Old 04-28-2010, 04:11 PM   #1
RedDragonBoxing
Ametuer Boxer
ESB Addict

vCash: 902
Default Enzo!

A few fights I think Enzo should take right now

Danny Green

Overrated because of the jones win but a good boxer and decent power but Macca can take him

Roy Jones

Do I even need to ask?

Ola Afolabi 2

He was outboxing him at first and can do it again
RedDragonBoxing is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2010, 04:28 PM   #2
skel1983
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Enzo!

Danny Green would knock Enzo the **** out.
skel1983 is offline  Top
Old 04-28-2010, 04:33 PM   #3
noonan
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDragonBoxing View Post
A few fights I think Enzo should take right now

Danny Green

Overrated because of the jones win but a good boxer and decent power but Macca can take him

Roy Jones

Do I even need to ask?

Ola Afolabi 2

He was outboxing him at first and can do it again
Afolabi I would like to see, but im afraid that I think his World level days are behind him
noonan is offline  Top
Old 04-28-2010, 04:44 PM   #4
Roberto
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 2600

Does anyone know who the mandatory is for his European title?
Roberto is offline  Top
Old 04-28-2010, 04:45 PM   #5
ollyc
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 876

Quote:
Originally Posted by skel1983 View Post
Danny Green would knock Enzo the **** out.
No he wouldn't.
Anyway it's a pointless discussion seeing as Danny wouldn't fight Enzo on the basis that
a) Enzo weighs over 182 pounds
b) isn't pushing 40
c) isn't an American atg

And Enzo Mac shouldn't go anywhere near Roy Jones Jr, unless he wishes to see the recent goodwill displayed towards him evaporate.
ollyc is offline  Top
Old 04-28-2010, 04:53 PM   #6
skel1983
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollyc View Post
No he wouldn't.
Anyway it's a pointless discussion seeing as Danny wouldn't fight Enzo on the basis that
a) Enzo weighs over 182 pounds
b) isn't pushing 40
c) isn't an American atg

And Enzo Mac shouldn't go anywhere near Roy Jones Jr, unless he wishes to see the recent goodwill displayed towards him evaporate.
Are you for ****ing real? Enzo I have a chin made of glass? Danny Green would smash him within 4 rounds.

Enzo beats some fight Middleweight and now he can beat a puncher like Danny Green? Enzo is finished meets any sort of puncher and he is ****ed.
skel1983 is offline  Top
Old 04-28-2010, 04:55 PM   #7
RedDragonBoxing
Ametuer Boxer
ESB Addict

vCash: 902

Danny Green Is over rated, Enzo would punish him for 12 rounds straight. Still a fight id like to see
RedDragonBoxing is offline  Top
Old 04-28-2010, 05:00 PM   #8
John18
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Enzo did well, but I'd like to see him take another 1 or 2 fights at this level before stepping it up in anyway.

Have we forgotten his losses after Haye?
John18 is offline  Top
Old 04-28-2010, 05:05 PM   #9
whuiron1
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 157

i remember when i thought enzo was one of the best in the world (before i started getting in to watching boxing) lol i told everyone he was going to bang out haye ha ha ha
whuiron1 is offline  Top
Old 04-28-2010, 05:13 PM   #10
ollyc
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Are you for ****ing real? Enzo I have a chin made of glass? Danny Green would smash him within 4 rounds.

Enzo beats some fight Middleweight and now he can beat a puncher like Danny Green? Enzo is finished meets any sort of puncher and he is ****ed.
Don't get me wrong Wlodarczyk, Guillermo Jones & Steve Cunningham would all destroy Enzo. There are quite a few others that i'd back to beat him.
But ... Enzo may have a shaky chin but he was beating Afolabi comfortably till he gassed, and Lebedev threw the kitchen sink at him and didn't knock him out; Enzo could've seen that round through if he had spoiled.
But as regards the and the comments about Enzo beating a 'fight (fat I presume) middleweight', what exactly has Green done at 'cruiserweight' other than beat up on crap/shot super middles & light heavies?
To win the IBO title he fought a guy called Julio Cesar Dominguez.
Dominguez was ranked 66th (that's sixty-sixth), in the IBO's own rankings. And yet he got to fight for a vacant 'world' title against an inactive light-heavyweight.
Furthermore Dominguez himself weighed in at 181 and a half pounds himself, and had been knocked out at light heavyweight by Aleksy Kuziemski, who has four knockout wins from 17 victories, & is the definition of feather fisted.
Green proceeded to knock out Roy Jones's corpse, in admittedly brutal fashion, and then defeated Manny Siaca who had a) fought the majority of his career at smw b) wasn't really ever any good to begin with.
Green only fought Siaca as he holds a win over Mundine. That's how desperate Green is.
Rather than focus on Enzo's chin you should try asking yourself how well Green would take that uppercut Enzo closed the show with yesterday.
ollyc is offline  Top
Old 04-28-2010, 05:14 PM   #11
Mandanda
SkillspayBills
East Side VIP

I really happy with Enzo's display and his physical state seemed so much better then it has been. But lets look at his opponent...he wasn't anything special and looked way out of his depth. Enzo still has that feared reaction the over hand right. There's still vulnerabilities but he ain't a kid anymore so do we take some soft defence's or do we throw him back into deep waters.

For me he hasn't been in a proper fight for a while so i'd chuck him in with a well ranked light puncher. Now Ola may of stopped Enzo but he's no one punch knockout artist and Enzo had himself to blame for that so i'd like to see that fight be made.
Mandanda is offline  Top
Old 04-28-2010, 05:18 PM   #12
skel1983
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollyc View Post
Don't get me wrong Wlodarczyk, Guillermo Jones & Steve Cunningham would all destroy Enzo. There are quite a few others that i'd back to beat him.
But ... Enzo may have a shaky chin but he was beating Afolabi comfortably till he gassed, and Lebedev threw the kitchen sink at him and didn't knock him out; Enzo could've seen that round through if he had spoiled.
But as regards the and the comments about Enzo beating a 'fight (fat I presume) middleweight', what exactly has Green done at 'cruiserweight other than beat up on crap/shot super middles & light heavies?'
To win the IBO title he fought a guy called Julio Cesar Dominguez.
Dominguez was ranked 66th (that's sixty-sixth), in the IBO's own rankings. And yet he got to fight for a vacant 'world' title against an inactive light-heavyweight.
Furthermore Dominguez himself weighed in at 181 and a half pounds himself, and had been knocked out at light heavyweight by Aleksy Kuziemski, who has four knockout wins from 17 victories, & is the definition of feather fisted.
Green proceeded to knock out Roy Jones's corpse, in admittedly brutal fashion, and then defeated Manny Siaca who had a) fought the majority of his career at smw b) wasn't really ever any good to begin with.
Green only fought Siaca as he holds a win over Mundine. That's how desperate Green is.
Rather than focus on Enzo's chin you should try asking yourself how well Green would take that uppercut Enzo closed the show with yesterday.
Enzo is the same galss chinned fraud that Lee Swaby knocked out, he is shit.
skel1983 is offline  Top
Old 04-28-2010, 05:19 PM   #13
skel1983
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDragonBoxing View Post
Danny Green Is over rated, Enzo would punish him for 12 rounds straight. Still a fight id like to see

Swansea Wales says it all really.
skel1983 is offline  Top
Old 04-28-2010, 05:23 PM   #14
ollyc
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Enzo is the same galss chinned fraud that Lee Swaby knocked out, he is shit.
And Danny Green isn't? When is this so called 'cruiserweight' champ going to fight an opponent who weighs over 182 pounds?
Enzo ain't great but he'd brutalise Green. Wouldn't last three rounds.
ollyc is offline  Top
Old 04-28-2010, 05:27 PM   #15
jonnytightlips
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 900

Fair ****in play to Enzo last night. I didnt even know he was fighting. Delighted for him.
jonnytightlips is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum