Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2007, 11:59 AM   #16
boxfan99
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,122
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Calzaghe a super hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaycaz
jer vil være nødt til at arrangere smuk tidligt om morgenen hen til skabe mig lede dum mig bekendt
What??????? or should I say, hvad???

Did you just pick some random Danish words and threw them out there?
boxfan99 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2007, 12:06 PM   #17
THN
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: 3'rd stone from the sun
Posts: 2,693
vCash: 908
Default Re: Calzaghe a super hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaycaz
nope, just said he'd have to get up very early to make me look silly

then said

yippee!!!!

all in good humour
It make no sence, so I guess we are even
THN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 12:21 PM   #18
boxfan99
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,122
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Calzaghe a super hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaycaz
nope, just said he'd have to get up very early to make me look silly

Here you go, this is what you should have said then:
Du skal stå op meget tidligt for at få mig til at se dum ud.

then said

yippee!!!!

Yep, the "juhu" part was OK.

all in good humour
As you said, just in good humour.
boxfan99 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 01:04 PM   #19
Boro chris
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: I'm not Jesus Christ. I've come to accept that now.
Posts: 5,142
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Calzaghe a super hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by satyriion
The guy that did not fight Ottke, Beyer, Green, Mundine, Larsen, Lucas, Siaca.

.
Yes coz thats a list to inspire fear and dread isn't it?
Boro chris is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 03:24 AM   #20
satyriion
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: top
Posts: 131
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Calzaghe a super hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluxstuff
The rest of your stuff is subjective at best, but this part I've quoted...

Man, that is delusional.

Ottke and Beyer did everything they could to avoid the fight.

The others... well...

Mundine had lost to Siaca who had lost to Kessler. What's the appeal?

Mundine lost to Kessler as well.

Lucas and Green? What a joke. Green got hammered by Mundine and, since Joe's going to hammer Kessler, it's pretty obvious how that would play out.

Lucas... gimme a ****ing break.

Joe fought Eubank, Reid, Starie, Brewer, Sheika, Veit and Woodhall.

Remind of who Kessler's big wins are against?
You lost a bet, ****y Blocky. You should stay away from this forum.

However......idiot.....Mikkel has only been around for a couple of years. Joe has been here for more than 10 years.He should have met the boxers I mentioned years before kessler surfaced. When they were at their prime.

No matter how you twist the facts. Joe avoided the most dangerous opponents of his time.

Furthermore. 4 OF JOES LAST 5 OPPONENTS HAS BEEN TRUE MIDDLEWEIGHTS. WHY NOT BOX TRUE SMW'S. EVEN MANDATORIES. WHY PICK 3RD RATE MW, THEY ARE NOT EVEN ELITE MW.
WHY ON EARTH DOES HE DO THAT. BECAUSE HE NEVER WAS A SUPERIOR CHAMP.

I can't respect a boxer that consistenly handpicks useless opponents to boost his record. It has been 10 years of bullshit fights. Save an old tired Eubank and a weightdrained bodybuilder called Lacy. 9 years apart.

Is this what you call true greatness. If so then you are an idiot, then again. You have proven that too many times already.

If Joe beats Mikkel, then congratulation. Pitty he did not use his 10 years to impress people in the know, instead fighting small nondangerous people. What joe has done in 10 years is unacceptable. True greatness does not come from being undefeated, but from meeting and beating anyone challinging your status as the best.

The guys I mentioned earlier were champs, even in more prestigious lettercombinations. All joe did was ignore their existence. He did not talk about them and he did not challenges them.

THATS THE WAY OF A COWARDCHAMP.
satyriion is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 03:27 AM   #21
satyriion
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: top
Posts: 131
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Calzaghe a super hero

Kys mikkels fødder joe, når du alligevel ligger der.
satyriion is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 03:29 AM   #22
satyriion
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: top
Posts: 131
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Calzaghe a super hero

By the way. THN can also be hard to understand when he writes in danish. However I salute those overseas fans that try to learn their new champs language.
satyriion is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 03:35 AM   #23
satyriion
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: top
Posts: 131
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Calzaghe a super hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro chris
Yes coz thats a list to inspire fear and dread isn't it?
You are right. They must have inspired fear and terror in Joes mind He accepted that they called themselves champs, without feeling the need to shut them up. Anyway, the had their time 5-6 years ago. They were recognized champs with better belts.

Joe were not even ringchamp until Lacy. All he had was a shitty WBO title. The guy did not have any ambitions to be the best of all comtempory champs. Mikkel does !!!!
satyriion is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 04:28 AM   #24
THN
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: 3'rd stone from the sun
Posts: 2,693
vCash: 908
Default Re: Calzaghe a super hero

I'm sorry that my english is so bad ( I'm married to an Australian thou) but danish is what we speak.
If Calzaghe is a hype job we'll se in nov. if he is'nt what a figth.
Det som jeg prøver at sige er at hvis Calzaghe er så god som de siger så er han fandeme god, men Kessler er tændt som aldrig før, & jeg har aldrig set en Dansk bokser så god som Kessler, Tom Bogs var god men ingenting ved siden af Kessler!
THN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 04:42 AM   #25
satyriion
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: top
Posts: 131
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Calzaghe a super hero

Calzaghe så god som man siger *LOL*...get real THN, for helvede. Manden er 35 år. Han har ingen punch tilbage. Har bokset det rene lort på nær Lacy de sidste 5-6 år. Jeg er overbevist om det shit jeg skriver fordi det er baseret på facts. Lacy "folded" bla. pga. nerver. Mikkel giver ham en seriøs røvfuld, der vil noget. Have faith THN. Joe er et nervøst gemyt, jeg tror ikke 4-5 måneders opladning er særlig godt for ham. For Mikkel er det derimod guf.
satyriion is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 04:48 AM   #26
THN
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: 3'rd stone from the sun
Posts: 2,693
vCash: 908
Default Re: Calzaghe a super hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by satyriion
Calzaghe så god som man siger *LOL*...get real THN, for helvede. Manden er 35 år. Han har ingen punch tilbage. Har bokset det rene lort på nær Lacy de sidste 5-6 år. Jeg er overbevist om det shit jeg skriver fordi det er baseret på facts. Lacy "folded" bla. pga. nerver. Mikkel giver ham en seriøs røvfuld, der vil noget. Have faith THN. Joe er et nervøst gemyt, jeg tror ikke 4-5 måneders opladning er særlig godt for ham. For Mikkel er det derimod guf.
Mine ord
THN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 04:49 AM   #27
THN
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: 3'rd stone from the sun
Posts: 2,693
vCash: 908
Default Re: Calzaghe a super hero

Ses vi i wales 3 Nov.????
THN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 05:37 AM   #28
satyriion
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: top
Posts: 131
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Calzaghe a super hero

What I am rightfully pointing out, is the huge lack of intolerance and complete absence of ambition for universal recognition on Calzaghe part.

How many champs has come and gone in SMW in the last 10 years ? A lot. There could have been only one.

True greatness on Calzaghe's resume, would have been a raid on all titles 10 years ago not 3/4 or 4/5 nov3.

If he had been unified champ for 4 years or more. Who could have questioned him as the greatest ?

Do you think Joe would have been less succesful in smoking out the other champs of their holes. One after the other than Mikkel, if Joe had set all sails and the whole mediashebang he could have gotten to them. Open letters. Direct challenges. Ringside attendance. whatever

Even travel overseas, or take a paycut if that was what it took.

Ambition and a burning fire to be the best. Undisputed best, thats what Joe has lacked all these years.

Maybe a meager but steady income feeding his family in that provincial outback sufficed. Mediocre and unambtious.

The list of shitty opponents is long and the list of outstanding and accomplished opponents is very short for 10 years ruleand a ATG P4P.

If Joe was the poisonous worldconquering dragon, he could have made hell by badmouthing RJJ olpopkins and so on at their ringside.

But "stay at home Joe" preferred to be anonymous worldwide and worldfamous in Cardiff among the sheeps of wales.

Maybe the lambswool of wales made him cushioned, safe even rich, but not a true and admired worldclass star.

Joe should have a broken nose and a scarred face today. Not the look of a schoolboy. His face does not tell the tale of a true battleseeking champ. Oh yeah he is so fast and blabla the huggers will say.

I say MW have a hard time with their short arms and smaller stature.

Joe has been playing it safe and non dangerous, maybe out of fear of loosing, based on his latest statements. Maybe lack of confidence, who knows, but the rotten stench of avoiding the tough tests over the years disqualifies his fans claims of greatness badly.
satyriion is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 05:41 AM   #29
ThePlugInBabies
♪ ♫
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Dracula Mountain.
Posts: 4,246
vCash: 224
Default Re: Calzaghe a super hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by satyriion
What I am rightfully pointing out, is the huge lack of intolerance and complete absence of ambition for universal recognition on Calzaghe part.

How many champs has come and gone in SMW in the last 10 years ? A lot. There could have been only one.

True greatness on Calzaghe's resume, would have been a raid on all titles 10 years ago not 3/4 or 4/5 nov3.

If he had been unified champ for 4 years or more. Who could have questioned him as the greatest ?

Do you think Joe would have been less succesful in smoking out the other champs of their holes. One after the other than Mikkel, if Joe had set all sails and the whole mediashebang he could have gotten to them. Open letters. Direct challenges. Ringside attendance. whatever

Even travel overseas, or take a paycut if that was what it took.

Ambition and a burning fire to be the best. Undisputed best, thats what Joe has lacked all these years.

Maybe a meager but steady income feeding his family in that provincial outback sufficed. Mediocre and unambtious.

The list of shitty opponents is long and the list of outstanding and accomplished opponents is very short for 10 years ruleand a ATG P4P.

If Joe was the poisonous worldconquering dragon, he could have made hell by badmouthing RJJ olpopkins and so on at their ringside.

But "stay at home Joe" preferred to be anonymous worldwide and worldfamous in Cardiff among the sheeps of wales.

Maybe the lambswool of wales made him cushioned, safe even rich, but not a true and admired worldclass star.

Joe should have a broken nose and a scarred face today. Not the look of a schoolboy. His face does not tell the tale of a true battleseeking champ. Oh yeah he is so fast and blabla the huggers will say.

I say MW have a hard time with their short arms and smaller stature.

Joe has been playing it safe and non dangerous, maybe out of fear of loosing, based on his latest statements. Maybe lack of confidence, who knows, but the rotten stench of avoiding the tough tests over the years disqualifies his fans claims of greatness badly.
ThePlugInBabies is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 05:47 AM   #30
satyriion
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: top
Posts: 131
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Calzaghe a super hero

Joe has ruled for 10 ****ing years and Kessler is the first time he is really being tested. That must b the evident deduction from Joe's statement of Mikkel being his greatest challenge over the years.

I dont see an Ottke fight being any less of a worldclass boxing event at the time. Actually you could say Ottke carried a heavier scalp than Mikkel does today.

I think Ottke would have boxed Joe instead of Larsen or even before larsen. If Joe would have invested some money and airtravel in the show. But No.

Joe stay at home does not look for greatness outside his island. Unless you elevate Veit to A level in the process.
satyriion is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013