Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 04-25-2010, 06:10 AM   #166
onourway
Haye KTFO1 Wlad
ESB Addict

vCash: 1075
Default Re: Khan Dissing Froch on Twitter

Quote:
Good night and haterz jus type and call me king, amirkingkhan, lol haterz call me king khan to, And remember skills pay bills
Urgh.

Sounds like he's trying to be like Mayweather now.

What a cunt.
onourway is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2010, 06:11 AM   #167
ero-sennin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

You bunch of hypocrite drama queens. Maybe it was best for Khan to not say anything but **** it, he didn't do much wrong. Froch is taking little digs at Khan all the time, that's some female shit right there. Nothing wrong with criticizing Khan's game, or his performances, a lot of people did that, but you don't see Khan having a go at all of them do you? Because Froch does it in a snide, bitchy way. Like I said, the way females do it. It's ****ed up. You could sense the hapiness in his words when Khan lost to Prescott. Hell, the man even admitted he's jealous of Khan being a bigger star than him. It's a taste of his own medicine, that's all, big deal. He dishes it out all the time, now he can take some.

You guys talk about class, so is talking shit every week about a retired boxer classy? You guys have no problem when this dude shits on Calzaghe all the time but now you talk about class? Get the **** outta here. Khan may be an immature kid but he's 23, your man is like 10 years older but no more grown up. At least Khan's being straight up and saying what he really feels. None of this taking bitchy little digs like a female, talking about how he jealous, and then saying "but I was just criticizing his performance like everybody else, I don't have a problem with him". Yeah okay.
ero-sennin is offline  Top
Old 04-25-2010, 06:21 AM   #168
IronBull
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

you people are BLIND.

Froch attacked Khan countless of time.... and you don't have problem with it...

and when Khan attack back... you are horrified

HATER!
IronBull is offline  Top
Old 04-25-2010, 06:25 AM   #169
ero-sennin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronBull View Post
you people are BLIND.

HATER!
They aint blind, they know exactly what's going on but they ignore things. You'll have people justifying Froch's shit with "oh but he does it in a witty way", "oh but he's got dry humour", " oh but you're American so you don't get his humour". That's some pathetic shit, it really is. Guess what, most of Britain doesn't "get him" either, but I suppose that's Fat Micks fault right?
Old 04-25-2010, 06:27 AM   #170
BoxingFanNo1
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 2650

Quote:
you people are BLIND.

HATER!
Has he ****, you're speaking shite, prove it.
I can find two, after Prescott and after Kotelnik, and he wasn't being insulting, stealing Hameds poster line is insulting.

****ing fanboys, take his dick out your mouth and open your eyes.

You cunts make me feel ashamed to be a Khan fan, and lately, so has Khan.
BoxingFanNo1 is offline  Top
Old 04-25-2010, 06:29 AM   #171
ero-sennin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingFanNo1 View Post
I can find two, after Prescott and after Kotelnik, and he wasn't being insulting, stealing Hameds poster line is insulting.

I'm not a Khan fan.
Old 04-25-2010, 06:30 AM   #172
ScouseLad
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
you people are BLIND.

HATER!
Have you really recorded the usernames of people who back Froch when he criticises Khan and critcise Khan we he has a go at Froch?

Thats pretty sad.
ScouseLad is offline  Top
Old 04-25-2010, 06:32 AM   #173
BoxingFanNo1
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 2650

Quote:
Originally Posted by ero-sennin View Post
I'm not a Khan fan.
Interesting.

Then you won't mind backing up your 'attacked countless times' statement then, will you?

I've already mentioned 1 newspaper comment after Prescott, and his comments after Kotelnik, but then these don't really count as he made comments and didn't 'attack' him.

Others please.
BoxingFanNo1 is offline  Top
Old 04-25-2010, 06:48 AM   #174
ero-sennin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Interesting.

Then you won't mind backing up your 'attacked countless times' statement then, will you?

I've already mentioned 1 newspaper comment after Prescott, and his comments after Kotelnik, but then these don't really count as he made comments and didn't 'attack' him.

Others please.
That attacked countless times comment was not from me but since you want the proof so much...

"carl what's the problem between you and Khan?"

Froch:"You mean King Khan" (laughs)= bitch move

"I don't want to be remembered for bing rich or running people over in my Lamborghini" = refering to Khan's hitting a pedestrian= another bitch move.

"He’s just a bit young and fragile and probably just needs a hug from the rest of Team Khan or his personal chauffeur or whatever”=more snide comments, jealous of Khan's financial success.

”I remember Khan’s close friends and family at ringside looked like they were having a heart attack, watching the lad getting hammered like that!" =classless

”Khan took him out with some fast, clean shots. But without wanting to upset King Khan again – who is this Salita fella? I’m not being derogatory but honestly, I’ve never heard of the bloke. I’d want to see an opponent at least take a shot and throw some back. I suppose it’s down to the mandatory situation that he fought Amir. Maybe I don’t follow enough boxing, but correct me if wrong, Salita was never regarded as a hot prospect. If he was any good we’d have all heard about him before he’d got to the no1 spot, wouldn’t we?”
”My first defence was Jermain Taylor in America which kinds of gives you an idea of a what a genuine contender should be- and whom can declare themselves ‘world class’ and therefore be qualified to get a shot at the world champion. That guy Salita had no business in there and I’d bet my house on him never getting another shot again at any belt.” =How the **** you gonna compare yourself to a 23 year old, talking bout how you fought Taylor. So ****ing what? What were you doing at 23 Carl? Does he feel so insecure about his own career that he needs to compare himself to a kid?

"I’ve never been a big fan of Amir. He won the WBA title but it was one of the most boring fights I’ve ever seen."

You people won't say anything unless Froch plain comes out and says "I hate Khan". This is gossping like bitches in the office type shit from Carl, but you guys will interpret it as "witty".
Old 04-25-2010, 06:54 AM   #175
dan-b
Belt holder
ESB Addict

@ero-sennin. What's Khan's age go to do with anything? If you profess to be a world champion the challengers you take on should be no different to ones you take when you're 30. If you're not prepared to do that, relinquish the belts. Now, I don't actually blame Khan for taking on Salita (it was a mando and everyone deserves a gimme) but to suggest he should be allowed to defend his belt against lesser opposition because of his age is bullshit and is what's wrong with the sport.
dan-b is offline  Top
Old 04-25-2010, 06:55 AM   #176
Lazarus
Realist
East Side VIP

vCash: 238

Quote:

God you dickweeds are really ****ing retarded

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry9iKFnJPq8[/ame]

That was the minor blast to Khan. Saying he has no heart, no courage, no chin, no defense.

I'll find you plenty more that are worst if you want. Next time do you research you scottish cunt.
Lazarus is offline  Top
Old 04-25-2010, 06:58 AM   #177
ero-sennin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan-b View Post
@ero-sennin. What's Khan's age go to do with anything? If you profess to be a world champion the challengers you take on should be no different to ones you take when you're 30. If you're not prepared to do that, relinquish the belts. Now, I don't actually blame Khan for taking on Salita (it was a mando and everyone deserves a gimme) but to suggest he should be allowed to defend his belt against lesser opposition because of his age is bullshit and is what's wrong with the sport.
I'm not saying he should be allowed to take on lesser opposition because he's younger, but the thing is this. Froch and other's will always say shit like "Froch has achieved more, he deserves more respect, Khan hasn't taken on anyone decent". Now if Froch has been in the game longer than Khan, it's likely he'll have better achievments, so it's stupid to compare the two careers like Froch is doing. Salita was a mandatory. Khan is now taking on Paulie who is decent. When Khan has been in the game as long as Froch has, he probably will have a better resume.
Old 04-25-2010, 06:59 AM   #178
Lazarus
Realist
East Side VIP

vCash: 238

Quote:
Seriously, these alphabet belts mean shit all nowadays.

Look at Klitcshko's

Klitcshko will bypass a mandatory if he fights Haye. So do you want Wlad to relunquish his belt???

There is many other examples.

Seriously, don't be such a hypocrit.
Lazarus is offline  Top
Old 04-25-2010, 07:02 AM   #179
dan-b
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ero-sennin View Post
I'm not saying he should be allowed to take on lesser opposition because he's younger, but the thing is this. Froch and other's will always say shit like "Froch has achieved more, he deserves more respect, Khan hasn't taken on anyone decent". Now if Froch has been in the game longer than Khan, it's likely he'll have better achievments, so it's stupid to compare the two careers like Froch is doing. Salita was a mandatory. Khan is now taking on Paulie who is decent. When Khan has been in the game as long as Froch has, he probably will have a better resume.
Do you find it at all suspicious that Khan is being kept away from punchers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
Seriously, these alphabet belts mean shit all nowadays.

Look at Klitcshko's
Look at Pacquiao

Klitcshko will bypass a mandatory if he fights Haye. So do you want Wlad to relunquish his belt???

There is many other examples.

Seriously, don't be such a hypocrit.
I don't understand your logic or how I'm a hypocrite.
dan-b is offline  Top
Old 04-25-2010, 07:05 AM   #180
ero-sennin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Do you find it at all suspicious that Khan is being kept away from punchers?
I'm one of the few people who believe Paulie could be a tougher fight than Maidana who is a puncher but doesn't have a lot else. I'm keeping my mouth shut for now because he has a lot of time to face these dangerous guys. If in the future he still hasn't faced any big hitters then it's different.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum