the Klitschko camp for a while. There isn't a shred of proof he's even met any of the Klits, let alone is their 'personal chef'. A little while ago he started claiming that he was also a 'training camp manager' as well as being always present when negotiations are thrashed out. He also claimed that Vitali gave him a standing ovation- **** knows why a cook would get that, but according to 'Chef' it's the truth. Now, ask youself, surely you would have seen someone this important and integral to team Klitschko on TV or with Wlad in some footage at some stage? Hell, even a picture would provide some proof. Also, why the **** is Wlad's cook so important?

To me, the bloke is one of two things:
1- An out and out liar and somebody not even connected with the Klitschkos in any way
or
2- Someone who grossly overestimates and ***es up his role so he can look somewhat official. It's a position he can easilly take advantage of on an internet forum as how would we know if he was telling the truth or not?

Anyway, prior to the Chambers fight I saw an oppotunity to see whether he is legit or not. As usual he posted a thread stating that he was 'getting Wlad in shape' when the fight was announced. I then asked him if he could post some pics of the training camp and he promised me he would. Following his reply, a shitload of people on the general jumped on the bandwagon and all of a sudden requests were coming thick and fast and there was a huge thread a few weeks later posted by someone else asking where the pics were.

Needless to say, ESB has not seen much of him since.
Losfer_Words is offline  Top
Old 04-13-2010, 02:45 PM   #18
TFFP
The Eskimo
East Side VIP

vCash: 2500

Who ever bought CHEF's shit anyway? He is a plain and simple nuthugger.
TFFP is offline  Top
Old 04-13-2010, 02:50 PM   #19
ishy
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Losfer_Words View Post
In short, I have had my suspicions about the veracity of his 'role' within the Klitschko camp for a while. There isn't a shred of proof he's even met any of the Klits, let alone is their 'personal chef'. A little while ago he started claiming that he was also a 'training camp manager' as well as being always present when negotiations are thrashed out. He also claimed that Vitali gave him a standing ovation- **** knows why a cook would get that, but according to 'Chef' it's the truth. Now, ask youself, surely you would have seen someone this important and integral to team Klitschko on TV or with Wlad in some footage at some stage? Hell, even a picture would provide some proof. Also, why the **** is Wlad's cook so important?

1- An out and out liar and somebody not even connected with the Klitschkos in any way
or
2- Someone who grossly overestimates and ***es up his role so he can look somewhat official. It's a position he can easilly take advantage of on an internet forum as how would we know if he was telling the truth or not?

Anyway, prior to the Chambers fight I saw an oppotunity to see whether he is legit or not. As usual he posted a thread stating that he was 'getting Wlad in shape' when the fight was announced. I then asked him if he could post some pics of the training camp and he promised me he would. Following his reply, a shitload of people on the general jumped on the bandwagon and all of a sudden requests were coming thick and fast and there was a huge thread a few weeks later posted by someone else asking where the pics were.

Should have seen his posts yesterday after the video came out. Was acting like he knew all the inside info from last time's negotiations. He's also claimed that Manny Steward asked him to be Cotto's chef but he was busy with Vitali and had to turn it down
ishy is offline  Top
Old 04-13-2010, 02:52 PM   #20
Losfer_Words
★★★ 2 TONE EXPRESS ★★★
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFFP View Post
Who ever bought CHEF's shit anyway? He is a plain and simple nuthugger.
The Klit nuhuggers (I reckon Ruskull would take a bullet for Chef) and the easilly-led are the only ones who buy it; it just amazes me how they never question his bullshit after never seeing a shred of proof!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishy View Post
Should have seen his posts yesterday after the video came out. Was acting like he knew all the inside info from last time's negotiations. He's also claimed that Manny Steward asked him to be Cotto's chef but he was busy with Vitali and had to turn it down
Losfer_Words is offline  Top
Old 04-13-2010, 02:55 PM   #21
ishy
P4P King
East Side VIP

Here's the Cotto thing [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I think the guy just exaggerates his role. I mean how important is the chef's role in a boxing camp? Especially for a HW.
ishy is offline  Top
Old 04-13-2010, 02:58 PM   #22
ImElvis666
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 227381

Sounds like Haye wants the Klits to fight each other now and the winner faces him. What a ****ing shitty arse. Everybody knows they ain't fighting each other. They made it clear from day 1 they wouldn't. Unlike Haye who promised this that and the other yet never comes through. After all his shit talk of destroying the two and unifying the division he comes out with this shit. What a ****.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
ImElvis666 is offline  Top
Old 04-13-2010, 03:00 PM   #23
ishy
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImElvis666 View Post
Sounds like Haye wants the Klits to fight each other now and the winner faces him. What a ****ing shitty arse. Everybody knows they ain't fighting each other. They made it clear from day 1 they wouldn't. Unlike Haye who promised this that and the other yet never comes through. After all his shit talk of destroying the two and unifying the division he comes out with this shit. What a ****.

You think he actually means that? Haye, like all boxing fans, knows the Klits will never fight each other. He's probably just attempting to wind them up again.
ishy is offline  Top
Old 04-13-2010, 03:19 PM   #24
ImElvis666
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 227381

I hope that is true but I doubt it.

I have always thought that Haye will avoid them now that he is a draw and has convinced all the casual fans and some of the "real" fans that he is the best in the division. He can go on conning the British public into paying to see him fight irrelevant boxers now for a year or two and then go on to fighting the corpse of Vitali, or taking a career pay day with Wlad. Call me cynical but contract pull outs, perfectly timed injuries which are near impossible to demonstrate to be genuine etc. Haye has played the game perfectly as now he is the money maker without taking big risk.

I think those comments were the sound of a guy trapped in a corner. There isn't anything thrash talk about what he said.

Contradicting himself and all this shit he has said over the last year.

"If they don't want to upset any members of their family, then one brother should give the other his belts before stepping into the ring with me."

No David, you should do what you what you promised to do. They said nothing about fighting each other. You did.

I really wouldn't mind Haye ducking these guys, it is the fact he made so much noise and empty threats that he will look pathetic if the fight doesn't happen (again). Wlad wants it. I'm sure he is willing to make a reasonable offer so we will have to wait and see how things play out.
ImElvis666 is offline  Top
Old 04-13-2010, 03:25 PM   #25
GazOC
Guest Star for Team Taff
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImElvis666 View Post

Relax. Its a wind up.
GazOC is offline  Top
Old 04-13-2010, 03:28 PM   #26
safc1990
Goodbye Bolo :(
ESB Addict

vCash: 2952

Quote:

or

1) Never knew his role had been upgraded from 'chef' to 'training camp manager.'

2) Apparently he carried one of Wlad's belts to the ring against Chagaev

3) Link to the thread please?
safc1990 is offline  Top
Old 04-13-2010, 03:32 PM   #27
kosaros
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 999

CHEF has pics on his profile. Wait 2 secs and I will get the link.

Edit: Here's the link - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
kosaros is offline  Top
Old 04-13-2010, 03:35 PM   #28
safc1990
Goodbye Bolo :(
ESB Addict

vCash: 2952

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosaros View Post

safc1990 is offline  Top
Old 04-13-2010, 03:38 PM   #29
ishy
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosaros View Post

ishy is offline  Top
Old 04-13-2010, 03:40 PM   #30
PaddyD1983
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 324

Quote:
Yep, that was sort of my point. I reckon this fight could even sell-out Wembley and, given Haye's newfound mainstream fame, it could conceivably be the biggest promotion we've seen on these shores since PBF-Hatton. Makes too much sense not to happen now. The hype would be huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge!

Do it!!!!!!!!!! And tell me early where i can get tickets.
PaddyD1983 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum