Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 04-25-2010, 04:09 AM   #1
bdman
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default OMG Carl Froch??????

Guys I see that Khan has had a poke at Froch for getting whupped last nite and there seems to be a backlash against Khan.

Has everyone forgot how after Froch won his world title he suddenly started having a go at Amir, saying he was too flashy and rubbish, chinny, not a real fighter bla bla bla and generally having a poke at a fellow British fighter who could never be an opponent because of different weight classes.

I thought froch's comments about khan and haye and the way he comes across moaning like bitch cos he dont get TV coverage, to be ****ing annying and he lost me as a fan.

He should take a taste of his own medicine and learn not to kick people when they are down
bdman is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2010, 04:11 AM   #2
icemax
Indian Red
East Side VIP

vCash: 664
Default Re: OMG Carl Froch??????

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdman View Post

He should take a taste of his own medicine and learn not to kick people when they are down
Khan needs to grow up and act like a man rather than some sort of playground ****wit
icemax is offline  Top
Old 04-25-2010, 04:11 AM   #3
LP_1985
JMM beat Pac-Man 3 Times
East Side VIP

Location: Vicente Carrillo Fuentes Organization HQ, Home of Team Mexico
vCash: 75

Quote:
Guys I see that Khan has had a poke at Froch for getting whupped last nite and there seems to be a backlash against Khan.

Has everyone forgot how after Froch won his world title he suddenly started having a go at Amir, saying he was too flashy and rubbish, chinny, not a real fighter bla bla bla and generally having a poke at a fellow British fighter who could never be an opponent because of different weight classes.

I thought froch's comments about khan and haye and the way he comes across moaning like bitch cos he dont get TV coverage, to be ****ing annying and he lost me as a fan.

could u quote me something bad froch said about david haye
LP_1985 is offline  Top
Old 04-25-2010, 04:14 AM   #4
mugen82
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 3010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LP_1985 View Post
Nothing apart from he should be given equal billing as him, and rated just as high. I wouldnt exactly call it hateful.
mugen82 is offline  Top
Old 04-25-2010, 04:17 AM   #5
bdman
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemax View Post
Khan needs to grow up and act like a man rather than some sort of playground ****wit
Ok cool - and Froch?
bdman is offline  Top
Old 04-25-2010, 04:25 AM   #6
LP_1985
JMM beat Pac-Man 3 Times
East Side VIP

Location: Vicente Carrillo Fuentes Organization HQ, Home of Team Mexico
vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugen82 View Post
Nothing apart from he should be given equal billing as him, and rated just as high. I wouldnt exactly call it hateful.
exactly
LP_1985 is offline  Top
Old 04-25-2010, 04:26 AM   #7
icemax
Indian Red
East Side VIP

vCash: 664

Quote:
Ok cool - and Froch?
Froch should cool it as well...but I don't think he has said anything close to what Khan has said...at least Froch was criticising his boxing ability and not getting too personal. In my day there was only one way to sort this type of shit out and it wasn't by using anything as gay as Twitter or Facebook...you should only be disrespectful to someone if you are prepared to say it to their faces, something that I suspect Khan will not do....gay

Great avatar BTW
icemax is offline  Top
Old 04-25-2010, 04:47 AM   #8
BoxingFanNo1
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 2650

Quote:
Originally Posted by LP_1985 View Post
OP, you made a statement, could you answer this mans question please.

(He's away googling as we speak)
BoxingFanNo1 is offline  Top
Old 04-25-2010, 04:47 AM   #9
riggers
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Pascal, Taylor, Dirrell and then Kessler. Carl has had the hardest 4 fights in a row of any active British boxer.

Look at Khans last 4 fights.

Then imagine Khan in with the light welterweight equivalent.

Maidana. Alexander. Bradley and Hatton. Can anyone imagine Khan taking those 4 fights in his life let alone in a row ? And winning 3 of them.

Carl will now fight Abraham , he deserves big kudos for taking these kinds of fights. Khan is unpopular and when he gets spaeked again, a lot of people will be pleased, Froch on the other hand will have earned many more supporters after last nights defeat.
riggers is offline  Top
Old 04-25-2010, 04:55 AM   #10
BoxingFanNo1
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 2650

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingFanNo1 View Post
All because Froch said this:

Carl Froch has launched a scathing attack on newly crowned world champion Amir Khan.
Froch, the WBC super-middleweight champion, claimed Khanís recent victory over Ukraineís Andreas Kotelnik was one of the poorest fights he has seen.
The Nottingham boxer, who defends his title in October against American Andre Dirrell, said: ĎIíve never been a big fan of Amir. He won the WBA title but it was one of the most boring fights Iíve ever seen.í
'I've got to be honest,' admitted Froch. 'When he gets hit on the chin he gets knocked out. He hits from range and when the guard unloads he tucks up in his shell. I don't think there's anything more boring to watch - but that's just my opinion.'

Even though pre fight he said this:

"Khan's a good fighter. He's got very fast hands, he's well schooled and he's got the right trainer now in Freddie Roach.
"So far he's proven he can fight at a certain level but now he's got to prove he can do it at world level.
"If Khan can keep himself out of harm's way and display his usual work rate, he should nick a points decision.
"I can't see him stopping Kotelnik - and there's always that question mark over his chin - but I think he'll pull it off."

Froch gave an honest opinion, right or wrong and Khan responded like a butt-hurt illiterate chav.

Kid needs to grow up, or think about what he's going to say 24 hours in advance, give it time to sink in.
BoxingFanNo1 is offline  Top
Old 04-25-2010, 05:58 AM   #11
KCD
All aboard.
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by riggers View Post
Pascal, Taylor, Dirrell and then Kessler. Carl has had the hardest 4 fights in a row of any active British boxer.

Look at Khans last 4 fights.

Then imagine Khan in with the light welterweight equivalent.

Maidana. Alexander. Bradley and Hatton. Can anyone imagine Khan taking those 4 fights in his life let alone in a row ? And winning 3 of them.

Carl will now fight Abraham , he deserves big kudos for taking these kinds of fights. Khan is unpopular and when he gets spaeked again, a lot of people will be pleased, Froch on the other hand will have earned many more supporters after last nights defeat.

Great post
KCD is offline  Top
Old 04-25-2010, 06:04 AM   #12
ajaybastiman

vCash: 500

personally i think khans a bum with fast hands and when it come to a challenge he whimps out , mallanaghi for example
ajaybastiman is offline  Top
Old 04-25-2010, 06:19 AM   #13
ero-sennin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemax View Post
Khan's 10 years younger so if he needs to grow up, what does that say about Froch?
ero-sennin is offline  Top
Old 04-25-2010, 06:23 AM   #14
IronBull
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Actually bdman....

People are turned to BLIND EYES or trying to hide the FACT!
IronBull is offline  Top
Old 04-25-2010, 06:33 AM   #15
Sai
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 110

Froch lost a close but clear UD away to a world class fighter. Khan got KOd in less than a minute against a journeyman. He should probably shut the **** up.
Sai is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum