Old 04-25-2010, 01:06 PM   #31
Olu G. Rotimi
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mayweather v Mosley 24/7 Episode 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by threethirteen View Post
Of course, Olu. Of course. Mosley didn't disrespect Floyd at all. He just confronted him. There was nothing bad about that. Floyd's conduct since then is pathetic.

You surprise me considering how upset you get if anyone criticises your boy.
First of all this is not about my boy. Yes Mosley did disrespect PBF by trying to hijack his interview. Now Mosley is acting out of character while PBF's is just being himself. Call it pathetic but come the fight and its aftermath you will see who is pathetic.
Olu G. Rotimi is offline  Top
Old 04-25-2010, 01:14 PM   #32
ishy
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 500

Thanks SAFC, much appreciated
ishy is offline  Top
Old 04-25-2010, 01:22 PM   #33
soapysouter
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1163

Nazim is the best thing about this 24/7. Floyd as usual is doing my head in, Shane is boring.
soapysouter is offline  Top
Old 04-25-2010, 01:29 PM   #34
hagman1989
the boxing site , try it
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

nazim did say he wasent for back and forth insults or jibes

and mayweather was right when he said hes got him doing what he wanted him to do

as john would say "keep on playing those mind games"
hagman1989 is offline  Top
Old 04-25-2010, 01:37 PM   #35
threethirteen
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Call it pathetic but come the fight and its aftermath you will see who is pathetic.
Win or lose, Floyd will always be pathetic.

Quote:
Yes Mosley did disrespect PBF by trying to hijack his interview
It was so disrespectful that Floyd actually waved Shane over when Kellerman brought it up. It was Hopkins that was trash talking Floyd.

Watch the interview again and you'll see the reality of what happened. Shane isn't out of character at all. Other than asking for the fight, he's saying what he always has: Floyd's a great fighter but I can beat him.

Last edited by threethirteen; 04-25-2010 at 02:14 PM.
threethirteen is offline  Top
Old 04-25-2010, 02:02 PM   #36
Redondo5
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 4380

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagman1989 View Post

and mayweather was right when he said hes got him doing what he wanted him to do

as john would say "keep on playing those mind games"
q: i thought flloyd was good at mind games.... stirring shit about mosleys dad, his hair, his nose, his ex-wfie ---- but brother nazim has taken it to another level with his 'responses' - he basically answers the mayweather by not answering them - it's like he said Mosley is great human etc... he's parents should be proud of him and how he conducts himself - that right there is the answer to mayweathers jibe about mosleys dad.... brother nazim is praising moselys dad for raising a good child and lowering mayweathers by saying people who speak like he does - do not have a good upbringing - he said all this without saying it... also HBO help sometimes with their editing to make it look like he's giving a particular message
Redondo5 is offline  Top
Old 04-25-2010, 02:11 PM   #37
threethirteen
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:

Mayweather's too stupid to realise he's not getting what he wanted at all. Mosley just dismisses what Floyd says as barking. Nazim dismisses it because the Mayweathers are punks. There's no retort, no 'YOU'RE A LOSER' and 'I MAKE MORE MONEY THAN YOU' - they've just been dignified.

Shane said: he can say what he wants, but it doesn't count for anything in the ring.
Old 04-25-2010, 02:16 PM   #38
hagman1989
the boxing site , try it
ESB Addict

Quote:
Mayweather's too stupid to realise he's not getting what he wanted at all. Mosley just dismisses what Floyd says as barking. Nazim dismisses it because the Mayweathers are punks. There's no retort, no 'YOU'RE A LOSER' and 'I MAKE MORE MONEY THAN YOU' - they've just been dignified.

Shane said: he can say what he wants, but it doesn't count for anything in the ring.
he still gettin his way nazim is doing what he said he wouldnt

ad shane is being shane thats good but he still hears whats said and if he fights like he hates floyd hes lost already , level hed it may be interesting but i cant see floyd loosing
Old 04-25-2010, 02:18 PM   #39
hagman1989
the boxing site , try it
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redondo5 View Post
q: i thought flloyd was good at mind games.... stirring shit about mosleys dad, his hair, his nose, his ex-wfie ---- but brother nazim has taken it to another level with his 'responses' - he basically answers the mayweather by not answering them - it's like he said Mosley is great human etc... he's parents should be proud of him and how he conducts himself - that right there is the answer to mayweathers jibe about mosleys dad.... brother nazim is praising moselys dad for raising a good child and lowering mayweathers by saying people who speak like he does - do not have a good upbringing - he said all this without saying it... also HBO help sometimes with their editing to make it look like he's giving a particular message

but the log and short of it is hes doing what mayweather wanted and what nazim didnt traiding insults

whoever comes out on top in yours or my eyes is ireelivent because nazim is doing hat he said he wouldnt
Old 04-25-2010, 02:28 PM   #40
threethirteen
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
he still gettin his way nazim is doing what he said he wouldnt
No, he said he wasn't going to go tit-for-tat. Which he hasn't. Mayweather's not Sun Tsu or something! He's trying tactics that work on lesser fighters. Shane's assessment is 100% right, when he's intimidated he says awful, pathetic things. Shane's nearly 40. He got more praise in his last performance than Floyd did. Shane wants to prove everyone wrong.

Replying is not the same as trading insults. He's been honest - it reflects badly on Floyd. He looks like a spoilt child.
Old 04-25-2010, 02:39 PM   #41
hagman1989
the boxing site , try it
ESB Addict

Quote:
No, he said he wasn't going to go tit-for-tat. Which he hasn't. Mayweather's not Sun Tsu or something! He's trying tactics that work on lesser fighters. Shane's assessment is 100% right, when he's intimidated he says awful, pathetic things. Shane's nearly 40. He got more praise in his last performance than Floyd did. Shane wants to prove everyone wrong.

Replying is not the same as trading insults. He's been honest - it reflects badly on Floyd. He looks like a spoilt child.
he is going tit for tat you twat

and come fight night shane needs to be there 100% to stand any chance
Old 04-25-2010, 02:45 PM   #42
threethirteen
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
he is going tit for tat you twat
1 - I don't see why you needed to insult me. I said nothing against you. All it tells me is that your argument's so weak that you have to try and bully your way through.
2 - you need to work on your comprehension skills to go along with your spelling issues
3 - Nazim is not insulting Floyd back. He just says that to behave that way reflect badly on him as a human, as a black man, and as a fighter. He's pointed out that all Floyd's bluster is false. He's the one that comes across as in control while Floyd is desperate for a reaction.

You think after years working with Bouie Fisher and Hopkins that Nazim can't handle a little scrote like Mayweather? He's acting like a man, the Mayweathers are children. That pitiful imitation of the towel shows you just how insecure that lot are.
Old 04-25-2010, 02:54 PM   #43
hagman1989
the boxing site , try it
ESB Addict

Quote:
1 - I don't see why you needed to insult me. I said nothing against you. All it tells me is that your argument's so weak that you have to try and bully your way through.
2 - you need to work on your comprehension skills to go along with your spelling issues
3 - Nazim is not insulting Floyd back. He just says that to behave that way reflect badly on him as a human, as a black man, and as a fighter. He's pointed out that all Floyd's bluster is false. He's the one that comes across as in control while Floyd is desperate for a reaction.

You think after years working with Bouie Fisher and Hopkins that Nazim can't handle a little scrote like Mayweather? He's acting like a man, the Mayweathers are children. That pitiful imitation of the towel shows you just how insecure that lot are.
1 i was rhyming for comical effect not to inslult you but im sorry if it got to you
2. selling and grammar are not up for disscusion you knew what i said so why pull me up on some trivial shit
3 nazim is traiding insults theres no getting away from this
Old 04-25-2010, 02:59 PM   #44
PAULMUFC1999
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500

If floyd want to talk about steroids, he aught to look in the direction of them steroid inflated hood rats, he call security " if you want the best you pay for the best" please they aint even close to the best
PAULMUFC1999 is offline  Top
Old 04-25-2010, 03:02 PM   #45
hagman1989
the boxing site , try it
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAULMUFC1999 View Post
If floyd want to talk about steroids, he aught to look in the direction of them steroid inflated hood rats, he call security " if you want the best you pay for the best" please they aint even close to the best
seriously take that shit to the retard room

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum