Old 04-24-2010, 08:06 PM   #31
toffeejack
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: The 'Let's all laugh at Froch' thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCobra View Post
How can you lecture others on personal insults and maturity with a post like this. Take a look at yourself you Welsh cunt.
What's with the 'Welsh cunt'? I am Welsh but not nationalistic at all. You are just making yourself look like a silly and immature twat with comments like that.
toffeejack is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2010, 08:06 PM   #32
TFFP
The Eskimo
East Side VIP

vCash: 2500

It does in some ways...he's talked so much shit about Calzaghe its unreal. But Calzaghe beat a better Kessler by the same margin this Kessler beat Froch.

I'm sorry, not everybody can just brush it under the carpet. He'd be talking nonsense if he'd have won, imagine it. He made his bed - time to lie in it.

As for the actual fight he didn't do himself any harm. Went into a good fighters yard and put on a decent enough display, but he brought this type of thing upon himself. We can't just bring up Calzaghe when it suits.
TFFP is offline  Top
Old 04-24-2010, 08:06 PM   #33
ciaran
Champion
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 163

this thread makes me laugh when froch was in one of the best fights ive seen this year

some shouts against him in here are awful
ciaran is offline  Top
Old 04-24-2010, 08:07 PM   #34
gasman
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 900

Last edited by gasman; 07-10-2010 at 06:22 AM.
gasman is offline  Top
Old 04-24-2010, 08:07 PM   #35
hagman1989
the boxing site , try it
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by toffeejack View Post
@gasman. Firstly, we shag them before you eat them. You could be right though. 2 years out of action at Calzaghe's age is a disaster waiting to happen really. We all know what would have happened a couple of years ago though, which would have been an embarassment for Froch.

@hagman 1989. Ban me? I think you need to grow up a bit. This is a forum, people are entitled to their opinion you dull cunt.

when ones opinion is this retarded or unwarented ten they should be banned from the brit forum and welcomed in the retard room
hagman1989 is offline  Top
Old 04-24-2010, 08:07 PM   #36
Fighting Weight
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasman View Post
your coke-head hero didnt exactly put his balls on the table in his career. Froch would KO him if he ever came back

now **** off you sheep shaggin cunt

I never saw Froch get decked by a couple of geriatrics, unlike Slappy Joe.

That fight tonight was as close as Slappy V Reid was too but unlike Slappy, Froch actually has balls and will travel
Fighting Weight is offline  Top
Old 04-24-2010, 08:08 PM   #37
faisal
Hoolios daddy
ESB Addict

vCash: 1167

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFFP View Post
It does in some ways...he's talked so much shit about Calzaghe its unreal. But Calzaghe beat a better Kessler by the same margin this Kessler beat Froch.

I'm sorry, not everybody can just brush it under the carpet. He'd be talking nonsense if he'd have won, imagine it. He made his bed - time to lie in it.

As for the actual fight he didn't do himself any harm. Went into a good fighters yard and put on a decent enough display, but he brought this type of thing upon himself. We can't just bring up Calzaghe when it suits.
this is what i'm trying to explain
faisal is offline  Top
Old 04-24-2010, 08:08 PM   #38
toffeejack
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:

Thank you TFFP. As usual you make sense of a situation. Maybe I went about this thread the wrong way, but this is the kind of message that I wanted to get across
toffeejack is offline  Top
Old 04-24-2010, 08:08 PM   #39
kosaros
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 999

Quote:
Originally Posted by KO Artist View Post
abortion??
With less than 2 months until she is due? (apparently)
kosaros is offline  Top
Old 04-24-2010, 08:10 PM   #40
faisal
Hoolios daddy
ESB Addict

vCash: 1167

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosaros View Post
With less than 2 months until she is due? (apparently)
wow, i could say something more but it would likely lead to me getting banned again
faisal is offline  Top
Old 04-24-2010, 08:10 PM   #41
TFFP
The Eskimo
East Side VIP

vCash: 2500

The thing is guys...people would be doing this in reverse if Froch won. There would be more people on Calzaghe's back, Froch and fans would be the one talking shit instead of Calzaghe fans. This is what forums and boxing is like, you have to eat the crow sometimes and not just dish it out.

The timing is poor though, should have waited until tomorrow at least because it was such a good fight and that should be respected.
TFFP is offline  Top
Old 04-24-2010, 08:11 PM   #42
hagman1989
the boxing site , try it
ESB Addict

Quote:

styles makes fight cmes to mind

but calzghe was on a platter for carl to critisize

carl is limited but he gives his all even though he has easier routes , how ironic
Old 04-24-2010, 08:11 PM   #43
Grant1
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 2019

Terrible title, belongs in the lounge

That said, almost every title fight from 160 - 175 from the last 2 years has been a knock on Joe's resume so it's about time there was a +.
Grant1 is offline  Top
Old 04-24-2010, 08:13 PM   #44
Guy
Belt holder
ESB Addict

I'm a big JC fight fan and have the Kessler fight on DVD Joe beat a better Kessler for sure in a great fight but I don't think Froch did us Brits any injustice tonight.

The Froch hounding of Calzaghe is tiresome I agree
Guy is offline  Top
Old 04-24-2010, 08:13 PM   #45
hagman1989
the boxing site , try it
ESB Addict

Quote:
The thing is guys...people would be doing this in reverse if Froch won. There would be more people on Calzaghe's back, Froch and fans would be the one talking shit instead of Calzaghe fans. This is what forums and boxing is like, you have to eat the crow sometimes and not just dish it out.

The timing is poor though, should have waited until tomorrow at least because it was such a good fight and that should be respected.
again we get this but carl was doing what a guy chasing a fight should do end of

carl is in for it now and maybe fairly but joe was there to chase and in my eyes joe didnt want it , maybe for money reasons but either way joe wasen interested

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum