Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2007, 07:44 AM   #46
van the man
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: fyn, Denmark
Posts: 358
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Calzaghe a super hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by satyriion
You can't compare those guys to Ashira, Manfredo, Bika. Can you.
no u are right...the are simply in a league of there own
and kessler has done everything wrong since he got his first belt
van the man is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2007, 07:47 AM   #47
satyriion
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: top
Posts: 131
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Calzaghe a super hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumdujour
Reading your avatar qoute, I wonder whether your mothers deeds made you prefer boys instead of women or donkeys. Maybe you arent that big of an asshole....also takes a lot to accomodate a donkeydick up your ass.

At first I thought you were mexican since I have once seen the real donkeywoman in action. It was in Ciuda de Juarez in Mexico. True.
satyriion is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 07:49 AM   #48
satyriion
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: top
Posts: 131
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Calzaghe a super hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by van the man
no u are right...the are simply in a league of there own
and kessler has done everything wrong since he got his first belt
Mikkel is a real stay at home and avoid fighting the handpicked MW's. Come to think of it. Andrade and Siaca reminded me more of LHW's.
satyriion is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 07:50 AM   #49
bumdujour
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: you´re not alive unless you´re almost dying!!
Posts: 1,496
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Calzaghe a super hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by satyriion
Reading your avatar qoute, I wonder whether your mothers deeds made you prefer boys instead of women or donkeys. Maybe you arent that big of an asshole....also takes a lot to accomodate a donkeydick up your ass.

At first I thought you were mexican since I have once seen the real donkeywoman in action. It was in Ciuda de Juarez in Mexico. True.
your mom living in ciuda de juarez??

donkey dicks
bumdujour is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 07:53 AM   #50
yesihavearm
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 749
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Calzaghe a super hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by satyriion
One Lacy in 10 years. Congratulation with the finest british Worldchamp. This is the dangerous man who defeated (M)anfredo the dangerous opponent. The guy who fought the big MW Bika. Who beat the fabolous Evans Ashira, also Middleweight and with a bad elbow, with 2 weeks notice of the fightdate.
The guy that did not fight Ottke, Beyer, Green, Mundine, Larsen, Lucas, Siaca.

The guy that gave up his IBF belt because they wanted him to fight a SMW from germany. Instead they handpicked a mediocre MIDDLEWEIGHT guy called Bika.......Hello...Hello......10 years of ducking and avoiding.
OH NO he didnt fight ERIC LUCAS OR MANNY SIACA.

THEM LEGENDS ?

OH

NO

Calzaghe would school every single fighter you've listed there including Mundine who would get floored by one of Calzaghe's jabs.

In fact, prime Robin Reid would school every single fighter you've listed there as he DID to Sven Ottke in Germany. Eubank would have also, in fact Lacy probably would have.
yesihavearm is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 07:57 AM   #51
van the man
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: fyn, Denmark
Posts: 358
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Calzaghe a super hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesihavearm
OH NO he didnt fight ERIC LUCAS OR MANNY SIACA.

THEM LEGENDS ?

OH

NO

Calzaghe would school every single fighter you've listed there including Mundine who would get floored by one of Calzaghe's jabs.

In fact, prime Robin Reid would school every single fighter you've listed there as he DID to Sven Ottke in Germany. Eubank would have also, in fact Lacy probably would have.
and in comes Blockyboy
van the man is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 08:18 AM   #52
satyriion
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: top
Posts: 131
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Calzaghe a super hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesihavearm
OH NO he didnt fight ERIC LUCAS OR MANNY SIACA.

THEM LEGENDS ?

OH

NO

Calzaghe would school every single fighter you've listed there including Mundine who would get floored by one of Calzaghe's jabs.

In fact, prime Robin Reid would school every single fighter you've listed there as he DID to Sven Ottke in Germany. Eubank would have also, in fact Lacy probably would have.

Not legends. But they were ranked pretty high in their days. Close to the other abctitles enough that they fought for it or won it. Tell me about Ashiras SMW rankings. Tell me about how Manfredo poppep up on SMW ranking top 10. Tell me about small Bika.

And then explain, like a moron, why Joe did not take all the glory and money that would have been the logical result of beating Beyer or Ottke in their prime ?. If he was so much better and confident whats the problem about popping over to germany and take the candy away from the krauts. With the right spin they couldent have avoided Joe.

Imagine what a war your papers, like the sun and so, would have had with a real fight agaisnt a german for 3 titles. I think it would have sold way more and better than Kessler will.

Blitzwar, Beat up Fritz, Fottke.....it would be real big.

Even if the germans refused joe would gain. He could humiliate Ottke and sauerland to make the fight with the help of the british press and television. If they publicly refused a fight, they would effectively have submitted to joes ruel of SMW. Krauts submit to ironjoe.

But joe kept hiding in his shitty cave in provincial wales untill lacy dragged his screaming ass out of it.

Mikkel had to yell about a challenge for 3-4 years and he couldent be avoided without making joe look like a real ottkewimp.

Joe did not have the mental guts it takes to challenge an equal. They have to drag him out.
satyriion is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 08:22 AM   #53
ThePlugInBabies
♪ ♫
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Dracula Mountain.
Posts: 4,246
vCash: 224
Default Re: Calzaghe a super hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by satyriion
And then explain, like a moron, why Joe did not take all the glory and money that would have been the logical result of beating Beyer or Ottke in their prime ?. If he was so much better and confident whats the problem about popping over to germany and take the candy away from the krauts. With the right spin they couldent have avoided Joe.

Imagine what a war your papers, like the sun and so, would have had with a real fight agaisnt a german for 3 titles. I think it would have sold way more and better than Kessler will.

Blitzwar, Beat up Fritz, Fottke.....it would be real big.

Even if the germans refused joe would gain. He could humiliate Ottke and sauerland to make the fight with the help of the british press and television. If they publicly refused a fight, they would effectively have submitted to joes ruel of SMW. Krauts submit to ironjoe.
this angle is a complete no starter as joe simply isn't very big or well known in the UK.

you're not dealing with a hatton, a bruno or a benn here, calzaghe is only worth a small column in the papers, no one really cared about the lacy fight, and no one outside boxing circles could give two shits about kes-cal.
ThePlugInBabies is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 08:22 AM   #54
satyriion
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: top
Posts: 131
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Calzaghe a super hero

Yesihavearm has no answers. Has really arm or is it only brains and balls thats missing.
satyriion is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 08:32 AM   #55
satyriion
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: top
Posts: 131
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Calzaghe a super hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePlugInBabies
this angle is a complete no starter as joe simply isn't very big or well known in the UK.

Nobody is born big. You have to work for your popularity. Joe is not well known anywhere, rather were not, but thats his ****ing responsibility.

Joe has been a small timer because he has lived a smalltime life, content with small insignificant fights against insignificant opponents.

Why did Hatton burn through the mediahaze ? because he wanted to fight the best.

Joe were content with a mutual agreed "no see, no hear, no talk" of the other one.....Otkke.

Why on earth was that enough to satisfie joes hunger for glory. How could he settle with what little he had for 10 years. If he was the unbeatable machine he boasts, he would have bulldozed his way through all the imposters however long or hard he had to fight to drag them into the ring.
satyriion is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 08:46 AM   #56
satyriion
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: top
Posts: 131
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Calzaghe a super hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluxstuff
Ottke AND Beyer resisted any overtures to fighting Joe. that's public record.

Ottke wouldn't even agree in principle because he knew he'd take a hammering.
I have heard that before. But what did Joe do about it then. Did he ruthlessly pursue the matter. Did he go ringside at Sauerlands Box Galla.

Did he scream out his challenges after every victory.

Write open letters. Did he provoke the americans in a humiliating way. He could have talked about donkeys and moms, some people get annoyed about stuff like that.

What you tell me is that FW is an incompetent promotor that could not do what an old man of 70 years could accomplish against a Calzaghe that ignored all Kesslers challenges untill 5 months ago. A calzaghe who reluctantly accepted Lacys challenge. Give me a break.

Calzaghes lack of fame and recognition is because of lack of achievements and conquests through 10 years as champ.

The breakthrough of the SMW division has been delayed until Kessler showed up and wrecked havoc on the unspoken rules of ignorence towards your fellow worldschamps
satyriion is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 08:50 AM   #57
van the man
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: fyn, Denmark
Posts: 358
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Calzaghe a super hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePlugInBabies
this angle is a complete no starter as joe simply isn't very big or well known in the UK.

you're not dealing with a hatton, a bruno or a benn here, calzaghe is only worth a small column in the papers, no one really cared about the lacy fight, and no one outside boxing circles could give two shits about kes-cal.
that might all have been diffrent nowadays if calzaghe had seeked the glory for 10 years like kessler have done the last couple of years !
agree?
van the man is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 08:51 AM   #58
ThePlugInBabies
♪ ♫
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Dracula Mountain.
Posts: 4,246
vCash: 224
Default Re: Calzaghe a super hero

you're doing nothing but shit on this fight, if kessler wins he beat an overhyped ****er who would never leave the UK for the big fights, who ducked everyone going and wasn't what everyone thought he was, and if calzaghe wins.......my word.
ThePlugInBabies is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 08:56 AM   #59
ThePlugInBabies
♪ ♫
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Dracula Mountain.
Posts: 4,246
vCash: 224
Default Re: Calzaghe a super hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by van the man
that might all have been diffrent nowadays if calzaghe had seeked the glory for 10 years like kessler have done the last couple of years !
agree?
hard to say, bruno and benn had the london fans behind them, hatton the manchester fanatics, who has calzaghe got? clinton woods went to the US in search of glory and fought roy jones jr, he took on glen johnson and beat him, has he made it fame wise?

calzaghe fought lacy in a fight that got a load of attention in the states, did anyone here care? not really. calzaghe doesn't have a solid enough fanbase and has come along at a time where boxing is not very big in the uk. amir khan is more famous!
ThePlugInBabies is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 09:21 AM   #60
satyriion
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: top
Posts: 131
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Calzaghe a super hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePlugInBabies
hard to say, bruno and benn had the london fans behind them, hatton the manchester fanatics, who has calzaghe got? clinton woods went to the US in search of glory and fought roy jones jr, he took on glen johnson and beat him, has he made it fame wise?

calzaghe fought lacy in a fight that got a load of attention in the states, did anyone here care? not really. calzaghe doesn't have a solid enough fanbase and has come along at a time where boxing is not very big in the uk. amir khan is more famous!

Yeah FW and Calzaghe really ****ed up. They had the best boxer in the world. Their own words, not mine, and they could not get the PR and spin machine going. Why not, because Calzaghe was a smalltimer fighting smalltimers.

Hatton broke through 3 years ago. When did he leave FW and why ?
satyriion is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013