Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Pacman wants Valero next.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacDbest
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Are you happy now guys????

Make it happen Arum!!! We need Pac's exciting style back!!!
really?? i heard he was fighting morales again
bumdujour is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2007, 03:15 PM   #47
Boom_Boom
R.I.P Boxing 6/9/12
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Pac by Murder

but JMM still must be next
Boom_Boom is offline  Top
Old 10-11-2007, 03:35 PM   #48
peter5
Marco.A.Barrera
ESB Addict

vCash: 1562

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlievint
LOL...JMM is doing what he has always done since his first meeting with PAC....AVOID HIM! He doesn't want to get back in the ring with PAC b/c he knows the outcome. PAC isn't pricing himself out of the fight...JMM is. He's asking for MORE $$ than PAC would receive! That's just saying (Without saying) that he doesn't want to do a rematch. I don't balme him either.
There are plenty of people that would say JMM won that fight! me included, therefore I doubt JMM is shitting himself about a re-match. In actual fact I only gave pac 3 rounds of that fight! Or was it 2?
peter5 is offline  Top
Old 10-11-2007, 04:04 PM   #49
4Rounder
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 285

It will not happen.

Arum wants a big fight between two fighters of his own stable. Right now he is just waiting to see if Soto can beat Guzman to make that fight on PPV next year.

If Soto loses to Guzman then Arum will give Pac another tune up before a fight with JMM. He is gonna try to milk Pacquiao as much as he can in the US before placing him against a risky unknown.
4Rounder is offline  Top
Old 10-12-2007, 01:27 AM   #50
pejevan
inmate No. 1363917
East Side Guru

vCash: 1343

Quote:
Originally Posted by saul_ir34
go to youtube and look at guzman working with the pads. its blazing fast. he is definately faster than Pac. not better though, at least hasnt proved it yet.
Is it comparing workout speeds now? Why don't you dissect his fight with Barrios and tell me if there is something special about Guzman.

Here are the links:
pejevan is offline  Top
Old 10-12-2007, 01:47 AM   #51
psychopath
D' "X" Factor
East Side VIP

Location: In your . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . WORST Nightmare
vCash: 2065

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogDog69
This is getting old. I want to know who he's really fighting, no matter who it is. So far I've heard David Diaz, Juan Diaz, Marquez, Casa was supposedly calling him out, and now I'm hearing he wants Valero.
What's wrong with you? Haven't you also heard that almost everybody is mentioning the guy's name?

Probably just to stir up the fans anticipation.
psychopath is offline  Top
Old 10-12-2007, 02:45 AM   #52
divac
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Who the hell here is involved in Pac-JMM negotiations that they know that JMM is pricing himself out or that Pac does'nt want the fight???

My guess is that real negotiations have'nt even begun for a fight between them two.....Pac just fought MAB a few days ago, and JMM is about to fight Rocky Juarez.
If the fight is to be made, I would'nt expect for it to be announced until Marquez gets past Juarez!
divac is offline  Top
Old 10-12-2007, 02:52 AM   #53
reed_man02
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1391

Quote:
Originally Posted by divac
Who the hell here is involved in Pac-JMM negotiations that they know that JMM is pricing himself out or that Pac does'nt want the fight???

My guess is that real negotiations have'nt even begun for a fight between them two.....Pac just fought MAB a few days ago, and JMM is about to fight Rocky Juarez.
If the fight is to be made, I would'nt expect for it to be announced until Marquez gets past Juarez!
I doubt JMM is making offers or demends at least not until he actually wins his next fight.

I wonder how legit all these pacman vs rumors are. I just hope pacman doesnt fight david diaz. I would hate pacman and never watch him again.
reed_man02 is offline  Top
Old 10-12-2007, 04:57 AM   #54
boxbox
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by reed_man02
I doubt JMM is making offers or demends at least not until he actually wins his next fight.

I wonder how legit all these pacman vs rumors are. I just hope pacman doesnt fight david diaz. I would hate pacman and never watch him again.
why is that? he said he can still fight at 130lbs if needs be. If that fight ever happened then let it be, its better than the solis fight imo, but if another superfight is available at 130 then he'll go back down..
boxbox is offline  Top
Old 10-12-2007, 05:06 AM   #55
PATSYS
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by divac

He did it before and it is not far fetched that he will do it again.
PATSYS is offline  Top
Old 10-12-2007, 10:31 AM   #56
charlievint
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter5
There are plenty of people that would say JMM won that fight! me included, therefore I doubt JMM is shitting himself about a re-match. In actual fact I only gave pac 3 rounds of that fight! Or was it 2?
I'm not saying it wasn't a good comeback to where JMM made it close....but he LOST! It was only a mistake that gave JMM a draw. IF...and is said "IF" the judge who scored the 1st round 10-7 for PAC had scored it the correct way!

PAC won! And the judge admitted his mistake. So JMM only kept his belt on a technicality and was given the draw due to this happening. Not a way to hold on to a belt. Juan should have been chomping at the bit to make a rematch to PROVE he could do better and outbox PAC the ENTIRE fight!

But obviously he did not want that...he has been avoiding PAC even up until today. He's asking for more money than PAC would make for a rematch. That's just saying he dosen't want any. Maybe he's not scared, but he doesen't want to meet PAC for a rematch and that is for certain.
charlievint is offline  Top
Old 10-12-2007, 06:39 PM   #57
divac
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PATSYS
He did it before and it is not far fetched that he will do it again.
The talk in this forum is that JMM and team are doing it again....
.....besides paparazi type Pinoy newspapers, where are the links that support this?
divac is offline  Top
Closed Thread

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum