Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 04-26-2010, 10:29 PM   #1
rusty nails
Tszyu for PM!!
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default did anyone here see the punishment nishizawa took from casey on the weekend?

never seen a flogging like it..

good performance from casey. used some great angles at times and simply hit his man at will.

But having said that, Nishi....youve got my respect for life mate.
You are the man
rusty nails is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2010, 04:59 AM   #2
DownUnderBoxing
Boxing Video Production
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: did anyone here see the punishment nishizawa took from casey on the weekend?

I was there...Great effort from Joel Casey, congrats go out to him, as for "Nishy", That guy has to best chin, he is a rock!! Here's some footage of his bout against Johnny Walker I filmed last year.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3521oL9ECKg[/ame]

Footage from last Saturday night should be ready by the end of the week.
DownUnderBoxing is offline  Top
Old 04-27-2010, 06:24 PM   #3
rusty nails
Tszyu for PM!!
ESB Addict

Default Re: did anyone here see the punishment nishizawa took from casey on the weekend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownUnderBoxing View Post
I was there...Great effort from Joel Casey, congrats go out to him, as for "Nishy", That guy has to best chin, he is a rock!! Here's some footage of his bout against Johnny Walker I filmed last year.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Footage from last Saturday night should be ready by the end of the week.
for a split second i thought casey was gone when nishy wobbled him in the sixth.. exciting stuff..
Old 04-27-2010, 08:35 PM   #4
CLip
Journeyman

I was very pleased with how Joel fought on Saturday night. He did everything I asked him to and kept the pressure on from the first bell. Nishi has got to be the toughest bloke I've every seen, probably too tough for his own good. I thought the stare at centre ring before the fight was awesome. Nishi used his experience to land some good shots in a couple of bursts but Joel was just the younger stronger man on the night.
CLip is offline  Top
Old 04-27-2010, 09:13 PM   #5
balmain
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

CLip would Joel be interested in fighting Tim Bell? I know they were once gym mates and would have sparred several times. Just thought I would run it by you as Tims chasing a fight at the moment.
balmain is offline  Top
Old 04-27-2010, 09:36 PM   #6
rusty nails
Tszyu for PM!!
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLip View Post
I was very pleased with how Joel fought on Saturday night. He did everything I asked him to and kept the pressure on from the first bell. Nishi has got to be the toughest bloke I've every seen, probably too tough for his own good. I thought the stare at centre ring before the fight was awesome. Nishi used his experience to land some good shots in a couple of bursts but Joel was just the younger stronger man on the night.
you train him then clip?
mate i have to say besides a few defensive lapses he fought very, very well and you must be doing a great job.
By the way chatting to him after the fight he seemed to be one of the nicest blokes you could meet. extremely humble and had time for everyone. a deadset gentleman.
ill be watching his career with interest from now. hope he goes far.
Old 04-28-2010, 01:51 AM   #7
CLip
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusty nails View Post
you train him then clip?
mate i have to say besides a few defensive lapses he fought very, very well and you must be doing a great job.
By the way chatting to him after the fight he seemed to be one of the nicest blokes you could meet. extremely humble and had time for everyone. a deadset gentleman.
ill be watching his career with interest from now. hope he goes far.
Yeah mate I've been working with him for a couple of months now. We've been doing a lot of footwork training and he's been hitting harder than ever and starting to improve his angles. He'll defend his titles on my show here in Melbourne on July 9th then we'd love a crack at Timmy Bell or Porky if he's around.
CLip is offline  Top
Old 04-28-2010, 01:59 AM   #8
balmain
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Yes CLip I got a call from Peter Maniatis who said he was in contact with you today about Timmy and Joel. Hope we can get together whenever you are available.
balmain is offline  Top
Old 04-28-2010, 03:24 AM   #9
bushboy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by balmain View Post
Yes CLip I got a call from Peter Maniatis who said he was in contact with you today about Timmy and Joel. Hope we can get together whenever you are available.
That would be an absolute C r a c k e r of a fight, would travel to melbourne to watch it
bushboy is offline  Top
Old 04-28-2010, 09:15 AM   #10
CLip
Journeyman

Hey Balmain. Sorry I didn't see your earlier post. Yeah I bumped into Peter today and I told him that Joel would love a go at Timmy sometime this year. It'd be a great local fight and a chance for Joel to prove himself against the best. I'd be happy to talk to Bell camp soon.

I don't post here often so please excuse me Balmain but are you associated with Bell?
CLip is offline  Top
Old 04-28-2010, 11:03 AM   #11
balmain
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Yes as you know Keith has been crook so I am looking after his guys from now on. Most people know me by my nick name. (flash). I will keep in touch.
balmain is offline  Top
Old 04-28-2010, 05:15 PM   #12
CLip
Journeyman

Ok mate. Yeah I know who you are. That's fine mate. Speak soon.
CLip is offline  Top
Old 05-13-2010, 02:38 PM   #13
DownUnderBoxing
Boxing Video Production
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2Bj8-G4TZ0[/ame]
DownUnderBoxing is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum